Love Beyond Limits !! THREAD 8 pt 137 pg 137

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Love Beyonds Limits 

We fall in love...know each other...like love is in d air type.But soon things strts becuming difficult,different,veiws,choices,habits,
hobbies,rules,culture and many more things...
we never will to accept defeat...and relationship breaks...

BUT                     

maan geet hav fallen in such love dat...dere r ready to change dere every breath for each other's single happiness...
but least dey know...dey love each other for wat dey r...

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Thread 7 

INDEX

Part 131  -  page 1 

Part 132

Part 133  (edited with pictures...do check)

Part 134

Part 135 

Part 136 

Part 137 

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Im Writing a Novelon MaaNeeT ❤️ 😛

Those who wants to order d book..JOIN dis fb page for d details..book vil be published soon

For PMs

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 131

[ I tried writing SR scene...i hope u all vil like it ]

GEET...

If any one ask me exactly when i feel in love with maan..may be i could not answer as i dnt hav any...it hav been alwz like i was his...d word authority never appeared..it had alwz been dere...

we often fall in love, enjoy d togetherness, but soon d relationship turns into burden...

but with me n maan...we were meant to be together for ever...dis is how it had to be...dere was need of words..no need for any confession...nor any expectation...

i lived him and he lived me...

My hand was in his when we finally reached our house...

our house ??

it sounded so natural yet so special...yes dis was her house..d house of our love..d heart of our love..our emotions..our together...

d joined heart of maan n geet...

d door was open..

maan looked at me and i looked at maan..i could feel his heart racing as fast as mine...d sudden realisation dat dis is our house and we are here for...

oughh..my cheeks felt too warm wid d blush..i just hoped maan didn't notice it...

but i guess he did...i felt his ssoothing fingers over my cheek..carrasing it gently...

i couldn't help but feel d touch wid all my emotions..

"ur cheeks r pink Mrs.khurana..."

i was taken by surprise with his words...

i had called him Mr.khuaran for thousands times and he had called me Mrs.khuaran for millions times...but now it felt totally different..d sudden authority...my rights over him and his rights over me...

it was too overwelming to not smile...

My heart was thudding rapidly against my ribs...i took a deep breath to calm myself...i knew maan was staring at me but i didn't dare to look at him..i knew he would realise how much i was blushing...or rather hard blushing...

sumwhere maan very well, at dis point, i would not be able to look at him, his mishty was too embarrased to meet his eyes..

chukling, he bent down on me, almost surprising me and d next moment, i found myself hanging in his strong arms..

i instantly looked at him, he was evidently smirking, i tried to smile but my cheeks turned more pink...

he carried through d big door and all d lights automatically turned on. i wasn't surprised dis time..my maan alwz do thing i never expect..he carried me through hall and i looked around. d house felt purely familiar same as d last time we had come here...

but dis time dere was a change, dere were so many frames and pictures all around d hall...and all of dem were mine n maan's...

one pic was like me blushing n maan smiling...

another was filled wid both of our laughs...

thrid one was like me in maan's arms...

i looked from one pic to another and den another and another...

where did he got all dis pictures ??

i looked at maan surprised...

in return, he set me on my feet and hugged me from back, nuzzling his chin onto my shoulder...

"i thought u would like it.."

like ?? i loved it. he never fails to make my face wide with smile...

turning my face to his side, i placed an audible kiss on his beard, near d cheek and whispered, "i love it.."

he smiled, dipping his face more into my shoulder, "NO..u love only maan..."

i had no answer to dat, coz dat was true...

MAAN...

we finally reached sydney, in our house...

i named it "MaaNeeT Villa"

geet did notice it coz i could see a special glow on her face...her cheeks were all pink..god how much i loved her pink cheeks...

i carrased my fingers slowly over her pink soft cheeks..dey were warm...

benting down, i lifted her in my arms in a jerk, no way i could bear dis distance anymore...i wasn't my wish anymore, it was a need to have her in my arms forever...

geet looked at me instantly, i knew it, i just played along...

my another surprise was waiting for her in hall...when i carried her in hall..it was worth watching to see her surprised n glowing face, looking at dose pictures n frames...setting her down on her feet...i hugged her from back 

and enjoyed her surprising expressions...i knew she vil like it...

but she said she loved it..

no..how could dat be..she love me..only me... however insanely im..i was hers..n she was mine...

i told her d fact..dat she loves only maan...

