Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kumarC

Nice Post. Views are so clear.
I am going to add one thing as tagline
"Though he has not danced well but acted magnificently according to the situation of frustration and betrayed man."

very well said πŸ‘ sumit vats did a great job, he brought out the emotions of the person who was betrayed by his own trust in a perfect way, do you feel that this dance performance mattered a pice?? no not at all, it was emotions which was the need of hour and he did it so well that i want to salute him πŸ‘

I am happy that people are believing Rishi' s action not a reel char as a real one.
That is one kind of appreciation as well to grow as actor..

About the chemistry they have proved it earlier so no need to justify in each scene..
An actor has to perform different kind of role as required.
We cannot expect him to stick to same kind of action..
Thanks for the post Shona.😊

Least but not the last It is very good episode..Enjoyed each bit of it..
We get to see loving,caring,frustrating and angry man in one .
i must say though your reply was short chinmay but it bring everything out πŸ‘ yes we got angry, frustrated, loving, caring and hurt man in one πŸ‘ it proves SV is real star πŸ‘

karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanya.r

Hi Shona. Havent seen any post of ur's for a very very long time. Good to see u back.

I agree 100% to the point that chemistry dekhne walon ke aankhon mein hoti hai. And as an Inshi lover for past 9 months or so, i found it. I found the undercurrent between Inshi, when rishi showed his hurt in a physical way and Indu showed her dislike in her facial expression way.

About forum members taking sides of their fav actor on this performance, my pov is that when you love some one very deeply you dont see their faults in any of their acts. I am reminded here about parents of u know like married couples. Most of the times you know parents of a daughter or son thinks that my son/daughter deserves better than what he/she have got or my Son IL or DIL is lucky that they got a hus/wife like my son/daughter. Your son or daughter is always better than the rest. I dont see any fault in this as all parents are like that. 

There have been many occasions in this forum where i got reminded of this parental concern and loveπŸ˜‰

best line.. 
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthik80

i agree with all the points of ur posts shona.. great post indeed..

first of all,cvs dint concentrated on choreogrphy well because for them rishi's anger is the main plot there.. they wanted to focus on rishi's anger on indira.. he was totally heartbroken to see her there shattering all his trust on her.. nobody can expect a man dance gracefully for the moments flashing inside his head..

so true gayitri πŸ‘ loved ur reply
it was justified gayitri, do u think watching dance performance of a patient of brain tumor and heart broken husband was more important , definately no, more than the dance performance, the emotions were the need of the hour and yes, the emotions were brilliantly displayed

so for me the episode was the hit n most touching from every point of viewπŸ‘
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

But the bottom line of that dance sequence was rishi wanted indira to lose... bec once they come out she scolded him saying that bec of you i will not be selected... so actually we should be appreciating it.. that what he intended he did it... i.e. i am not going to dance perfectly..

yes so true di πŸ‘πŸΌ
we must appreciate rishi, his intentions were pure, and the emotions which came out were genuine, so his anger was justified
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Sneha, we needed it. I do not understand why every one makes issue about dancing?. This was all about emotions, betray , hurt and pain. I do not think any one experiencing those emotions together will ever be able to dance right.you had high expectations because we all  read the artical and we egarly waiting and it was some thing totally  out of expectation. I wish that artical was not out then every one would have praised the episode. We thought Rati will do Katthak. And we all love Rati dancing but this was not the focus of the episode . I loved the episode!!!!
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

</div>
he is always excellent and gives the best... but the issue0β€ž2is he doesnt get any help from scirpt, direction or any think.. plus if u notice there is never any connection of his lines with the next episode.. poor fellow every day is a new day for him.. he may be thinking what i0β€ž2 am supposed to do today.. yesterday i was0β€ž2 suppposed to show caring and today my directior is saying chalo aaj gussay say bath karo... chalo aak comedy kari, calo aaj dancing karo... i mean script wise or even screen space wise nothing supports him.. but see how many people just love him for what he is... i think here people love sumit more than rishi that is the best achievement or else in TV industry people r alwasy stuck to certain character.

<div>
Rishi this character has no clue khi kya hi raha hai.. but still sumit is trying from his sideπŸ‘

@bold: 1000% agree di.😊 sumit vats rocks.
@red. Di before this bt track, cvs used to forget what they have shown week before. Now they r on the way to forget what they have shown a day before.πŸ€”
@blue. R8 di, this is really a big achievment.
& agree with what else u said.
Still i m hoping for the best to see in hd, just bcz of rasu.😳
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good post Shona
me too enjoyed his dance performance😳 actually for me it's always like a treat to watch Rasu dance together
What you said here is completely true:

