Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
hi sri, mou
why so worried? arnav singh raizada hamesha sahi hota hai, remember? πŸ˜† they were so beautiful yesterday. i feel good.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anyone knows when will Priya do her updation?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

be positive be positive Anu...
everything will be alright...
be positive..continue...

I'm gonna follow your mantra.. πŸ˜›
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

"Jaane kyun...khwabon ka mausam hai... aur main hoon..." Oh gorgeous gorgeous song! Couldn't resist commenting! 😊

And yes the name calling and general atmosphere of abuse was really a little too much to take!

Why resist huns..write...i love reading your comments πŸ˜Š
"Aur humari baat toh abhi baki hai.." Antakshri toh khaeli nahin  ..swear after dadi and dhaiyaa..thses songs are like heaven !!! 

Mai wasie bhi KATAL wale mood mai hoon..ek aur bar koi usko kuch bola na..i m hiring  supari killers!!!😑
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sri di: loved ur post di!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘Was thinking the same!! aur kitne din, they have to face hard times!!! 😭  Why r ppl like dadi born!!!!😑  n ab tho woh snake bhi aagaya waapas!!!😑 Why is it only the lovers shd suffer alot?? Real mein aur reel mein bhi!!! why can't everyone be happy forever!!!

Divya1503 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3150458

mentally the sick ppl!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shivi remember we were talking abt it last night???🀣

btw good morning/evening everyone!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€—
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srirao

my heart goes out to these two beautiful people so in love,,,how much more do they have to suffer,,?is happiness going to be just a mirage for them ,,,?

these two who have always been lonely even surrounded by their families have found a soul mate in each other,,,,

A slow epi after e few fast paced ones,,,further opening up of loops...establishing their past connection by Garima's reaction,,,the absolute fear on her face on seeing dadi makes me wonder if dadi was the one responsible for the destruction of a few lives in the past,,??

Dadi slinging mud on Khushi's character,,,,similar to what ASR did ,,,,is this mistrust a reflection of the past ,,,??Is dadi also a victim of misunderstanding or was she the on who caused the misunderstanding..???

Hulk slithering in the shadows,,,,makes me wonder abt the security of ASR's house where anyone can barge in just like his bedroom,,,!!!!
loved the way he just walked into Khushi's room...his reaction on seeing her bruised cheek,,,,his impatience at why everyone is making such a huge fuss,,,,realisation of even Khushi wanting the same things,,assurance that she will get it,,,,!!
That moment of reflection by ASR into how he is responsible for all Khushi has suffered,,,many were waiting for this,,,

Can we please have Di & Payal jiji supporting their siblings strongly,,,particularly DI who is aware of what Khushi means to her Chote,,,!!!!  

Happy with the way they showed Buaji backing Khushi ,,,,hope to see Garima turning into amma for ASR during this difficult time,,,,like ASR I am impatient for the marriage to be done with,,,dont want anything stopping the marriage,,,,

hey Doc, we have been missing each other...
your sensible post..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘mud slinging is d word...leaving me very disturbed...i want to know Dadi's motive very soon..
shamu is back ...so more drama on d cards...
oh yes, d siblings are sitting pretty and watching fun...even Aakash always with d ladies in d family...doesnt he need to move his limbs for a wedding in d house?
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ divs, good morn dear ...how are you feeling today?

@ indranidi, all my trust, faith, belief with ASR...hoping for d lion to roar...har ek deewar jo hum dono mein hain woh girah denge...😍

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

parsha. good morning
mood all fab again ha ha. every second of him yesterday was a perfectly cut, polished, priceless stone. 
took me straight to the past and episode after episode of it. i can't believe these two are here right here for me every day. can't wait to see that apology tonight, dying to know what she will say. so dadi and daiya can do what they like, i'll concentrate on the main event.
thanks for asking. i was almost on my way back to my own planet.

Dii 
I was planning a date for them..in the SUV 😳  ..long drive...in night..lonely roads... stars in sky ..a hill top ..cold breeze and just two of them..you know that period between engagement and marriage..GOLDEN PERIOD..abhi shaadi ker hi rahe ho toh sari Rashmae nibhao na..yeh wali bhi...πŸ˜‰
Can you imagine two of them kissing under a full moon night sky...😍 ..Do something that normal couples do..take your girl on a DATE..This is what dadi did to me...and its PURE HEAVEN..this talking to the stars !!! πŸ˜Š
DIL BAEHL JAYE TOH GHALIB YEH KHAYAL ACHA HAI.... πŸ˜• (dhaiyaaa hoo)

Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ divs, good morn dear ...how are you feeling today?

@ indranidi, all my trust, faith, belief with ASR...hoping for d lion to roar...har ek deewar jo hum dono mein hain woh girah denge...😍

Hello Anu di!!!πŸ€— fever tho hai par head ache kam huvaπŸ˜ƒ feeling better this morning😊 

if an apology is not enough for ppl, wat else Arnav shd do???πŸ˜• πŸ˜•