One of the most beautifull experience of life is to fall in LOVE <3 

those butterflies..dat tickles ur stomach when ur beloved looks at u or smiles at u...

those shivers..dat passes through ur skin..when ur beloved touches u or kisses u...

we fall in love, and suddenly our entire existance starts to revolve around ur love...like u would hav never be able to stay apart from dat person...

dat feeling of passion and possession u feel for ur partner...it makes d relationship all d more romantic...

possessiveness i like d heart of love...

we often hear people saying..possessiveness breaks d relation...

i dnt believe in it..for me..if i love some1..i would possess him and vil let him possess me...

if his loves if true..he vil love my possessiveness and if i love him truly..i vil love his possessiveness...

dere can be no true love without insanity...

Walking in dere main bedroom, with a hard blushing geet in his arms, maan stood in mid of room...

geet looked at d bed wid wide eyes, her eyes almost popped out looking at d bed filled will all red roses...it was evidently a thick layer...her cheeks turned more pink as she digged her face into maan's neck...

maan pulled her closer, helding her more firmly in his arms, she was like a feather weight to him...

maan whispered near her earlobe, "tum aise sharamogi toh..."

"maan.." geet almost moaned into his neck, wanting to stop him badly, she would not be able to take more...

"hmm.." maan carrsed his lips, slightly near her earlobe, tickling her...

"mujhe niche utariye na.."

her voice was barely audible, but was so close to not hear it..

"kyuu.." he teased her senses...he himself was not able to hide dis unknown smile..dat was warming his cheeks...

d feeling was too tickling to experience...

get's arms became more tight around his neck, "please jaan..."

ohh dat word, from her mouth would surely drive him creazy one day, was it possible for him to eny to her any word when she was calling him jaan wid so much love innocense and blsuh ofcorse...

maan slowly put her down, geet still didn't let go of him neck, her arms still tight around his neck while her face still dipped in his neck...

maan put her feet on his to make her stand properly..

"my wife..."

"my shona.."

maan whispered near her neck line, his fingers slowly carrasing her waist...

"maan.." geet whispered back, getting trapped in d black magic maan was creating in her...

she loved him..she loved him beyond d point of insanity..she loved beyond d point of love..she loved him beyond 

d point of understand...dere was no meaning..no understand..no limit..to how much her love was for him...

people called it obssession...maan called it love

"aap bahar jayiye na.." geet whispered into his neck..

"nahi.." maan denied dipping his face into her hairs..

"bas 5 minutes.."

"kyu.." maan didn't want to go out...now even a sec away from her felt like ages...

oughh...how could she tell him what she wnated those 5 minutes...how could she tell him what he was thinking...dat she wanted to give herself to him wid all her love..dat she wanted to surprse him..giving her everything to him..she was his..and she wanted to give herself to him wid all d possible ways...

dere was a sudden need to please him..to satisfy him..to complete him and hersefl...to love him in every wa possible...she needed to give herself to him in every way possible..

she needed dis 5 min...

"jaan.." geet kissed his neck to make her listen to him...

maan groaned into her hairs..she alwz do dis..make him do thing he dnt want to..vil it be ever possible for him to ever deny her...he didn't want to go away from her but at d same time he couldn't ignore her command...kising deep into her hairs...he walked away from dere before whispering...

"5 minutes..dats it.."

5 minutes..dats it...geet knew dis was d deadline...

taking a deep breath...she headed to what she had decided !!

maan walked upstairs and waited for those damn 5 min to finish...dey seemed like ages to him...cough he be so impatient...yes he could be..maan singh khurana had to get dis impatient whne his wife..his love geet was dere upstairs... he walked from here to dere still d time doesn't seem to paas...

he took a deep breath and calmed himself...

he knew what was going to happen...

he was going to claim geet as his...d feelings filled his senses and a weird satisfaction ran through his heartbeats... 

d satisfaction to love and to be loved by his geet...

