Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarakvp

kunal only spokes his heart out when he is in nasha...so i will believe that drunken kc rather than normal kc...his first confession infront of richa is the biggest evidence ..even im shocked by that confession...bcoz his actions never denoted he is in love with siddhi...he also not ready to accept his feelings but that nasha did ...he said he wants divorce thn again being in nasha he asked siddhi i can leave everything but dont leave me...he speeks and does things exact opposite of his feelinfs when he is normal...i too believe he is pretending to be happy...but i hate that party...i cant bear these chopras happy face...🀒...may be i have become too evil...even for kc i cant tolerate that chopras...

even you think the same as i do...even i can't tolerate the happy faces of chopras not even for kunu's sake...i want them to be in pain...i want them to rot in hell...and gets all the punishment that happens in hell...i want them to die a painful death...i want SiNal along with their kids shift to another house and leave this chopras to rot in hell with their beloved richa bahu...yesterday when i saw them happy and dancing away i felt like killing each one of them...freaking dual faces family...i hate the whole family...except for kunu-seema-anand C...i can't digest to see them happy at all...🀒...even anand SR soul is not in peace seeing this jokers enjoying their themselves to the fullest...i hate to see their faces...🀒...i know i am evil...everyone will dislike me for what i am saying...but i meant it...i want them to rot in hell...for separating my SiNal...😑😑😑

now for kunu...thats why i say he is doing this for his family and son...deep down he is something else...he is a person who doesn't share his pain to anyone except for siddhi...well siddhi could read his pain...rather then he sharing it...but when he is drunk the whole truth of his emotions...feelings comes out...unknown to him...and we have two evidence for his act of truth

1) once he was drunk due to the leech...and he confess that he loves siddhi...if she leaves him...he will be alone...it came as a surprise to me...infact i open my mouth wide...bcz i never expected this confession since we never saw kunu falling in love with siddhi in normal process...but then we got to know the truth in drunken state...and we got shocked of our lives...how he controlled his emotions and feelings for her due to anand SR...and his promise for not crossing his limits...

2)when he applied for divorce after consummation...he was strong and determined...but then during rape case when he was drunk...he blabber to siddhi that he have left everything...but ask her not to leave him ever...it shows how much he will be lonely w/o her...he loves her so much

3)anand C while having some cute moments with his father...he told kunu that after drunk he always blabbers abt a girl...this shows that his real emotions comes out only in the night after he is drunk...how much he miss siddhi...how much he loves her

4)anand C birthday...he brought his drunk father back home...he makes him sleep...but in his drunken state he uttered siddhi's name...this shows how madly he is in love with siddhi...

5)i forgot one more...in holi...kunu was in the effect of bhaang...he confess his love to siddhi...and how much she affects his life...and he loves it...

kunu's real feelings comes out when he is drunk...so the dance was all fake to make his son and lame family happy...thats why i never react much on that dance...i just watching sammy dance rather than KC...

lets see his true feelings when he sees siddhi after 9 yrs...there might be in some occassion where he will be drunk and might confront siddhi...then his true feelings will come out
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Well i am urged to say something once again.
KC was with his family. Seema & kids were too happy and AC insisted he dances for his sake.
Now if KC just dances on his son's insistence; what's wrong here. He can't be happy to see kids & Seems happy? It was not about him but about Seema.
After 9 years Kunal should've learned to hide his pain little bit. Besides he can not pine about Siddhi every second of his life. Just because he's trying to be happy for others doesn't mean he forget Siddhi.

Besides Kunal's real happy dance was Shilpa's function. That time he was really happy, here he appears happy fir sake of his family members & nothing wrong there. He can't be shown weeping for Siddhi at every happy occasion.

I agree to this Jay!I am not grudge the man a couple of steps he took to make Seema happy.And honestly if after 9 years the man in drunken stupor still asks Siddhi to switch off the lights then he definitely has not moved on.πŸ˜•I have no doubts about Kunal moving on when it comes to Siddhi , just upset with his velagiri!😑
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

Noreen, I am sorry but have to disagree with you that Kunal has moved on. He did not move on. He is stuck in the same place for 9 years and is still waiting for Siddhi.. hoping for all he heard from her and about her in these 9 years is false. He is unable to hate her though all that he has heard about siddhi wanting to kill the baby is forcing him to. I was not happy with the way he was dancing yesterday either, but that does not mean I will agree KC has moved on w/o siddhi and siddhi needs to be with someone else. NO WAY I will accept Siddhi Abhay pairing or anyone else.. Its Kunal-Siddhi ALL the way for me. 

May be we will get an answer for KC's inconsistent behavior in today's episode. Its just bad writing.. nothing wrong with KC or his love for Siddhi! Himmat mat haro!!

