Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Loved last night's episode, it was really good despite the fact it was heartbreaking watching Khushi go through all that. I was happy to see Bua supporting Khushi, a 360 from what happened 6 months ago. Today she doesn't desert Khushi, she stood by her and did not allow Dadi to tarnish Khushi's character she put up a fight.

It is clear Dadi is being influenced in her treatment of Khushi but that does not make what she is doing right. Dadi was repulsive in how she insulted Khushi and its evident now why she and Arnav clash over his father for he shouldered no blame by Dadi, it was always the woman's fault in her eyes

So the connection to Khushi and Arnav's pasts has to do with Garima somehow, I am intrigued!

Poor Khushi, I felt for her in this episode and it was great to finally see Arnav realize the extent to which he hurt her all these months.
crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parsha

Can't get enough of this..So ppl One more time:

N STOP CALLING HER NAMES ...DADI..U r digging it deep..😑
SIMBA  ASK HER TO LEAVE!!!

How hilarious was that...hahahahahaha...OMG...seriously, man!!! I am sending my two Simba's tooo...they would luv to eat her up...they are already dancing with joy at the idea...!!!! See my profile pic...those are the two...the anticipation is killing them...Seriously Dadijaan, beware, lest you burn with those looks, a certain, Arnav Singh Raizada is throwing your way...Angry
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soni.b

hi girls!!!!πŸ€—

Hello!! πŸ€—  Is this a res Shona??

Hello girls!! πŸ€—

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated on Page 5

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3150197&PID=63085455&#63085455

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice points for the CVs Priya -- all relevant .

One bugbear that I have with episodes nowadays is the pace at which things are moving -- too many tracks at once hurtling along at top speed ...is this the same PH that took a month's worth of episodes to make Shyam steal Arnav's key?

I still hate Daadi and her regressive views... still hate the fallacy that the woman is the one to be blamed for everything -- what's sauce for the gander is not sauce for the goose -- the woman has the nerve to say that she cannot accept someone who has been living with her own grandson as her grandson's wife... I wanted to say -- she has been living with your grandson only dammit! Love the actress .. so difficult to bad mouth the character more!

Arnav is slowly realizing who bears the brunt of his actions ... the man who cares for no one and listens to no one is now listening to his love and the beating of his heart that is in love... and a realization that he is responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened to her ... but she has never responded to any of the insults and torture that he has offered her except to love him unconditionally.

The RTR has started...but the problem is that A-K are not different any more ... they are one .. and they will suffer together on this RTR and we will suffer along with them... these CVs are indeed sadists as I have said all along !

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Hello!! πŸ€—  Is this a res Shona??

Hello girls!! πŸ€—

res karke kya fayda...don't know if i can update!!!! dimaag mein bahut kuch hai par likne ke liye energy chahiye!!!! btw DKS ki kahani padh rahi thi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello soni di n shweta di!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Hello soni di n shweta di!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even I heard that dialogue and made a mental note!! πŸ˜› How are you now Divi?? Taking enough rest na?

Shona.. ab ye DKS kya hai??

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even I heard that dialogue and made a mental note!! πŸ˜› How are you now Divi?? Taking enough rest na?

Shona.. ab ye DKS kya hai??

Ya di, much better but fever kam nahi huv  I'm still on bed, completing my stupid modulesπŸ˜† πŸ˜†  n thinking if sorry is not enough for the ppl out there wat else Arnav shd do?? Leave Khushi n go on a teerth yaatra??? πŸ˜• taaki uske saare paap dhul jaaye???πŸ˜•
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi soni,
how are you. shorir bhalo aaj?
😊