"jaan...dis is d place..where i vil see every hidde skin of urs..every hidden truth..everythng about u..dere vil be nothing between u n me dat v vil not know about each other..i vil know my wife wid every aspet and so vil u...i vil crush u into my arms till u vil feel us as a single body wid joined hearts...i vil kiss u..lick ur skin till it vil turn pink..i so much love u turning pink u know dat..."

dats what he had uttered when last dey were here...

and today was d moment when his words were coming true..

what vil she be doing upstair...

waiting for me ?

den why did she send me out ?? 

maan hav a litle patience man, he scolded himself...he seriously acted like a kid...

food ??

yes food ..geet ko bhook to nahi lagi hogi ...usne plane me bhi kuchh jyada nahi khaya...i should go n ask her...maan checked d time..at it was still 1 min left for d 5 mins to finish...

he sighed n walked into kitchen...

everything was in reach...

he returned back to house...he knew he was just acting like a weirdo..but being away from his mishty even for 5 minutes seemed to make him creazy...

he checked d time again and a smile formed on his lips...

wid dat he instantly ran upstais to d room where he had left his jaan...

[ d song is "Bawri piya ki" from d movie "Babul"...do hear d song while reading d part below..its a request.]

music...

maan touched d knob and opened it..Walkig in, his eyes fell on d sight before him and he stood rooted on his place..his entire body motionless...

dere she was laying...

his geet...on d bed..just like a pure white milky spread on d red roses...every bit of purity was visible to his...she had no peice of cloth dat could hide her from his eyes...

his heart stopped beating and d atmosphere suddenly turned breathless...

his hand automatically left d knob and he heard d band shut of doorbehind him...

his eyes were locked on geet...

his eyes forgot how to blink as he kept staring at d magic of god wid his naked eyes...

geet was laying dere on d bed..all bare...every inch of feminity was visible to his eyes...her hairs were left open...her eyes were closed...her 1 white hand was resting over d pillow while other was curved near her beautifull curvious stomach...his eyes roamed from her beautifull face to down...

like he was drinking her wid his eyes...

her pure white curves shaped in very curvious way wid d pink bugs right in d midle like d cherry on d top...

her waist..curved like a Matka...

her slender legs rested curviously on d bed...wid one leg slightly above another to kepe her litle bit of modesty...

she was like a marvelous drawing placed in front of him...(imagine dat scene from titanic where rose laying in front of jack wearing nothing but dat chain)

like d pure water of sea...

like d newly appeared leaves of a tree...

like d pure white milk wid litle bit of pinkishness...

dis was his geet..

his jaan..

his love..

his wife...

his pure geet...

she had just one thing on her entire body and dat was his chain over her neck..resting near her curve...

he stood dere frozen...

his heart was stopped and so was his eyes dat stopped blinking...it was just her deep heartbeats dat he could hear in d entire room...

unknown to himself, his feet started to move towrds d bed where his jaan was laying

he walked n walked till he stood in front of her..near d bed...

Baawri Piya Ki, Baawri Piya Ki

geet's entire body was set on fire...she knew what she was doing..she was all bare right in front of her maan...her husband..

how would she to tell him what was her state..she was like a vulnerable petal of rose in front of him..all his...her heart was beating so rapidly dat she couldn't help but take deep breaths...

d realisation dat she was laying all naked in front of her maan...her jaan..her husband...d realisation dat her maan was watching every aspect of her body..d feeling was so beautifull dat none could express...

her body was shivering wid dis unknown happiness...unknown excitement...unknown emotions...

she was mad..she was bawri of her piya..her maan...her love... she was his deewani...insanely in love with her...

she was d doll of her maan...

Bending down, maan reached her toe and placed a kiss dere...

a shiver ran through her entire skin...

she felt maan's lips touch her smallest toe and her breaths got stucked in her throat...

but she didn't moan a single word...

she was his... and he had every right on her...

maan's lips gently moved from her one toe to another as he pecked all her toes and d entire skin around..like he didn't want to miss even an inch of her skin...like every bit of her skin where he kissed was turning alive...

his hand still didn't touch her..it was just his lips dat worked...

his lips moved from her feet to her leg..kissing d every single point..every single mole...every bit of her skin...

while geet just shivered..feeling his kisses...

his lips reached her knees and passed further...

a sudden havoc had got created between dem...

dere was ne need of words,...

no need to any permission..

nothing to say or hear...

it was just dem and dere love...

deir need to love wach other beyond d point of any limitation...

to love each other in a way dat dere would be no heaven aftr dis...but yet even d slight smile of each other was enough to make dem feel heaven...how confusing yet loving dere love was...

maan's index finger gently touched d very toe he had kissed 1st..and finally his other fingers and den palm...like he was just walking on d same path where his lips touched and walked...

his palm touched and felt every bit of her skin...carrasing it wid his smooth n gentle touch...

he was going creaze..insane in his mishty while at d same time he was driving her creazy...his even staring at her makes her feel insane...and here he was feeling every bit of her skin like he was reading her..like he was learning her byhearting her skin..like he was in d need of wanting to know every bit of her...

his nose carrased over her knee and den his lips reached her thighs...

