A Day For You_Tich's Bday OS

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

(A cutie twitie thanx to MDP for such a mouth watering and hwtness personified tag which was the first thing i saw today morning) aahhh marr gayi main to pakka pakka!!

A Day For You

A girl clad in that ever sweet and sexy (Divzi wondering, Perfect combo isn't it) white net saree, looking ever beautiful and elegant setting her saree pleats again and again pouting not able to contemplate why the heck she has got ready for her kamini's in this saree, it's not that they are her prince charming for whom she was suppose to get ready but it was her birthday she wanted to get ready but not in this, just for the insistence of her friends she has got ready in to this, setting her hairs in one side of her shoulder she peeped in the dark room looking at each corner cursing her friends who have called her in such a haunted looking place in such a dress on a pretext of puja when she pouted setting her dress again and with a deep breath managed to surpass her fear looking at the dark room when she called out the name of her idiot kamini friends who were supposedly to have arrived before her but were nowhere to be seen...Divz, Sumi, Sam, Naji di, tanu...kaha ho?? Konse gutter main mari padi ho sab ki sab...(LoLz you all know who's signature words these are, who else then our beautiful Cruella *ooye Cruella only for me Divzi frowning on all no one dare call her cruella samjhi* , Devil, Kamchor, disaster Queen, Kamini bla bla bla bla...Tich Mg)...dekho baba ji they called me here and now everyone is vanished, kamini vampires kahi ki, raat ko jab dekho they will be available as if they all down to hunt for blood to venture their thirsts and see now, they nowhere to be seen...she cribbed looking up at her baba ji frowning at them

See am warning you all, come out in a second or I won't update any of my FF for a week now...she said greeting her teeth and entered the hall getting a little bit scared and more of angry looking at the pitch darkness of the hall...ohkiz so you won't come back na, I will make you all cry buckets now, see what I do with you all, Divzi am the step mom of your LFU na, now see what I will do with your misthy and Maan...Tanu and Sam I will make you all cry buckets in K3 I swore upon you all, and Naina di I will be a good writer and host for your Devil see what I do with him now, and Sumi if I dint make you repent for KKHY don't call me Tich then, wait and watch what all I do with you all, one you all forgot my birthday none wish me and now got me hooked up in this haunted place, I hate you all...she made a baby angry face looking at each direction in anger and fed up she was about to leave the place when she stunned listening the song hitting her ears and she moved slightly to the direction looking at the back of someone under the spotlight and tilted her head moving a little trying to see the face of the owner of the most sexy back when he turned and showed her his most alluring face to make him gasp at the man of her dreams in front of her and get a shock of her life...

(Song Link - Tumko Paya hai to)

Tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hun
kehana chahu bhi tho tumse kya kahun

She looked shock seeing her dream man 'Gurmeet Chaudhary' (Divzi drooling) standing right in front of her eyes with that sinfully sexy smirk, tilting his gaze and smiled to her and took a few steps towards her and sweetly extended where she was frozen on her spot as if she got the numb in the ice of Antarctic, he shook his head looking at her still shocked expression when he took her hand in his and sweetly with grace and perfection brought her in the mid of stage

Kisi zaaba mein bhi, woh laafaz hi nahi
Ki jin mein tum ho kya tumhe baata sakoon

He swayed her closer to him pulling her with grace over the dance floor seeking her permission with his eyes asking whether he could have this dance with this sweet and ever beautiful girl in front of him when she lowered her gaze in with that hard red blush creeping her cheek and she smiled sweetly nodding her in yes giving her hand in his as if allowing him to have this dance with him, actually more than willing to see her dream come true when she smiled at him and immediately dropped her head down with shy face, when he gently took her hand in his and sweetly with a sweet smile kept his one hand slightly over her back

Mein agar kahoon tumsa haseen
Kaayanaath mein nahi hai kahin
Taaref yeh bhi tho, saach hai kuch bhi nahin

He took her in his bear sweet hug holding her one hand in his while she kept the other over his broad shoulder scolding herself mentally to have all those wild thoughts capturing her mind just looking at his chiseled face and single touch of hers knowing she can never have him ever in her life (Divzi ROFLing wondering what expression my cutie cruella would have given then LoLzzz) with a baby face he looked at her and swayed her round in a ball room dance sweetly with each move and smiled at her affectionately and smiling at her telling she is really the most beautiful girl he have ever seen in this whole world, telling whatever praise he does for her is less in front of her glow

