FF: I wanna grow old with you Part 28 Page 105 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Awww... Firstly an update after a long time dear...And the updarte was sooo goood...Both of them have solid egos...And loved the way Priya gave reply to Niharika...But most of alll love the last part...It was so cute sweet and a simple convo between Ram and Priya...Loved it...❤️
Thanks for the PM and the update...😃
awesome update dear... continue asap Edited by shilly - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Awww... Firstly an update after a long time dear...And the updarte was sooo goood...Both of them have solid egos...And loved the way Priya gave reply to Niharika...But most of alll love the last part...It was so cute sweet and a simple convo between Ram and Priya...Loved it...❤️
Thanks for the PM and the update...😃

Hey Krutika... I know its been long.. But dammn busy these days yaa... Typed this out sitting in train and bus.. Just for u guys... Glad u like it.. and thanks for reading and commenting..
Originally posted by shilly

awesome update dear... continue asap

Hey shilpa..
Thanks for commenting..
And happy u like it..

Wow! Totally loved it! Cntnue sn..❤️
Originally posted by RaYaKapoor

Hey Krutika... I know its been long.. But dammn busy these days yaa... Typed this out sitting in train and bus.. Just for u guys... Glad u like it.. and thanks for reading and commenting..
Hey Priya its ok yaar...i can understand...But u typed it while sitting in bus and train...Awesome yaar...Thanks for it... U r frm Mumbai rite...??
Originally posted by Lavi_961

Wow! Totally loved it! Cntnue sn..❤️

Thanks Lavi!!! 😉 😆 😃 😊
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Hey Priya its ok yaar...i can understand...But u typed it while sitting in bus and train...Awesome yaar...Thanks for it... U r frm Mumbai rite...??

Yup!! M from Mumbai... Typed this while goin to work and coming back!!!!
Originally posted by ahana1994

Superb 👍🏼

Thanks Ahana...
nice update priya(😕)
good dat they started to respect each other