Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Today's episode showed that Adi purely

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Has a thing for Pankhuri, he was so happy to see her and he was all hyped up! And I loved every moment of their scene. They r the sweetest couple ever, Pankhuri is so honest and smart, the mobile phone part was so true of what she said :) no wonder Adi likes her qualities :) loved it!!Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starfire15789 thumbnail
yeah i couldn't agree more but i still so angry of his engagement with latika and choosing her over pankhuri
VirMan_Ria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you! But I hope he understands that faster! :)
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starfire15789

yeah i couldn't agree more but i still so angry of his engagement with latika and choosing her over pankhuri

I know why Latika out of all the women that he met, This guy is def in love with Pankhuri--the way he behaves around her, even his Massi noticed his reaction towards panku and now Latika :) :)
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is just a stupid guy ...  you know he like pankhu but just does not realize it , coz of his mother...  most guys are stupid  girls are much smarter
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi dont have any such feeling towards Lathika
He always thnkng of Pankhuri..still not realising its love
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, did u notice the way his expression changed when Latika initially Called? He looked slightly exasperated.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Also noticed when latika hugged him forcefully.. he had to hug back *unwillingly* ..his face was like *okayy girl whatever*.. 
And he talked about Pankhuri all the time, he even praised pankhu's work.. but didn't even say anything good about latika.. 
that clearly means he doesn't even know latika probably and hes ready to get married.. :S 

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope he realises his love for her soon

he thinks love doesnt exist therefore he is not able to understand his feelings for pankhu!

its not jst friendship