Kaase Kahe Jaake Piir Jiyaki

geet took a deep breath...

"maan.." she breathed wid almost unaudible voice...

maan breathed along wid her, " tum meri ho!! "

yes dat was true..she could never deny it..she was his..everything of her was his...she was his...bawri of her maan...mad for him...madly in love with him...

dat was one of d most important point of deir love..deir sumission to each other...geet wanted to submit herself to him completely and maan wanted to submit her in himself so dat she could rule over his heart n soul...

love is not when u expect thing... love is when u expect nothing but demand...expacting thing might hurt u..but d demand makes u feel dat u own dat person..u adore dat person ..u love dat person...

maan's palm held her thigh wanting to pull it away from her other thigh so dat he could see her entirely..he would bear her hide herself from him...

my eyes stared motionless at her feminity...

geet's sucked into deep breatsh as she relaxed her body and let him do what he wanted...

maan's lips couldn't lip her skin..he wanted to know every bit of his love..his jaan...

he placed a kiss near her inner thigh and geet moaned, "maan.."

maan loved dat moan of her, her taking his name when he was making her his...

music...

maan's lips every inch of her skin..she had mole near her inner thigh..maan kissed over it again n again..while geet moaned his name madly...her body was shivering wid d unknown happiness...d satisfaction dat she was being claimed by her love...

maan's lips touched her feminity and geet in a jerk turned to other side hiding her face into d pillow..her heart beat was racing..like she had just come from some marethon...her pink had turned red while her skin was turning warm n pink...

maan smiled watching her hiding her face into neck..his mishty his child jaan...so insanely n madly in love with her, he was...

but today, it felt like his love once again crossed some unknow limitation. dey never knew yet...

climbing up, maan placed a kiss on her bare shoulder from back to make her aware of his closeness...geet took a deep breath with dat kiss...

"jaan.." he breathed huskily against her warm skin...

dat was all he needed to whisper and he found his mishty turn in a jekr and crush her face into his neck...skin to skin..heart to heart..soul to soul...deir breaths mingled against each other and so dere heart...

her bare skin in his strong arms felt like alwz meant to be..her could fel her soft curves crushed into his chest...he hated his own cloths..dey touched his bare geet...

his hands instantly went to d button of his shirt, as he started to unbutton dem one by one, all d while staring at his jaan wid all his love, who was hiding herself into his embrace...

Piyu Rang Man Ki Chunar Rangaai
Piyu Rang Man Ki Chunar Rangaai
Piyu Piyu Rath Ke Piyu Mein Samaai

throwing his shirt away, maan made geet lay on her back as he moved on top of her. geet had her eyes closed but dat glow on her cheeks and dat slight smile over her lips said it all...he smiled at his blushing bride...

his hands went around her bare waist as maan rested his face over her bare curves, right on d heart where she had a mole...

it was a feeling of completeness, it was a satisfaction was having his love in his arms, it was a bless of resting his head in his wife's embrace...

geet's hands came and rested over his head, brushing into his hairs...could anything be more blissfull dan dis, resting ur head over ur wife's chest while she is brushing ur hairs...love had to be created by god..bocz only god could create somethign so magical and incredible..and d god of his heart was none other dan his mishty...

geet smiled and slowly opened her eyes, fiding her maan resting his head on her heart..his heart...it was absolutely his... a hairs slowly tickled near her bulging curves...she smiled wid a soft blush..it felt like her piya..her maan was filling her wid dis new color of love..d chunari of his love..her maan was coloing d chunari of her heart wid his love...

maan kissed on her heart again n again..while she moaned his name repeatedly...have gone creazy in his love...

maan teasingly nuzzled his nose near d upper curve and geet hide her face into his neck to hide her blush...how unbelievble yet special it was..her moaning his name again n again and still hiding herself in d arms of her piya...

"jaan...tumhari sharam mujhe pagal kar degi.."

maan said it so huskily dat geet couldn't help but giggle in his neck...maan giggled along..

