New Entry in Hitler Didi *TOI ARTICLE Note ; 36

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
India Forums http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12435-aasiya-kazi-to-enter-hitler-didi.htm πŸ˜²

After a lot of struggle, the viewers hoped that the protagonist of Zee TV's 'Hitler Didi', will finally find some peace in her life, but it looks like the makers of the show (Trilogy Krikos') don't want Indira's ( Rati Pandey) life to be tension free. 

In an attempt to raise the drama quotient soon a new parallel lead will be introduced on the show. Aasiya Kasi, who was last seen in Imagine TV's 'Dharampatni' will soon make a comeback on the small screen with 'Hitler Didi' .

As already seen on the show, Indira is battling for her life as she suffers from brain tumor. Her only aim is to see Rishi ( Sumit Vats) happy after her death. Now, Aasiya who will play the role of Rishi's college friend Shweta will be shown in love with him during their college days. She will soon walk in to Rishi's life and Indira will want Rishi to marry her.

When contacted, Aasiya remained unavailable for comment.

Another Article : Credit RiyaKhan

Aasiya Kazi returns to small screen with Hitler Didi

Aasiya Kazi

The sweet and beautiful actress Aasiya Kazi touched heights of popularity with her spirited stint in Imagine TV's Bandini. Later she went on to share screen space with TV heartthrob Harshad Chopda in Dharampatni (Imagine).

Post Dharampatni, she vanished from the small screen but now she is all set to make a comeback on television. Yes, Aasiya has been roped in to play parallel lead in Trilogy Krikos' show Hitler Didi (Zee TV). She has already started shooting.

She will enter the show as Rishi's (Sumit Vats) childhood friend. With Aasiya coming in, the plot will slowly unfold into a romantic love triangle.

When contacted Aasiya, she confirmed the news and went on to state, "Yes, I am entering Hitler Didi but at the moment I can't divulge any further details. I will be able to say more only after a few days."

We will soon come up with more updates!!!

Edited by likaboss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg aayiza kasi πŸ˜² she plays only lead roles!!

is she the other pregnant indira sharma oh god this is becoming more and more confusing πŸ˜•
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: adiya1

omg aayiza kasi πŸ˜² she plays only lead roles!!

is she the other pregnant indira sharma oh god this is becoming more and more confusing πŸ˜•

OMG πŸ˜²

"Yes, I have been approached but can't reveal my character. All I can say it's an interesting and long running character." 

long running character πŸ˜² 

yup she plays important characters only god knows what the hell is happening
dunno why i think she will create a rift between inshi i totally have a feeling something horrible is gonna happen 🀒
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
may be she is the new Indira Rishi Kumar.the precap was confusing and susupense.Indira says to herself tht she finds tht woman who used Indira name and address.
 Aasiya is a girl who did lead roles in her previous show.She will never take up some character which is not vry important.Aasiya also saying tht important and long running role.I dnt knw what cv's plan to do HD.
  I dnt think aasiya will do negative characters.She did Bandini,dharmapatni.shows are good and she did lead role in it.if she is positive role in the show and bringing rioft b/w indira and rishi and is paired up with rishi as her name says na Indira rishi kumar ,wht abt Indira?

Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya1

yup she plays important characters only god knows what the hell is happening
dunno why i think she will create a rift between inshi i totally have a feeling something horrible is gonna happen 🀒

true mels 🀒 she is gonna creat rift between inshi 😑

where is the dislike button 😑 🀒

Originally posted by: -shalz-

true mels 🀒 she is gonna creat rift between inshi 😑

where is the dislike button 😑 🀒

yup this will definetly happen indira ke liye sam and rishi ke liye ye

asiya takes only lead or imp roles nothing below that her role will be meaty

i dont like her that much she will definetly be negative
oh god what is happening yaar🀒