sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Disha is before her dressing table, looking thro' the mirror. She picks up sindoor and she goes to put it on her hair. She is smiling. She suddenly stops when she realises that Sum does not consider her as her bahu. She takes her hand back, but a bit of sindoor is already put in the hair. She sees it and tries to wipe it off.

Pori is dressed up in a gorgeous saree. She has her hair-do from her assistant. She has put lots of sindoor on her maang. She says she wants to look like rekha before Sum.

Disha is in her room, lighting the lamp before God. She asks Bappa why she is put to all these testing times. Pori enters. Disha is shocked to see her in a pakka bahu style, with saree, decked with jewels, sindoor on her forehead, a chavi ka ghuccha in her saree palloo. She is very happy. Pori says today is an auspicious day for her as Sum has arranged for a havan for her and Dk's good life ahead. Disha is shocked. Pori says disha is her biggest hurdle and so after the havan, Disha should pack her bags.

Disha is before bappa. She tells God that she does not know what to do. She has to take good care of Sum. She does not know what the end result of her marriage with DK will be, asks God to give her the strength to make sure that Pori's plans do not become true.

Pori is feeling very hungry as Sum has asked her to fast. She is eating an apple without anybody's knowledge. Sum comes there and is busy arranging the house. The entire house is arranged with flowers. Disha is also there.She is happy to see Sum happy. DK comes there and stands  near Disha. He tells her that Sum looks happy. She is always in the habit of performing havans. She has done this for me and Dad. She has also done this for Ved and Gargi. They both are happy seeing Sum. Vedant is standing at a distance and seeing Sum and DK in a very affectionate talk. He feels that he does not have a loving mother. He says my mom does not even bless me.

Gargi is in jail and is restless. Ved comes there. She is happy to see him. She says i knew that you would not leave me alone. Take me out and we will then destroy DK and Disha. Ved gets angry. He shouts at her. He says its high time that you change yourself. You are in so much of trouble, no way out for you. The only way in which you can come out is throw away your wickedness ,ask for forgiveness with Sum. Only DK can save you, Ved says. Gargi is angry. She says she is the owner of Kanaka and she will somehow come out. Ved screams at her saying he hates her. Gargi gets angry and says saanp ka beta sapola  hi hota hai. Ved gets very much upset. Gargi says how do you know that the famil yand father you are talking of, are true and  you are his son? Ved gets a shocker. Gargi  realises that she has talked too much, tries to cover it. She says she said it unknowingly. But Ved is upset. Gargi then pulls him , kisses  him. Asks him to forgive her. Ved says no and walks off very upset. Gargi is in tears.

The havan arrangements are made. Sum is sitting there with Pori where the havan is to be performed. DK is sitting in the sofa. Sum asks Pori if havan samagri has come. Pori does not understand. Then Sum tells her that this is the one and shows it. Then Sum asks whether lor kapoor has come. Pori thinks it is a guest name. Then Sum says lori is the thing with which thika for God is put. Kapoor is the thing with which arti is taken. She then asks where is khund? Pori thinks what is this? Just then, Disha comes ther with the kund. She places it. She sits down. Disha asks Sum whether things can be arranged. (she names many things) Sum says you are very cultured and believe in puja pat. Disha is happy so is DK. Pori goes away from there saying she is thirsty. Sum says bahu told me that your husband left you. He did a big mistake in rejecting a girl like you, she says to Disha. Both Disha and DK are upset. Sum says she will tell DK and then turns to him and says sunny, you look for a good boy for Disha. We will get her married. This shocks both Disha and DK.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalgulab thumbnail

AHHHHH why can't DK just open his mouth & tell Sumitra that Disha is HIS WIFE!!!!! 😡😡  This is just beyond frustrating now.  Suhas is right to take Disha away.  I know they both love each other but until DK can stand by Disha's side with pride, he doesn't deserve her!!!!

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful update, Sree. 😃

You are so right lalgulab...how much longer are they going to show this nonsense and DK not being able to accept Disha as his wife in front of Sumintra.  Things should changes quickly for the better or I think TD will loose alot of viewers.

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Oh well so it is dragging what needs to happens before DK says to sum that disha is  his wife. I et you guys anything now sum will recomment vd as the groom for disha and maybe than ved will help reveal the secret. I cna't believe this dk should tell sum that disha's her bahu ufffff...this is so frustrating and those bangles they have got to have some significance otherwisde why did they show them...

Lets wait again.....i am feeling not pleased at present..😭😡

samy😡

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Awesome update Sree......................What next.........................Sum may suggest Ved for Dish......................When will this facade end....................feeling like wringing Pori's neck

PS: a bit confused about what Gargi mean't..............SOMEBODY please enlighten me

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago
Angadzgirl thumbnail

lovely update. thanks lot.

~sweta~

baku28 thumbnail

I agree with you lalgulab, DK should be man enough to tell his mother the truth, but if does then i think TD will end. 

something definatly will happen tomorrow as i don't think DK will sit wih Pori in the havan.

thanks sree_20 for the update, now i can finish my paper.  LOL

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR UPDATE THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING WHY CAN'T HE JUST TELL HYER THAT AIN'T FAIR!!!!! DISHA IS BAHU AND NOONE ELSE!!!!
samy74 thumbnail

hi

Sorry as too busy reqading and getting angry forgot to say thanks for a lovely update

Samy😃

jingle thumbnail

thanks for the wonderfull update..........👏

it is high time for dk to shout above his voice before sumitra that disha is his wife😃

but what? isn't vedanth son of dhru sehagal..........

i hope they don't show vedanth as the son of bhonsle's and sumitra planning vedanth and disha's marriage because she doesnot want to send her away from sehagal house😡