Ban Gayi Chhaayaa
Ban Gayi Chhaayaa
Chhal Baliyaa Ki

maan took her giggling lips into his as he took her in for a breathless kiss...their lips met sending shivers down to their hearts..maan snaked his one arm around her bare waist while his other hand went into her neck, to hold her close to him...

his tongue rolled over her lips..making dem moist while his teeth sunk into her skin just making her insane. his lips kissed her..his tongue licked and sucked onto her soft skin...breaking d sela, he moved in her mouth to taste her sweetness...she was d weetest thing in d universe...

deir tongues tasted heavenly to each other...it was deir love..deir kiss..d kiss of deir love..deir togetherness...deir honesty...deir believe in each other..it was d kiss dat showed how much dey loved each other...

maan kissed her deeply till his tongue searched every hidden corner of her mouth..geet kissed him back wid same passion and possession...she didn't want to be aggressive today..deir passion was d best thing for dat moment...she let him taste her with every way he wanted...

while her lips couldn't stop breathing his name...

geet's hands locked around his neck and she pulled him even closer to herself...geet bire onto his lowerlip and maan groaned in pain n pleasure...his jaan was alwz like dis and he loved every bit of it...

in return of her bite, maan kissed d silky inner lining of her lower lip..tickling her, geet giggled in his mouth while maan kissed her all d more...

it felt like ages...when finally maan's lips left hers..both were breathless...mana dipped his face into her neck while geet looked up to give him more room...

making love with ur partners doesn't meant touching his skin or loving his body..making love to ur love means..touching his soul and loving his feeling...

she was loving her love..her maan...madly deeply n insaley in love with her piya..her husband...

love was maaneet for dem !!

music...

"i love u jaan.." maan breathed into neck...

a tear of immense happiness rolled out of her eyes..further falling down on d pillow, when mana caught it over his fingertip...maan pulled out and looked at d tear and den at her...

"i love u maan.." geet whispered back..few more tears rolled down...

maan kissed away dem, "i dnt want u to cry ever again.."

geet smiled wid teary face and pulled his face close to hers...

"love me maan..."

"love me in every way u could..."

"jaan.." maan was speechless to her love...

"love me.."

"jaan.."

dat was it !!

maan crushed his lips once again into hers..kissing her passionately...while his hands reached to his own pant..struggling for d belt...

geet's hand went more tight around his neck when mana dipped his face into her neck...

he moved from 1 side to another kissing n biting everywhere on her neck..her skin became red n alive under his touch..his tongue licked d skin behind her ears and she wriggled under him loosing all d self control..his kisses only became intense while she herself couldn't stop moaning his name...

his lips moved from her collar bone to her shoulders..kissing her and tasting her all d way..geet moaned wid his each bite while his licking and sucking her skin, drove her insane..she kept wriggling continuously under him and dat gave enough space for his hands to snake her bare back passionate...

geet cupped his face to calm her passionate maan as she flipped over him to take d control...she wanted to love him..to satisfy him..to please her love...

Itha Utha Dekhe Panth Nihaare 
Itha Utha Dekhe Panth Nihaare
Har Din Palchhin Naam Pukaare

climbing on his chest, she looked at his deep eyes..dey were filled wid passion and were hers...benting on his face, she supported her curve wid her palm and placed her nipple into his mouth...submitting herself completely to him...

raw passion ran through maan's senses as he passionately took her nipple in his mouth to relish it...while geet close her eyes wid a smile and her fingers brushed his hairs...

d feeling of submitting herself to her love...it was so beautifull to experience..she realised it today...

maan was so insanely trapped in her beauty dat insanity crossed oevr him and flipping over her..he slammed her body over d bed and himself came on top of her...

"maan.." geet took a deep breath...

maan let his eyes slowly walk through every inch of her bare skin...d milky skin of her upper chest..her beautifull white pinkish curves...her pink nipples..dat inner lining under her curves...dat small valley in d mid..and dat beautifull lining going down to her belly button...

benting on her cures, maan planted a gentle kiss on her wet nipple, d one had had licked before..and took it once again in his mouth to relish dem endless...while fingers ran to carrase and massage d other curve...

she was loving her..he was touching her..in d ways dey never did before...dey were becuming one by every way possible..it was so beautifull to expeirnce dat both couldn't held demsleves from getting lost in dis passion and possession...

her nipples had turned hard and maan loved his effects on her, he carrased d nipple wid his mouth..kissing over it again n again...all geet could do was moaned his name like a creazy...he was so passionate wid her softness dat she couldn't express her smile...