Shokion mein doobi yeh aadayein, chehare se zalki hui hai
Zulf ki ghani ghani ghataein, shaan se dhalki hui hain
Lehrata aanchal hai jaise baadal, bahoon mein bhari hai jaise chandini
Roop ki chandini

He looked at her flaring hairs and looked at her intently telling her she looks beautiful in her open hairs when she bowed down looking at her feet feeling shy and pulled away from the dance going away from his and stopped at the far corner holding her breath and fiddling with her pallu in between her fingers trying hard to calm her erratic heartbeat when she felt a tug over her pallu and she looked down moving her head in the different the direction yet again with her eyes lowered down with that evident red blush over her cheeks, and looked above her shoulder to get another sweet shock of her life

Mein agar kahoon yeh dil kashi
Hai nahin kahin, na hogi kahin

Tum huwe mehrabaan toh hai yeh daastan

She looked the man in front of her looking at her winking at her mischievously with his sweet and naughty smile at his sweetly addictive face, the man non other then, 'Iqbal Khan'(now Divzi serious fuming in JEALOUSSY) she held onto her heart ready to pounce back into her throat when he smiled bowing her head down in front of her like a gentle man keeping his hand in front asking her hand for a sweet dance...may I have this dance madam...when she looked at him and in her lost trance looking at her two men of dream in front of her eyes one by one was more than anything she have asked for, the bestest gift of her life thanking her kamini's for giving her such a sweet gift over her birthday and thanking God that she was gifted with such a sweet, cute, adorable, beautiful, lovely, caring friends in her life who can do anything to bring that dreamy smile over her face...(Divzi nugging Tich see see how sweet sweet and cutie friends we all are and you, you cruella you always take us for granted and make us cry for a single update specially for your sautela FF and then when you update you make us cry yet again with such heart wrenching updates, kamini akal le humse hum kitne ache bache hai)

ohhoho..

tum huwe mehrabaan toh hai yeh daastan
Ab tumhara mera ek hai karwaa, tum jahan mein wahan
Mein agar kahoon humsafar meri
Apsara ho tum, ya koi pari

She smiled sweetly looking at his cute pouting face looking at his empty hand still waiting for her answer she rolled her eyes at his cute antics and kept his hand over his when he smiled brightly and took her in a friendly hug and then he pulled her on to the dance floor moving her to and fro with the lyrics and the tones of the song smiling cracking jokes making her laugh when he took her finger above her head in his fist and turned her round and round when she smiled heartedly and loving each and every moment of it living it fully when she left his hand still turning and was about to fall when two hands engulfed her in his strong hold

Kisi zaaban mein bhi, woh laafaz hi nahi
Ki jin mein tum ho kya tumhe baata sakoon

She closed her eyes in fear to touch the ground but feeling someone holding her in himself he heard someone calling out for her with a slight known chuckle...ooho My disaster queen you always ready to fall here and there na, cant you keep you speed in track...and she opened her eyes looking at Gurmeet looking at her smiling at her cute baby face mouthing him a sorry and pulled her to stand over her feet again moving in accord with the tones of the song when they felt someone else patting Gurmeet's back and he looked over his shoulder to see Iqbal looking at them with a wide grin asking for her hand yet again and pulling Tich towards him ignoring Gurmeet's presence fully giving him a teasing look

Mein agar kahoon tumsa haseen
Kaayanaath mein nahi hai kahin

She looked at the two confusingly were they fighting for her, were they fighting for a dance with her...OMG, OMG, OMG...is this all true she thought letting her poor heart do bhangra and salsa in her own dreamland looking at her two most desirable dream men fighting over her, she couldn't have asked for anything more...letiing her heart and mind float in dreams coming true infront of her when she saw the two men bowed down in front of her over their knees sweetly looking at her and contradicting giving angry glares to each other and asked in unison to her...May I have a dance with you...

