Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ever since Iss Pyaar, have you ever?

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ever since Iss Pyaar, Have any of you had that EPIC embarrassing moment where you just want to curl in to a ball and cry? or just cover your face and stay under-cover!? 😆

What i mean is have you ever fallen in public? And closed your eye's, hoping, praying that Prince Charming A.K.A Arnav 😳 would come and catch you! But than you land on the cold, concrete floor with a BANG and people staring at you while your sister points and laughs at you. But don't worry, I made her fall too. We were both sitting on the road casually. 😆

Oh gosh, Iss Pyaar's made me so anxious to fall in love! Even though i'm so small! I'm only 17! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaferoz18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh dear.. I can very well remember how I used to be when I was at ur age.. sweet 17 a teenager... How I used to embarrass myself when my crush came on screen when I sat with my family to watch him... But now.. well too old.. double of tht age.. feeling a bit matured.. so I can understand ur situation...😊😆
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barisa82

oh dear.. I can very well remember how I used to be when I was at ur age.. sweet 17 a teenager... How I used to embarrass myself when my crush came on screen when I sat with my family to watch him... But now.. well too old.. double of tht age.. feeling a bit matured.. so I can understand ur situation...😊😆

*InternetHigh5!*😃

Umm, If you don't mind, Can i ask? Are you married? 

If you are, Or engaged even, Do you have an cute moments you can share, I just want to hear like some cute, romancy,adorable stories, I'm in the mood! 😆

P.S I realise how creepy this sounds, i'm not normally creepy! 😳
shaferoz18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

*InternetHigh5!*😃

Umm, If you don't mind, Can i ask? Are you married? 

If you are, Or engaged even, Do you have an cute moments you can share, I just want to hear like some cute, romancy,adorable stories, I'm in the mood! 😆

P.S I realise how creepy this sounds, i'm not normally creepy! 😳

well.. wat say.. i got married 8yrs ago.. it was arranged /love marriage.. family fixed our marriage and there was 3yrs gap during which we love and understand each other and now I am mother of 4yrs old naughty boy...
 I am a huge fan of Salman khan right from my childhood.. he became my crush when i enetered teenage.. and even now whenever I watch him on screen I just cant control my smile and curiosity even though I sit beside my husband.. Fortunately or unfortunately My husband's name is also Salman.. can u believe it???
Ya I did have an epic moment with Iss Pyaar ko.. one was during first sorry.. where I cried so bitterly even now when i watch tht episode on youtube i cry a lot..
The other one.. their cheek kiss.. man I watched tht epi with my little one... he was like "come on Kissiee".. i was like ooo!!! blushing!!!!
Edited by barisa82 - 11 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

well.. wat say.. i got married 8yrs ago.. it was arranged /love marriage.. family fixed our marriage and there was 3yrs gap during which we love and understand each other and now I am mother of 4yrs old naughty boy...
 I am a huge fan of Salman khan right from my childhood.. he became my crush when i enetered teenage.. and even now whenever I watch him on screen I just cant control my smile and curiosity even though I sit beside my husband.. Fortunately or unfortunately My husband's name is also Salman.. can u believe it???

OMG OMG OMG!!! THAT'S SO FRIGGIN CUUUTE<3 No, Literally that is so cute! I'm just casually sitting on the sofa with a massive grin on my face, That's super romantic. How are you personality wise? And your husband? Like are you both opposites or do you have the same personality as each other? This is too cutee!! I'm squealing like a little kid! 😆😳 P.S Thanks for sharingg!!! 😛
crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god  🤣 🤣 🤣

girl, tht truly was EPIC  🤣 

hey i will share one story of mine.. short one though..
i was with my bf in his office... i was jst crossing by him.. i dont knw how he did it,,, he tangled my foot n i started to fall backwards n he caught me in mid air.. n was giving this big grin like "wat do u think abt this move".. i was like "WHAT THE.." n blushing... 😆
Edited by crazzyhrt - 11 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazzyhrt

oh god  🤣 🤣 🤣

girl, tht truly was EPIC  🤣 

hey i will share one story of mine.. short one though..
i was with my bf in his office... i was jst crossing by him.. i dont knw how he did it,,, he tangled my foot n i started to fall backwards n he caught me in mid air.. n was giving this big grin like "wat do u think abt this move".. i was like "WHAT THE.." n blushing... 😆