@bold...Hima, 200% agree with what you've written, kunal is stuck on the same place he was when siddhi left him. even though he acts all happy in the party, deep down siddhi is still in his heart and soul and that will never be replaced πŸ˜‰ he's stuck on her and siddhi is stuck on him β€οΈ 

The problem everyone is having with him being jobless not with his dancing. No one wanted him to be sitting with a bottle 24/7 thinking abt siddhi. all we are asking is to show him take up some job to support his son and be a responsible dad so that his son could be proud of him. seeing kunal while his time which makes his son run behind him to bars and betting joint to keep him out of trouble isn't something a 9yr old boy has to go through in life 

@noreen...how much ever the CVs butcher kunal and siddhi no one will every want to see them leading their life with someone else  the viewers will be ok with MUs but will never accept their re-marriage to others. We will always root for SINAL to be together πŸ˜³ kunal chopra and SINAL are the USP of parichay if we don't get to see that, then there is no point of keeping the show on Air πŸ˜‰ they can shut shop and be done with it.

chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

I do not want Abhay and Siddhi's marriage, just like I did not want Kunal and Richa marriage. Siddhi can have a good friend and confide in him but I cannot see any romantic relationship between them. she can continue in the diwan house and Kunal can get MU or feel jealous!

I whole heartedly agree, never would I want to see Sid and Abhay together.Kunal and Siddhi are meant to be!! If one were to start questioning who deserves who I would say ideally both Kunal and Siddhi do not deserve to be in a relationship with anyone.The basis of a strong relationship is dealing with problems together but what does SINAL do they never take any decisions together one always decides whats best for them without consultinga another!Infact I would like to see some mature writing that showcase SINAL learning from this and their relation growing even more strong!That is where I want courtship follwed by remarriage.πŸ˜‰

On a lighter note,SINAL make the best pair , Kunal is always ready to be vela and Siddhi is always ready to run!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

I whole heartedly agree, never would I want to see Sid and Abhay together.Kunal and Siddhi are meant to be!! If one were to start questioning who deserves who I would say ideally both Kunal and Siddhi do not deserve to be in a relationship with anyone.The basis of a strong relationship is dealing with problems together but what does SINAL do they never take any decisions together one always decides whats best for them without consultinga another!Infact I would like to see some mature writing that showcase SINAL learning from this and their relation growing even more strong!That is where I want courtship follwed by remarriage.πŸ˜‰

On a lighter note,SINAL make the best pair , Kunal is always ready to be vela and Siddhi is always ready to run!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 And I would like to see pigs flying, haad hai chitra aise aise wish kyon palti ho.πŸ˜† but jokes apart I too wish for this.πŸ˜ƒ
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush2220

🀣 And I would like to see pigs flying, haad hai chitra aise aise wish kyon palti ho.πŸ˜† but jokes apart I too wish for this.πŸ˜ƒ

Aree I am tired of waiting to see Kunal in a black gown or atleast some office wear!And also to see SINAL in one frame!One side you have psychotic she-who-shall-not-be-named and on the other weird Diwans!πŸ˜•
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

@bold...Hima, 200% agree with what you've written, kunal is stuck on the same place he was when siddhi left him. even though he acts all happy in the party, deep down siddhi is still in his heart and soul and that will never be replaced πŸ˜‰ he's stuck on her and siddhi is stuck on him β€οΈ 

The problem everyone is having with him being jobless not with his dancing. No one wanted him to be sitting with a bottle 24/7 thinking abt siddhi. all we are asking is to show him take up some job to support his son and be a responsible dad so that his son could be proud of him. seeing kunal while his time which makes his son run behind him to bars and betting joint to keep him out of trouble isn't something a 9yr old boy has to go through in life 

@noreen...how much ever the CVs butcher kunal and siddhi no one will every want to see them leading their life with someone else  the viewers will be ok with MUs but will never accept their re-marriage to others. We will always root for SINAL to be together πŸ˜³ kunal chopra and SINAL are the USP of parichay if we don't get to see that, then there is no point of keeping the show on Air πŸ˜‰ they can shut shop and be done with it.

Right Ramya, the main reason for us being not happy is because if he can arrange money and host a party and dance for the sake of his family members and AC, then why can't he take up and job and work for their sake? I would have liked it if he was in this wastrel state for a few years(may be 2 or 3) after siddhi was jailed.. then picked himself up and worked! Then I would not have any problem with his party hosting or dancing yesterdayπŸ˜• I would have felt that he is doing it for the family's sake. But yesterday's party and the celebrations were totally uncalled for and unnecessary according to me. But like many of you say, may be there is more to this party thing and would like to see it today.

Yes, NEVER do I want or wish to see Kunal OR Siddhi paired with anyone else🀒. Will make CVs life hell if they go that way.😑
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree Chitra.. Never want anyone else paired with KC or SC!! They are two made for each other idiotsπŸ˜‰ and they deserve each otherπŸ˜ƒ. I blame the writing for all the inconsistencies😑 and hope to see better work from their side. 
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aree I am tired of waiting to see Kunal in a black gown or atleast some office wear!And also to see SINAL in one frame!One side you have psychotic she-who-shall-not-be-named and on the other weird Diwans!πŸ˜•

Thatashtu (hope the spelling is right) soon this will happen.πŸ˜ƒ

I want to see him in white shirtπŸ˜‰ I think he looks too good. upar ka hua then we both will get our wish. court main black coat and ghar aake throw the coat away, like not forever but just to restπŸ˜†