Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know why ppl dont want it!
i mean knowing ARHI they will set tv on fire as all ways!
and SARUN they r highly proffesianal yaar so it will never be a big deal!
and if they r comfertable doing it i m totally comfertable while watching it!
surita12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just checked it out πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² I can't believe it.😭Edited by surita12 - 11 years ago
its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i  dont  like  to  see  arshi's  bold  romance..bcz  i  luv  barun  and  sanaya  more..
wen  i  watch  their  romance,,i enjoy..but  in sum  corner  of  my  heart,,i  think  they  hav  their  real life  lovers,,,so  it  is  very  awkward  for  them  to  shoot  such  scenes...so  its  better  to  enjoy  their  nokjhoks  rather  than  bold  scenes...

bdw  barun's  answer  on  doing  a  bold scene...copied frm times of india

Did you happen to see the consummation scene of Priya and Ram in Bade Achhe Laggte Hain? Are you comfortable locking lips on screen?
I think that was trending more than anything else. It became the toast of the town and was being talked about widely. It's got to do with the demand of the script and depends on the makers. But I have my reservations on doing intimate scenes and won't be comfortable going overboard.

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I simplyyy DONT want to see anything like this between arshi !! A big NO!! It makes things look sooo cheap man ewww !!
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fan145

seriously i dont wanna see a liplock on arhi ...i mean i seriously dont like tht our "innocent 'couple doing those and abt tht show leads still now i dont believe it let it air thn i will believe...i dont meant to offense anbody

ya sarun love r inocent does not need any valgur thing 2 prmote the show inocent face with uncondional lov touch if they talk or not taking in few epis we saw they not talking but standing together create magic 
fan145 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadyakali

Exactly my  thought... they are depicting  a married couple for God's sake... and after reading all the super mature OS/FF/SS on this forum i do not think a simple kiss would shock  anyones pants off. So let us not be prudish just for the sake of it or just because our leads  are not comfy with kiss scenes.

for me arhi is filled vth pure and innocent love maybe in prctical liife partners might have liplocks and all but its media rite our showw  is having viewwers of very small age sooo showing thm such scens thn wats diffrnc btw indian and westerners ...i doo agree for almost but i am kind of not liking liplocks i donno y but seriously cant see sarun doing tht ...tht tooo with both of thm commited ...sorrry for not upporting ur point😊
fan145 thumbnail
Originally posted by: afsuu

ya sarun love r inocent does not need any valgur thing 2 prmote the show inocent face with uncondional lov touch if they talk or not taking in few epis we saw they not talking but standing together create magic 

their eyes speaks a lott i think tht itself vll set the tv on fire ...and i dont want it especially not for trpss
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Romance looks better innocent like the Diwali almost kiss was so Beautifully done and well directed. I like those romance better. 
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fan145

seriously i dont wanna see a liplock on arhi ...i mean i seriously dont like tht our "innocent 'couple doing those and abt tht show leads still now i dont believe it let it air thn i will believe...i dont meant to offense anbody

agree
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wont be lying if I say I want ArShi to do it...I want to be honest...I really want ArShi to do it...if an simple eye lock can create storm in IF then just imagine what would happen if they really do a scene like this ?? ok no touching the lips but almost doing it...too close tooo close...I'll be satisfied enough ! πŸ˜