Written update 11/8/2012

Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A choreographer was doing her Job (Sunaina) inbetween her Dadi cums nd interrupt
!!her dadi says her Karthik is getting married nd she stops the show, she says how can karthik marry without telling me nd when she takes a phone she finds 27 missed calls, Karthik cums nd hug Suhana,He brings his fiance nd shows to Suhana,she kinda feels bad, d he introduces her nd says,dis is Anjali..!!Suhana stays sad as he dint tell her, nd then Kartik makes her happy !! nd den Anjali says tht Karthik always talks abt Suhana, nd den Suhana goes to delhi for
his wedding !! nd her Dadi says to her to forget abt him nd she has to wait for the right guy !,bt she feels tht he is the only right guy for her! nd she starts crying
,she nd her Dadi was about to go to Delhi in their booked taxi, they saw another guy entering(Tarun), nd they fight for the car...!! nd den the driver
says tht this car is booked for both of u as u both r going to the same place
!! nd then they enter the car together nd
he sits in the front nd she nd her dadi sits in the back!Dadi asks him soo manyquestions nd he gets irrtiated
nd talks roughly nd Sunaina gets angry..!she says
him to stop the car nd say, only because of my dadi u r here.. otherwise u would
have been sent out of the car,!nd he says that he is Anjali's brother! nd he is der
to stop the marriage,nd when Tarun goes to tea shop, they run with the car,
when suhana sees the board *Karthik weds Anjali* she becomes more sad!
Karhik hugs Suhana again!Anjali introduces Sunaina to her family!
everyone starts to dance nd then Tarun enters,,Anjali goes nd hugs him!
Sunaina asks, Anjali why isnt your brother happy with the marriage!
she says tht he doesnt want me to get married sooo early
Sunaina,Tarun,Anjali nd goes for shopping.. bt her brother Tarun says whts soo qiuck for the marriage as he doesnt lyk Karthik nd doesnt want Anjali to marry him!
later,Sunaina nd Tarun keeps a plan to stop this marriage, nd they try all the possible way to stopit,while doing this job,Tarun slowly started lyking Sunaina nd he realized its wrong to make hissister away from Karthik!.. bt Sunaina dint realize tht she lyked tarun nd not Khathik,, her Dadi also said tht watever she was doing,is wrong.. nd then after alot of explanation from Tarun ,sherealized tht she doesnt lyk Karthik, nd she went to talk to Karthik nd say him sorry for all tht shehas tried to, bt den der took a misunderstanding nd later it got cleared nd Tarun said to Sunaina
tht he lyk her,bt she refused, nd went back with her dadi, all her way she was thinking abt tarun!suddenly der cums a traffic nd Tarun was der,,they both hug each other,nd both of the couple got married together
----------------------------------

Sorry for the mistakes I made, and sorry for the late update.. actually m not the updater of sat!
m the back-up.. maybe the updater was busy,
again.. sorry.. m really bad at wrtting

</div>

<div>
Edited by Arshi.Lover1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the likes, i thought no one would read it as i gave a very later update..!! 😊
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show started off well, Thanks a lot for the update 😃
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
waiting for my fav actors story to come...
i can see one of my fav actors every week...

seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the short and sweet update 👏
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the wu :) cute story :))
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update 😃
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was a nice story...

thnx for the update...
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx a loot for the WU...
well ...watchd it aftr reading ur review...really liked it!!!!
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am getting intrested in stories rather actors...i think they should mention in end whose story was it