First thing he did not dance well.!!!  yes i agree he din dance well but i wanna ask how can he dance well??? i mean in a day before episode we saw he cant dance, he din even D of dance, so its quite natural that he wot learnt to dance the very next day.!! if he danced brilliantly then i am sure there must be  more questions arising how can he dance soo well wen he didnt dance properly the other day???? so this was just the first step pf the dance. i am sure in the coming epi Rishii will surely improve his dancing skills..!!!
Agar CV's se show karte ki Rishi super dancer ki tarah next day hi dance karne laga to ye bhi ek aur blooper ho jataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Also agree with the point you mentioned here:
Second he hurt/manhandled while dancing..! well agree to this also bt didnt we see
how much he was hurt??? he was completely shattered...!!! he did not believed the doctor and trusted his wife... he knw and believed his wife will never lie to him and the veryy moment he saw her cmg up the stage, he was in a moment of shock,anger and the way he dance truly reflects the emotions he was going through..!!! more than dance it was the emotions that he performed that is of anger...!! all the flash backs of his wife and would be child all wer in his thougts so we cant imagine him to dance perfectly in this situation knowing he is not a dancer..!! everyone has ther own way of expressing ther anger specially in this show , i mean iss show mei har kisi ka apna andaaz  haii gussa/anger express karne ka.. !!!
And yes chemistry vise Inshi/Rasu rocksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by sonie3 - 11 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
<div>
Rishi this character has no clue khi kya hi raha hai.. but still sumit is trying from his sideπŸ‘
@bold: 1000% agree di.😊 sumit vats rocks.
@red. Di before this bt track, cvs used to forget what they have shown week before. Now they r on the way to forget what they have shown a day before.πŸ€”
@blue. R8 di, this is really a big achievment.
& agree with what else u said.
Still i m hoping for the best to see in hd, just bcz of rasu.😳
Simple - Now actually for the past few month  i just see sumit and rati... yesterday thoda sha connected lagha watching the show...

But HD has gone beyond repairs.πŸ˜’.. kuch nahi ho sakta.. other than miracleπŸ˜ƒ and actally i beleive in miracles also..Embarrassed
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiin

Shona as I alwaz say ausum post πŸ‘
I'm so happy to c ur post after so long...really missing u 😭
Coming to d point...I completely loved every bit of yesterdays episode, it had a Lil of every Ting v wanted!I completely loved d dance scene...RK was called on stage, he was all happy n ready to dance...den dat guy calls Indu's name, yet v could c dat RK was happy has he believed his wife would not cum, he trusted her the words she told him. He also confidently told dat guy dat she won't cum ( dis completely shows d love n trust he had in his wife) but Wen he saw Indu there walking towards the stage..all ready to dance, all his hopes n trust were let down n he felt his emotions crushed.

exactly seeing the contrast he was heart broken, how can a person lie to him, who always was a symbol of idealism, the disappointment from rishi was justified here.

In dat scene he had a mixture of anger, let down , betrayed about his chiku fact n confusion wether Indu is pregnant our not n if pregnant is she dancing nly for money not carrying about chiku. In such a state his act was totally justified!
totally agreed..!! in such a situation where your relationship is under question mark, how you can prefer a dance act, moreover his anger was really needed here. it would have been a joke if he would have presented a good lovey dovey smiling n laughing dance or anything, because a person when confronts such situation is always out of his senses. so i think i will give 5 out of 5 to sv for this act.

Coming to d dance scene , it is not a dance show dat Dey should concentrate on d steps,d dance sequence is introduced nly to bring out Indu's truth!
even in d previous episode while Indu was dancing, v saw her painful emotions more dan d dance n get emotions were completely justified ...v concentrated on her emotions rather dan her steps...in d same way rk's emotions were also justified during d dance n in such a situation to show him dance well would not b right!
About manhandling ,I did not feel anywhere dat RK manhandled Indu...he knows Indu is his wife n so brought out his emotions , while Indu on d other hand felt odd not becoz she was manhandled but becoz she dint know d guy she was dancing with!
Coming to chemistry...chemistry does not nly mean love emotions , it means bringing out each ones emotion from within n how well it complements d other ...in d dance both d emotions were well brought out...Indu's goal to Erin n rk's anger n frustration!
Thier dance made me feel like inshi was in a love story start again, where it starts with a fight n den basically in d end turns into love! I completely loved d scene to d core!!!
Shona once again ausum post!!! πŸ‘

i totally love each n every line of your reply clara
i wish we get same sort of episodes in future πŸ˜³
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanya.r

Hi Shona. Havent seen any post of ur's for a very very long time. Good to see u back.

I agree 100% to the point that chemistry dekhne walon ke aankhon mein hoti hai. And as an Inshi lover for past 9 months or so, i found it. I found the undercurrent between Inshi, when rishi showed his hurt in a physical way and Indu showed her dislike in her facial expression way.

About forum members taking sides of their fav actor on this performance, my pov is that when you love some one very deeply you dont see their faults in any of their acts. I am reminded here about parents of u know like married couples. Most of the times you know parents of a daughter or son thinks that my son/daughter deserves better than what he/she have got or my Son IL or DIL is lucky that they got a hus/wife like my son/daughter. Your son or daughter is always better than the rest. I dont see any fault in this as all parents are like that. 

There have been many occasions in this forum where i got reminded of this parental concern and loveπŸ˜‰

@bold: loved it, definately we love inshi so much ❀️ and the chemistry we are seeing since ages can never flick, i feel there was a chemistry too in last epi, i felt it, i appreciate that u all felt the same πŸ˜³