Ashima vs Anandi/ Gauri vs Anandi

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What a sad part of this Siv An union ...Ashima may decide to never marry in her life because her love is gone to Anandi.

My q  Anandi knows ashima likes Shiv...but still Anandi going with Shiv.
My q  Gauri knows  Anandi likes Jagya..but still Gauri going with Jagya.

Forget about the circumstances etc..so many reasons not to accept it..

for me:
Anadi = Gauri

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thats what came to my mind reading your conclusion, yes forget whter one is legal or not forget if it invloves insulting someone yes but still there is similarity? if onky life was this simple?🤣🤣🤣
plus Annadi does nto love jagya , and nethier does gauri for that matter but that is anonther sotry!! thanks for making my day with such a hilarious post!!
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to disagree but Anandi is not Gauri.

Yes A is confused right now, appears to be self-centered when she shows that cold attitude to Shiv, and currently I am not appreciating her for her behaviour, but even then A is not equal to G.

When A starts loving Shiv, she will stand with him through Thick and thin which G could never do for J.
A is not materialistic like G and lot more distinctions that could say that A is not G.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Sorry to disagree but Anandi is not Gauri.

Yes A is confused right now, appears to be self-centered when she shows that cold attitude to Shiv, and currently I am not appreciating her for her behaviour, but even then A is not equal to G.

yesterday epi shouwed the dilemei- she has since her childhood forced to do stuff forced to get mareid forcced ot take decisons and this is again happeing she is being ofrced in a new relationship( rather than in her own time) so resentment and coldness is natural, however she did call him back ddnt she?for her it is a scarifice nothing more! i guessin the four motnhs of sagai maybe she will melt down a bit but i still am aghainst anandi being forced in marraige agian

When A starts loving Shiv, she will stand with him through Thick and thin which G could never do for J.
A is not materialistic like G and lot more distinctions that could say that A is not G.

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is a big difference in both situations: Jagya wanted to be with Gauri. Shiv has no such intentions with Ashima. Yes, Ashima likes Shiv, but Anandi can't force Shiv to marry Ashima, can she? If not Anandi, Shiv will marry someone else, because he has never had such feelings for Ashima. For Anandi, Ashima is out of the question.

How can people even compare Anandi to Gouri? Jagya was a married man and Gouri snatched him away. Shiv is single and is not in love with anyone. So what if Ashima loves Shiv? If some tom dick and harry comes and tells Shiv she loves him, should Anandi sacrifice him for that girl?

If this post was made to create a furore, go ahead, but your logic is just flawed.
wizsug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry i disagree ...Ashima clearly told Anandhi that shiv is not her type when Anandhi was feeling guilty ...which never happened between G and A before JaGa marriage, neither did G confront A about J and A nor did she(G) feel guilty abt what she(G) did..
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ashima like Shiv but does Shiv like Ahshima

My answer NO , NOT AT ALL. Shiv never gave Ashima even the slightest indication that he had any feeling for her. All feelings were from Ashima. Shiv is head over heels in love with Anandi.

Shiv and Ashima are not married. Jagya and Anandi were married.

There is no comparison between Gauri and Anandi. Gauri is an outright leech who broke a marriage. 

Hope my explanation helped😃

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Are ashima and Shiv married ?? No

Does Shiv love Ashima ?? No

Vs

Anandi and jagya were married ? Yes

Jagya was in love with Anandi ?Yes

Many people here support GaGa becuas fo their saccha pyaar...Atleast jagya claims to love Gawari whereas Shiv has made it clear he does not love Ashima.Ashima and Shiv's situation is completely different from Anandi jagya.
Ashima has one sided love for Shiv.Shiv is not intrested in Ashima had Anandi not been in his life still he would not have married Ashima coz she's not his type.
All one sided love are not successful..its the hard reality of life. and unlike jagya Shiv did not take advantage of Ashima's feelings and sleep with her.
So why should Shiv be forced to accept Ashima when he's not intrested.He likes Anandi so be it.
Anandi and Gawari can never be equal...Anandi will never snatch sombody else's husband.

Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
BUDDH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is like Tagore had a beard, a goat has a beard, Therefore Tagore = goat
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjansen

This is like Tagore had a beard, a goat has a beard, Therefore Tagore = goat

lolzz 🤣🤣🤣 im laughing like this only 🤣