Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘Wow, so beautiful.. Loved it..
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: parulkhare13

YAYAY ME THE FIRST ONE 
maine kabhi tere ko line by line reply nehi ki.. aj try karti hu

PART - 10 WHAT A START BOSS BANG ON KYA DREAM SEQUENCE THA uFFF i just loved it my WRITING QUEEN u are
thnk u so much meri jaan, tu haar tym mere naam ke ek nayi adjective add karti hai
but i love it
loved the scene where priya crying like a baby and ram calming her that was just awww moment loved that so much kash sach hota hayyy and cady my super girl she told about RAYA everything and poor rajat baychara he was so shocked ki dusri baar bhi he loved the wrong person really feeling bad for him
i knw yaar.. i too feel bad for him..
but nothing to do na.. RaYa ko milwana hai toh rajat ka dil todna hi padega

and fhir last part kya anu tu hemaysha aisay hi la kay last mei rokti hai that's not fare haan but kya karay twist pay la kay wait toh karao gi akhir EKTA MAI KA BHOOT JO TUMAY GHUSS GAYA HAI aur PRE - CAP yay kya hai rajat calling ram that he is getting engaged next week that was really shocking haan
hahaha..
yeah baby.. 12 years ka asar hai

PART -11- ufff this one is awesome,fantastic, adorable, mind blowing,breathtaking,full of love and again u made me  
totally yaar kya likha thank u jaan this update is rocking i loved it sooo muchhh 
loved the beginning of day with priya running behind pihu that was adorable and the conversation of priya and pihu that was just awesome u write the dialogue of priya exactly the way she speak in serial " hayyyay mera baccha " i was so easily able to imagine with each and every expression thank u to ur writing skill damm good and now best part ever i loved the room scene of raya that was heart throbbing mind blowing full of love yaar 
while reading this part i was so happy that u can imagine well that meray expression kya hongein 
u expressed so well yaar and last was just outstanding both loving birds bringing out their emotions and hugging each other crying out their emptiness of 5 year in each other arms that was justtt ufff now i can't express.
and at-last u know what anu
i love you yaarthank so much jaan for being in my life love you ...
baap re... tera moo band hone ke baad itna bolti hai.. khulla hone per soch kya halat hoti
ok jokes apart even i don't hv words to express how glad i am reading your comment u bring life in me baby.. i am so glad m able to make u visualize  loads yaar... blessed to hv u in my lyf... muuuaaahhh

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: balhfan22

Res!

*edited*

OMG!!! Freakin awesome update!!! ⭐️
Jus made my day! πŸ˜ƒ Loved every bit of it!
Priya confessed!! Yay! Finally! πŸ˜›
Soo beautifully written.. 😳 Fabulous update!
Plz plz plz continue soon! Cant wait for the next part!! πŸ˜‰

thnk u so much dear.. so glad that it was worth it.. will update soon
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this Sunday specialπŸ˜ƒ
hahaha...nice update girl...πŸ˜ƒ
hum tum ek kamre mein band hain...for RaYa😳
LOL...enjoyed it...this was a lovely one...lot of actionπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is what called an awesomest and wowest update tttooo goood just happy with they way things are going ,...waiting for the next one and thanks buddy for the pm...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hailaaa im sooo loved this update .. great one...coolll 
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent work Anu...bas career track change kar do ab...writer hi ban jao...Fab update yaar...loved the story...All elements coming together to form such a beautiful story..

Love you for this muaaah
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Another amazing update!! I like the way you portray each scene! The cvs should copy your ff πŸ˜† take a few pointers πŸ˜› Favorite part would have to be Peehu and Priyas moment with drinking the drink and the ending of course!! Waiting for the next update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Extremly Sry for being soo late to comment, part 10 was fantastics, part 11 was outstanding spcly the kada wala scene. I can perfectly imagine that if cvs potray the scene in serial how cute it would look. Keep updating, love u anu di. Pls forgive ur babu for being late.Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sunday special is superb...
they confessed their feelings...
am too glad...
great updateπŸ˜›