Celebrity Fan Clubs

karishma and kareena kapoor's fan

priyapiya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Karishma ties knot with Sanjay Kapur

The blue-eyed girl of Bollywood Karishma Kapoor broke all hearts of her fan when she tied the nuptial knot with her childhood friend and Delhi based businessman Sanjay Kapur today (September 29, 2003) at the family's Deonar residence in Mumbai. Karishma worn a Manish Malhotra-designed light pink wedding apparel, encrusted with crystals and bedecked in a dazzling set of diamonds, a ravishing Karishma was brought to the wedding 'mandap' by her family members, including sister Kareena Kapoor, dressed in a light green apparel.

The marriage rites were performed in a typical Sikh style wedding in backdrops of Guru Granth sahib chanting. Amongst the prominent stars presented were actor Vinod Khanna, Govinda, actress Sridevi, cricketer Azharuddin and wife Sangeeta, industrialist Rahul Bajaj, Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chagan Bhujbal and film producer Smita Thackeray. However, conspicuous by their absence was the Bachchan family. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan had last year announced on his birthday his son's engagement to Karishma but it was called off due to some disagreement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera_patel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea me too...i just love kareena 😃
Ms.Kisna Virani thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kittypitty2092

count me in 😛

me and kittypitty2092 r same person😆

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ms.Kisna Virani

me and kittypitty2092 r same person😆

lol...count me in too!
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: svh2010

lol...count me in too!

count me in too....

filmigirl12693 thumbnail
count me in im a big kareena fan
Ms.Kisna Virani thumbnail
Hi Guys V Have Started The Fan Club But Now V are in need of Contest so here is the list of contest and i wud like to vote for wat contest v sud have First

Siggie
Film Script
Poem
Shariy

Just So let u no the reason i m posting is becz i m the Assistant of this Club and i have permission For the owner.

So from Now on i will take care of this kinds of things.

Nri_gal thumbnail
count me in ..!! I like kareena very much ..
noorejahaan thumbnail
count me in too! kareena's my fav actress!