Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sandhyasn

it means I stopped my study.

ARRE stopped why?? Finals me aake... U have guts yaa... Itna mehnt kar k iwoul never quit!!
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum update 
when will they fall for each other😕
 update soon
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After such a long time !! 
glad to see you ðŸ˜ƒ
superb come back...
another update this week...very cool
jaldi karo na
BombayPonnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sss283

After such a long time !!

glad to see you😃
superb come back...
another update this week...very cool
jaldi karo na

another upddate just comin uppp...q
BombayPonnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siacutie

awesum update

when will they fall for each other😕
update soon

That will happen soon baby...
BombayPonnu thumbnail
PART 23

At KM... priya was tensed with the task she had in hand.. She had to cook for the whole family.. a Nightmare for her .. Meanwhile.. Here atSharmas.. Sudheer was all tensed and was pacing up n down the room thinking about his daughter and her future.. The only question that he was surrounded by was WHY WERE THEY DENYING HONEYMOON... Priya had said that she wasnt getting leave.. So he decided to talk to her boss...

Back in KM... The kapoors had given the whole kitchens custody to Priya... All alone in the kitchen, she started thinking what to do... KK had everything ready for her.. All she had to do was make cook the batter... Amd clueless on what to do, She decided to call her dad to her rescue..
S: Haa Priya... Bol...
P: Papa Dosa..
S: Arre priya.. tu ne kya ghar me camera lagaya hai.. tujhe kaise ata ki mai dosa bana raha hu??
P: papa im making dosas..
S: Idhr b aaj wohi h...
P: Par fark ye hai papa ki aapko banana aata h.. mujhe nhi aata...
S: Accha accha meri baat sun.. Mai batata hu... Tu bas follow...
Sudheer started giving instructions to priya... Step by ste on how to proceed...
Priya trued keeping up with hom but failed miserably...
P: Papa... papa thoda slow... Aap na.. Nursery k bacche ko IAS ki trainig de rahe hai... mai.. mujhe kuch samaj nhi aa raha...
Meanwhile KK entered the kitchen and priya kept the phone and tried to hide whatever she had done... KK had informed the whole family that Priya was cooking and all were excited... Sensing that Priya was shy in front of her, she left the kitchen too...

Everyone had been sitting on the table for quite sometime now... All hungry and eagerly awaiting priyas dosa... Dadi was the most excited.. She had demanded that the first dosa would be hers...
KK went to the kitchen to see if priya was done with the cooking... Priya stood there with a straight face.. totally expressionless... a closed caserole in her hand... She walked mechanically towards the dining table and laid out the plates... She then opened the caserole and picked up a dosa.. and put on the plate.. she did that for all the people sitting on the table.. Everyone looked at their plates and gulped... Not knowing how to react, they started eating the dosa.. As soon as they put the first bite into their mouth, their expressions changed from HORROR TO DISGUST..
Meanwhile, Kk had seen priyas dosa that she accidently left on the tawa..
While everyone was trying to have the dosa with lot of pains, none of them complained.. Priya still sat expressionless... When KK came out and looked at their faces..

KK: Arre rukhiye rukhie... Khane ki zarurat nahi.. Shya.. Aaj kahi saalon baad mera dosa bigad gaya... Maine Priya ko hi banane dena chaiye thha.. maine socha jaldi h.. mai dosa bana deti hu.. Priya ne chutney bana dia...
Ab dekhiye.. Garam garam paranthe ban rhe h.. aap chutney aur parantha kha lijiye...
AK: matlab tum ne dosa banaya aur priya ne chutney...
Everyone tasted the chutney and absolutely loved it.. They believed Priya made the chutney... Only Ram could understand what the true fact was...Soon the paranthas were ready... Every one took their share..
Chachu: Arre ram.. le na parantha...
R: Nahi chachu.. Mai dosa khaunga.. Acchi bani hai..
And continued eating his dosa..
KK was proud of her son.. And most importantly, that bought a smile to priya's face.. and thats what mattered to Ram...He mouthed a silent thank u to his mom.. She smiled looking at him...
Priya slowly got up and ran into the kitchen.. KK followed her...
KK: Kya hua bacche.. ro kyu rahi ho??
P: Maa.. maa im sorry... mujhe aap ko bata dena chaiye thha ki mujhe khana banane nhi aata... Maine aapse jhut bola.. im sorry maa...
KK: Priya.. koi baat nhi beta... Arre... Tum saare kaam me itni hoshiyaar ho.. koi ek kaam nhi kar payi toh itna dil pe mat lo.. mai hu na.. mai sikhaungi tumhe.. Kuch dino me na.. sabse zidd karenge tumhare hath ka khane ke lie .
P: Sach maa??
KK: Sach beta..
KK wiped off Priyas tears and hugged her tight.. Later in the evenong, Priya went to meet her dad.. He looked tensed and worried.. as soon as he saw priya, He started asking her what happened...
P: Batati hu na papa.. aap ko batane ke lie hi toh aayi hu idhr tak.. Aap na bilkul humari maa jaise react kar rahe hai.. maa bhi bilkul aise hi hai.. Unko bola ki aapse baat karni hai.. toh aise hi tension wala chehra bana leti hai... Aur hume kehna kich sadha hota hai...
She then narrated all tay happened at home...
S: Galati meri hai beta... Maine hi tumhe kuch nahi sikhaya..
P: Maa ne kaha hai papa ki wo mujhe khana banane sikhayengi...
Sudheer kept looking at her..
S: Accha laga ye dekh kar beta ki teri har baat apne parivaar walo sw judi hai.. tu sach me ab uss ghar ki beti ban gayi hai...

Later That evening...
KK and AK called RaYa to their room...
KK: Chalo.. ab tayyari shuru karo..
R: Kis ki tayyari maa??
AK: Kerala jane ki...
Ram all over again started with his reasons surrounding Priyas lectures...
Priya was trying to silence him.. but he never bothered to listen to her... He went on talking and talking...
P: Ram... meri baat suniye na.. mai kya keh rahi hu...
R: Priya mai baat kar raha hu na yaar...
P: Ram chalte hai na Kerala...
R: kya??
P: Haa.. Mujhe jana hai.. Chaliye na...
KK: mai janti thhi ki priya ko jane ka mann hoga.. tu ne hi naa kaha hoga...
Ram looked around surprised...
P: Mujhe chutti mil gayi hai...
Priya shied & went away... Ram ram after her...

PRECAP:
Honeymoon Preps.. Rams new plan..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rofl priya n her dosa...
priya's saas is solovely...
sweeetly managed everything...
looking forward to raya's honeymoon...

Edited by 123fiza1 - 11 years ago
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so finnaly they arre coming here.. i l b ready 2 welcome them.. ;) continue soon dear