"ahh..maan.." moaned geet in pain n pleasure as his teeth being so harsh on her soft 1...

he bite her nipple few times till her throat gave away screaming his name and his tongue finaly gave mercy to her already swolen nipple..his tongue relished..licked..sucked each inch..each corner of her breasts and all d sideby skin ...making her feel heaven under his saliva dat bathed her nipples..rolling down from sides...

she loved his demanding..his dominance..his aggressiveness over her...coz dat mad eher feel how much he loved her..how much he needed her..dat she was his wid her every aspect...

his lips moved to another curved while his palm grabbed her swolen curve...to massage and sooth it..

geet groaned and moaned his name till her lungs give up...

maan continued to suck on her nipples as harshly and passionately as possible...d wetness of saliva on d nipples and d sharpness of teeth just drove d buds even more harder as d urge of wanting each other started to kill dem both within...

Sud Nahin Bisare 
...Sud Nahin Bisare 
...Sud Nahin Bisare !!

Man Basiyaa Ki

his pant was long gone. his palm held d thigh and pulled it over his waist as he dipped his face into her tummy...

his fingers pinched d already swolen, wet and hard nipples..making geet cry in pleasure..

her heart was thudding so audibly dat it felt like deir heart were singing along each other...d song of deir love..d song of deir togetherness...d song of deir claiming each other...

even in dis state..she couldn't stop taking his name..she might hav cried his name for millions times in last few hrs..but still every breath of her seemed to take him name..

maan...her love...

like his name was printed on every heart beat of hers...every breath of hers..

maan pulled her into his embrace to vansih d every gap between dem, crushing her softness into his hard chest...dey felt like meant for each other...

crushing her into his embrace and climbed on top of her as his lips took her in again for another passionate kiss...

mana loosened all his weight on her and her soft body was literally crushed underneath his hard 1..

he let his hardness touch her softness wanting to give her d feel of wat he was feeling at dis moment..geet couldn't stop herself from feeling his manly body giving her pleasure...

maan let his fingers move between her legs and squized her feminity..

geet moaned hsi name once again while maan took her lips into his to eat her moans...

Kaase Kahe Jake Peer Jiyaaki

"i love u jaan.." maan breathed on her lips...

geet opened her eyes to look deep in his eyes...

and d very moment, maan entered her soul...

geet's gasped wid thrust and her nails periced through his shoulder to calm herself, maan took her lips soothingly in his to calm her as he slowly pulled himself out and once again thrust in her...

she felt d whole dis time and d pai turned into some incredible pleasure...

once she was adjustable to him..she thrust into her again an again till he went deep inside her...

dey loved each other like none could imagien off...

deir love was endless and so was deir hearts...

aftr long time of deir bodies mingling in each other...

dey felt d orgasm...

geet closed her eyes wid d un imaginablefeeling while maan rested his head onto her chest..taking deep breaths..feeling d beautifull moment...

she felt alive..she felt complete...

he felt alive..he felt complete...

dey just made love...d mere thought was enough to thrill deir hearts...dey touched each other..loved each other..d closeness..d proximity..d taste..d warmth..deir souls touched each other..and nothing else seemed to matter other dan dat incredible feeling...

"i love u jaan.." geet whispsred with her high breaths...

maan moved onto d pillow as he took her along wid him so dat she could rest her body on his while her face rested into d crook of his neck...

he embraced her to his dear life...

"love u too shona.."

dey felt so complete like heaven on d earth...

dey were one !! 

dey were love !!

dey were MaaNeeT !! 

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   Part 132

IMP - reader,  Those who dnt LIKE N COMMENT on my updates...i vil be soon removing dem from my PMlist  !!   

!! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

kkiddoo thumbnail
congrats on new thread Edited by payalpari - 11 years ago
kash53 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsumm dear...mindblowing...
xtremely romantic...
Sailor_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it so so much...
You made it so perfect...
superb...
loved Maaneet...
Edited by Sailor_N - 11 years ago
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
extremely hot n passionate part...
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That Was Hawt !! 😳 !!

Awesome !! :) !!
allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it graphics
ManeetTUJANENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oye hoye finallly Maneeet ... yeahhh awesome ...luvd the way u wrote about being in love... cont sooon u just too gud