OMGGG that's so friggin adorable! OMG PIC RABBA VE moment! 😆 That's absolutely adorable<3  Tangled your foot! Aww! Aww! That's super cutteee! 😳 Thanks for sharing! That made me giggle! Awww<3
shaferoz18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

OMG OMG OMG!!! THAT'S SO FRIGGIN CUUUTE<3 No, Literally that is so cute! I'm just casually sitting on the sofa with a massive grin on my face, That's super romantic. How are you personality wise? And your husband? Like are you both opposites or do you have the same personality as each other? This is too cutee!! I'm squealing like a little kid! 😆😳 P.S Thanks for sharingg!!! 😛

Oh just dont ask me that.. we are entirely opposite.. he is a man of little words... he speaks very precisely, very shy, very calm, has very small freinds' circle, not very emotional, a bit sensitive.. and me... u can very well judge my character now.. I talk like anything...when i start therez no way to stop.. to everyone whether they are my close friends or entirely strangers travelling with me or waiting with me for an doctor's appointment.. the person doesnt matter to me.. the talk is more important.. sometimes when i talk with my husband he acknowledgement comes before i finish my sentence.. tht means he pretends to be hearing me... so we are just opposites.. the say na.. tht oppsite attract each other.. tht suits us very well.. I am very emotional, huge friends circle with whom i spend hours meeting them or chatting over phone/online...so thts us.. not so attarctive as ARNAV KHUSHI.. yet unique in our own ways...lolz
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Oh just dont ask me that.. we are entirely opposite.. he is a man of little words... he speaks very precisely, very shy, very calm, has very small freinds' circle, not very emotional, a bit sensitive.. and me... u can very well judge my character now.. I talk like anything...when i start therez no way to stop.. to everyone whether they are my close friends or entirely strangers travelling with me or waiting with me for an doctor's appointment.. the person doesnt matter to me.. the talk is more important.. sometimes when i talk with my husband he acknowledgement comes before i finish my sentence.. tht means he pretends to be hearing me... so we are just opposites.. the say na.. tht oppsite attract each other.. tht suits us very well.. I am very emotional, huge friends circle with whom i spend hours meeting them or chatting over phone/online...so thts us.. not so attarctive as ARNAV KHUSHI.. yet unique in our own ways...lolz

OMG that so beautiful! That's certainly true, Opposites def attract! 😉 Thats so cute! Aww<3 I think reality romance is cuter than romance on-screen Arnav-Khushi, As in it gives romance ideas! 😳 But if it personally happens to you, It's something beautiful and different! 😍 Aww!!! sooo cuuute<3 
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh just dont ask me that.. we are entirely opposite.. he is a man of little words... he speaks very precisely, very shy, very calm, has very small freinds' circle, not very emotional, a bit sensitive.. and me... u can very welljudge my character now.. I talk like anything...when i start therez no way to stop.. to everyone whether they are my close friends or entirely strangers travelling with me or waiting with me for an doctor's appointment.. the person doesnt matter to me.. the talk is more important.. sometimes when i talk with my husband he acknowledgement comes before i finish my sentence.. tht means he pretends to be hearing me... so we are just opposites.. the say na.. tht oppsite attract each other.. tht suits us very well.. I am very emotional, huge friends circle with whom i spend hours meeting them or chatting over phone/online...so thts us.. not so attarctive as ARNAV KHUSHI.. yet unique in our own ways...lolz

omg!!!!!
You are just like khushi and ur hsbnd is just like arnav,truely loved ur story...