Amrit Manthan is moving in a interesting way...!

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode  (6th Aug ) was good it is turning into a interesting way👏It makes viewers to  watch coming episodes eagerly there was little bit supense in the serial what is going to happened next...
You have watch and enjoy the episode👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yep, it's good! Although I hope Amrit doesn't do anything bad to Natasha...or I wish Natasha finds out and alters her plan!
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Very nice Episode today. I do not like Amrit want to kill Natacha or make anything to her..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said Anasuyaji..its getting interesting with this suspense..thats what makes viewers  eager to know what will happen next.

we did not  see this coming at all..Nats/Nimrit plan to break amrit princess Ego to make her dance in the party..

i dont think Amrit can succeed in anything now but her Ego..status will take a big blow after this item number..

I feel though in the future Amrit will somehow commit a mistake and that is to kill natasha..we do know though she wont succeed this time but will be the one to get a big surprise..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Today's episode  (6th Aug ) was good it is turning into a interesting way👏It makes viewers to  watch coming episodes eagerly there was little bit supense in the serial what is going to happened next...

You have watch and enjoy the episode👍🏼

TOTALLY AGREE! anasuya ji⭐️
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heartily agree anasuya
Upcoming epi hide more suspense 
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want agam to find that natasha is nimrit and nimrit find out agam still  loves her and he is also taking revenge from amrit
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed with you all. AM is becoming more and more interesting everydsay. But I don't want to know about Amrit. But I somehow want Agham to know who Nats is. After Agni reunion it would be a treat to watch how agni together with Teg, Mr. Oberoi, Ripun and Bubbly would teach Amrit an unforgettable lesson. It would be a treat to watch.