Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
honestly i dont want lip lock b/w arhi !! i dnt want sarun to do it !! i respect them as much as i love them !! and i m sure arhi ka kiss dekhne se zyada imagine karne main maza aata hain !! ðŸ˜†
sweety.149 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

what ??????? is it ?????? can you give me the link?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3143548
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
edited Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I honestly don't want any lip-lock scene it just doesn't suit them maybe Innocent love making scenes like Jodha Akbar/Parineeta are lovely to watch but not lip-lock.    Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Disgusting...it's absolutely disgusting showing lip Locks on Indian television shows. Agar yehi Sab dekhna hai, tho there are many English serials out there which show this stuff. It is not necessary to show such boldness on Indian television. I hate this new trend that they are bringing in. What is the difference, then, between western shows and Indian shows??! Romance looks good when it's innocent. Ye sab dikha k what are they trying to prove? That love is nothing but a physical desire??! I hate it, and I would never Want ArHi to do Anything like this. Period.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i remember both of them said in one of their recent articles about lip lock, said A big NO to that, and barun's comment specifically on this was 'kissing is a private thing" i would never like to that in a public on a fiction story and in another article he said current intimate scenes he is doing that, his wife is very comfy about it but at the same time, if he was a producer of this serial, it is doubtful that whether he would include an intimate (he was referring to the hut scene) one like this.

Sanaya said "no way to the kissing scene, I am not sure about the future, but now not at all" 

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=-Sanjana-]Disgusting...it's absolutely disgusting showing lip Locks on Indian television shows. Agar yehi Sab dekhna hai, tho there are many English serials out there which show this stuff. It is not necessary to show such boldness on Indian television. I hate this new trend that they are bringing in. What is the difference, then, between western shows and Indian shows??! Romance looks good when it's innocent. Ye sab dikha k what are they trying to prove? That love is nothing but a physical desire??! I hate it, and I would never Want ArHi to do Anything like this. Period.[/QUOTE

stole the words from my mouth. I totally agree with you. It is SICK.
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am Pretty Sure We cant this Kind of Scenes on STAR PLUS 

Coz the Channal Wont Agree 
Sanlicious thumbnail
No...that will just ruin ArHi's magic...
Moreover, SaRun have already made it clear, they will NOT do it and this is absolutely Right !
Just my point of view ðŸ˜ƒ
RabbaveyBaby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First off what? That was allowed? :O
And I dunno about a lip-lock on IPK, I remember Sarun had mentioned earlier that they wouldn't be comfortable with something like that. And I don't think I would be all that comfortable with it either. They don't even need a lip-lock to set the screen on fire anyway. & I wouldn't be able to watch it with my mum then either ðŸ˜†.