She will dance with me...IQ fumed

No me...GC retorted

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

And looked at each other in shock and anger filling their eyes and started pushing each other moving forward to her she closed her eyes getting scared with them moving forwards to her fighting beating each other when she heard a laughter filling the air of the atmosphere lurking round her and she opened her eyes to get the worst shock of her life

Paresh Raval (I was planning Vampire instead of it but thought wo zaida torture ho jaayega birthday oe itna hi theek hai baby *Divzi winking*...PS no offend I love Paresh ji's acting and acts but still...u know...so just awien hi chosen him, if anyone have any problem sorry in advance) laughing at his signature laugh filling the atmosphere in his hilarious laugh looking at her...no no she will dawnce with meh...he said doing his infamous step and looked at her...No...she gasped when she nodded her head in horror and moved back when hit with another illusion of his and in no time she was surrounded with Paresh Raval everywhere, each and every nook and corner of the room filling the whole room with his laughter (Divzi laughing thinking Cruella's face then bhahahahaha*Devil Laugh* you deserve this for making my Maaneet going through all this, huhhh and also for dancing with my Maan and IQ *Divzi making baby cry faces* Hate You Cruella)...No...She shrieks in horror screaming...please No...

And got up the bed sweating panting weeping the sweat beads off her forehead she flattered her eyes lashes and patted her heart saying...all is well, all is well, it was just a nightmare Tich nothing else, all is well...she patted her thudding heart calming her down and got off the bed wearing her pink sweet sweet fluffy slippers and getting into the washroom getting bath and ready looking her best on her special day niharofying her own self wearing her new birthday dress winking throwing fly kisses to her own reflection and with and with a new zeal stepped out the washroom looking ever perfect just to get drenched head to heal in white cream and Choc Chips of her Dark brown black forest cake and cold drinks looked at her kamini's soaking bathing her yet again but the difference this time the poor cruella was bathed in cake and cold drink head to heal when all screamed on top of their voices

Happpyyy Birthdayyy too yoouuu...

And ran off for their lives when Tich gave a deadly glare to each running behind them screaming...I won't leave you all just let me get a hold on you all and then we'll see what all I do with you all kaminis' will throw you all in gutter for sure...

(And here Divzi running for her life before her cruella comes with her long danda to throw me into that stinking gutter of hers, yucky, so, here I go before she kicks me or snorts in someone's duppata

I don't were suits jaano so means am safe,

bhahahahaha Love You my poor one day new born baby Tichie LoLz

and sorry if you dint liked but was trying mak something special and make you laugh

Love You and a very very happy birthday to you Cruella may God bless you always and always)

Love You

❀️Divzi signing off

Edited by dazzlingdivz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
     Happy Birthday Tich!!

Divzi    πŸ€—...awesome OS...it was πŸ˜ and πŸ€£...will be praying for your safety πŸ˜†
Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 years ago
dolly10 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Tich!!!!!

Blushingqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
best wishes for tichπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
As far as friends go
I'd say you're one of a kind;πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
You're thoughtful and caring,
And truly a rare findπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
Wishing you all of your favorite things
For your special day!😳😳😳😳

Having a friend like you is the very best present! A wish that your special day is bright, sunny and filled with lots of love and happiness.😳😳😳😳😳😳

mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Dear Tich...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...

May God shower all his blessing on you...

May ur all dreams come true...

U r such a lovely friend and a writer...

@Divzi: 

Hayeee Awesum  OS yaar...

I was flattered reading it...

And was laughing like hell at End...πŸ˜†

@Tich:
U have got such a lovely and caring friends...

Take care of them... πŸ˜Š
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WISH U MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF TE DAY TO MY DEAR TICH..LOVE U DEAR..
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
1st Main Kya bolu Samajh Nahi araha, Tu sach me merese danda khayegi,
hayee rabba sacchi me paresh ji waise agaye to main pagal hoke doud lagaungi,
Come to the OS,
i had never laughed on any story like i m doing on this,
yes indeed u made me laugh and feel very special today
i have laughed like anything, but yes cursed u very much😑
then i couldn't help but blushing 😳 thinking about GC n IK
the 2 hottest dream man, everyone have 1 dream man i have 2 🀣
hawww main itne galiya deti hu?? main to sweet si bacchi hu,
oye tujne yaha bhi ff ki dhamki gussa di, main thode itne dhamki deti hu?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† actually deti hu,
Haye tune to sapne ko itna sweet haqeqat bana diya,
aur kya kya khichdi pakayi tum logo ne,
i m really bowing my head infront of ur frndship yaar,
today i m feeling i m completed with ur frndship,
thanks nahi bolungi itne special gift k liye but i really love u
and i need u throughtout my life beyond this fb and IF world.
i have only few frnds to say my own and u r one of teh special one among of them
love u my divz

πŸ˜†

lehr thumbnail
May God shower all his blessing on you . Happy Birthday Tich 😊.
mandy15 thumbnail
awesome:)

happy birthday dear tich😊😊

god bless u:)