Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000,  rayaBALH,  lalmadhu,  angie197,  NAZIANISAR1,  snehalparab

thank you for your likes😊😊😊
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guys this is my 2500 post and am IF-Dazzler so am too happy about it so i have changed the tragic story into happy one hope you like it and those who want to read original story

Cont with the contents written in red after the "***" mark and do let me know how is it and which one do you like out of two...

Sorry for technical errors...

After their engagement priya and ram used to meet often either ram would visit Bangalore or priya would come to mumbai till one day it was only 2weeks for their marriage and priya had gone to designer for the fitting of her lahenga while returning back she was completely lost in thought of her marriage imagining ram as her groom taking her to kapoor mansion as his bride totally unaware of the truck coming in full speed her car banged with the truck she was seriously injured and was taken to the nearby hospital and was in ICU for two week ram rushed to Bangalore and was with priya full time. rams dadi also wanted to visit Bangalore to see priya and as priya had already started responding to the medicine priyas father asked ram to return mumbai and bring his dadi there ram didn't wanted to leave priya in such a condition but half heartedly he had to leave for mumbai. When he was returning back to Bangalore with his dadi he got a call he was very happy and was on seventh heaven to see that the caller name flashed was PRIYA his love . he received the call with a big smile on his face but soon his smile vanished into utter shock to hear that the call was of aayesha"***" stating that  Priya has stopped responding to all the treatments and has slipped into coma. Rams heart sank into deep pain hearing that his love his bubbly priya who would be chirping around 24/7 without a break is now lying like a lifeless body. Ram rushed back to hospital and sat besides priya sandwiching her palm between his.

Ram: priya please wake up you know an i cant leave without you...please priya utho na mein nahi jee paunga tumhare bina... kyu tang kar rahi ho priya... mein tumse bhaut pyar karta hu please uth jao... fir mein kabhi tumhe ek pal k liye bhi apni aankho se duur nahi jane dunga. Please princess wake up please. Mein puri duniya tumhare kadmo mein rakh dunga. You will be the queen of my heart.. (tears continuously flowing from rams eyes  ) please priya utho na... agar tum abhi nahi uthi toh dekh lena mein kabhi tumse baat nahi karunga he tried this also to threaten her but all his attempts went in vain. She never responded to his pleas...

Months passed but priya was still in same condition showing no improvements . ram daily tried different tricks to wake her up . he would talk to her pamper her threaten her but the things remained the same...

3years passed now even doctors lost all the hopes of getting her back to normal life. But it was ram who never lost the hope he had complete faith on their love. He brought his princess to kapoor mansion his room was converted into hospital room with all the equipments as she was the only reason on earth for him to live. But somewhere in his heart he was feeling deep pain and was suffocating from inside he blamed his destiny and god for such a condition of his princess..    

********flashback-ends**********

From that day ram had become a stone with no more feelings left the only thing he knew was his priya was lifeless soul and he was unable to take this emptiness and lead life away from the world only with his princess which was just surviving on machines lying totally lifeless. he was just passing the days of his life he forgot to live life the day .

Ram and priyas family and friends tried to convince him to  the core to move on but unheard all their advises.

It is 7 years now as usual he came to priya after whole days work and huge fight with vikram and was talking to her but it seemed that gods heart also melted seeing rams true love for priya he felt finger and eye lids move a bit.. his happiness knew no bounds within few time a set of doctors were there to treat her she was shifted to the hospital and had slowly started responding to the treatment... it took a month for her to be back to normal ram was on cloud nine seeing the improvements in priya getting her back.

All this time ram treated her as princess her no wish no demands were left unfulfilled priya felt that she was a queen.

Soon they got married and she was welcomed to kapoor mansion again but this time with full joy and happiness and open arm...

Finally ram was back to his normal life and same was with priya... kapoor mansion was filled with rayas cutes nok-jokes and their full hearted laughs...

Even destiny and god had to bow down in front of rams true love...  

PS: its the original story its continuation from above part its from "***" sign...

"***"When he was returning back to Bangalore with his dadi he got a call he was very happy and was on seventh heaven to see that the caller name flashed was PRIYA his love . he received the call with a big smile on his face but soon his smile vanished into utter shock to hear that the call was of aayesha stating that his love his life everything his Priya was no more his angel had left this world leaving him all alone in a deep emptiness.

********flashback ends*************

From that day ram had become a stone with no more feelings left the only thing he knew was his priya was no more he was unable to take this emptiness and lead life away from the world only in dreams of her princess which was no more he was just passing the days of his life he forgot to live life the day Priya left the world.

Priya's ram also died. Nither rams family nor friends ever saw that ram again his whole day would just pass sitting in office working like a machine he became emotionless robort.

PLEASE TELL ME HOWS IT  WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS DO LET ME KNOW..

Edited by tasshuu - 11 years ago
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the happy ending one where priya was in coma atleast in this 1 they were 2gether at the end 😊 . even other one was also good bt it had a sad ending πŸ˜” i cn't c RAYA separtion πŸ˜”Edited by ahana1994 - 11 years ago
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was a grt update...You wrote both the version very welll...But i liked the happy ending wala version very much...Cant see Raya seperated...Just loved the happy ending that Ram got his Priya back..What love...Awesome...
And Congratulations on becoming IF Dazzler...πŸ‘
Thanks for the update and PM...😊

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey first Congratulations becoming  IF-Dazller lady...keep rocking with your posts ...

Well both the parts were beautifuly penned down ...
The happy ending one showed Ram 's true love to her and loved it to the core ..
Even sad wala bhi achha hai but you know can't see happy ending but that one also neatly penned down..Thank you for such a beautiful story ...this reminda me some other story ..But too goo dear ...

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats , loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

on becoming a IF dazzler tasshu πŸ˜›
Keep rocking with your posts

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

for such a beautiful update dear...2 versions...loved both...
do continue writing...
will be waiting for more work from you...πŸ˜›

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tashu i liked both the parts 
both are written beautifully
but i prefer the happy ending one 
i dont want RAM to be devdas so my vote is for first one
viny_queen thumbnail
i think 1st part is lovely i love it i dont like sad story u try more to write the os becoz i think after some time u write really wellπŸ‘πŸΌ