Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
La, I know what you mean and I do get all the hopeful optimists' in the forum continually chanting 'lets wait and watch'
But Im so tired of waiting. what's the point when the train has already left the station and issues and emotions that should have been dealt at the proper time was never addressed? what' the point in them bringing a lets say 'redemption' track just to pacify the audience when the proper timing would have been weeks back with Khushi's innocence coming to the front?

This hiddly piddly tracks pasted from here and there totally ruins the flow of the show.

And Im done with making excuses for the shoddy work of the writers of this show.

anaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

@ BOLD A few moons ago this is exactly what Khushi said to herself when she saw ASR treating his sister with tender loving care... she asked herself how could someone have so much love for one person yet treat her with pure disdain...

a person who could apologise to his Di even if he was not at fault cannot apologise to Khushi ... What a split personality indeed...

And back then he had a reason as he felt that she was with Shyam . But now there is no reason & they are trying to work around ASR's Ego as a reason to his behaviour which to me is bullsh*t -e veryone knows ego & love can never happen together
arhi_12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for agreeing with me enigma17(sorry! I dont khow your name)
And also, how do you reply to a message, cuz i dont know how to do that
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
By the way, Annie,

I completely forgot to thank you for the master class on kisses and gestures!

I have made a note of everything, it might come in handy some fine day!

Now I must bid any wickets still standing good night.🤗

See you all tomorrow.
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_12345

Thanks for agreeing with me enigma17(sorry! I dont khow your name)
And also, how do you reply to a message, cuz i dont know how to do that

You click on quote! To reply to a post. Was that what you meant?

anaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigma17

Is it really necessary to show Khushi as an idiot at every given opportunity?
Arnav is simply manifested as a bully and his scenes  with his sister is much more emotional
We also know that the two leads are more then capable of such intense emotional scenes
They spark off each other
This is not even funny
Its ludricous and incongrucous
Stupidity gone insane

I would have been happy if khushi walked out trying to seperate this bro & sis duo (which is actually scaring me) & try to get anji on that own lil feet of hers - rather than trying to bring them together more if you know what I mean
Edited by anaha - 11 years ago
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh as always beautifully written👍🏼

I haven't been active on the forum for awhile but I never miss reading your posts. You have a way with words, I wish I did. 

I haven't been 'watching' the episodes because of Ramadan so the effect is less than a lot of peoples. But imagine this if my blood can boil reading it, God have mercy on my poor laptop if I was actually watching it.

I am simply going to state his style & meaning of love beats me. Really.

This is suppose to be the most awaited track of the show, IMO, because he's suppose to realize his love (I guess he has to some extent) express his love and seek forgiveness for every wrongdoing, Why are we still getting the same arrogant behavior from him? It's like he's saying 'ahsaan maano mere I love you

Love is knowing the person you love, its understanding their needs & desires and its putting their happiness at least to the level your own matters if not more. Yet, he's bullying her, 'formancing (force+romance, excuse my pathetic humor) her, blackmailing her, emotionally torturing her all in the name of love? I should have stuck to my simple line of not understanding his love...LOL...

I dont know what else to say just that I am so disappointed since yesterday. SMH, what love exists without respect and understanding?

p.s. I am NOT bashing Arnav!!!! 😉
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post!!! :)!!👍🏼
 I have No clue what love is .. apart from the stuff i watch off tele or films .. aha ..

Like i wrote on my post ..

Im sure that Arnav Has explained to the guptas on what is going to happen .. But he likes to get a kick of her fiest and angry attitude ..hence him doing all this ... Arnav YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU TALK especially in a OFFICE .. Not the place to do your cat fights .. That is the reason The Staff Misunderstood what was happening..They probs thought you were using her For inappropriate stuff as HE didn't clarify infront of others that she was his wife .. .. :\ .. Baad move .. PLUS If The CONTRACT STUFF COMES OUT infront of Media/your staff .. they will believe wrong stuff .. It will HARM her Character and starting thinking nasty stuff and alot of people will misunderstand her ..
Maybe this Will lead to the redemption later on which she can't forgive .. ? *shrugs*
-----
Khushi is a bubble waiting to burst ..she is keeping her Real feeling bottled up inside .. its a matter of time for her to explode.. But i don't know when .. But day by day she is picking up on ASR traits .. today she said she has started to write her own kismat ..

Personally I have realised to watch this show .. you have to turn off you brain beforehand and chuck all knowledge out of the window .. aha ..
Im waiting for the turn in the corner .. hmphh ..  

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
TRP Maiyaa has spoken...apparently she can be bribed though...but still she has spoken...this can go two ways:-

1.   LM back ...awesome story line, breathtaking episodes...👏 
2.  hurry hurry hurry confusion confusion confusion - like how Arnav told Kushi on the roof why he married her - bad bad bad...this will be followed by a a host of 'terminators' coming on IF, reprimanding us and planting posts in multi-color.

why do I feel it will go the latter way...I want to be wrong ...so badly...I want to be wrong...

And yes, forgot to add...I hope Rakhi is a hurried affair...Arnav gulping his breakfast hurriedly ...hands out his hand to Di in a distracted manner ( while he is dreaming of Kushi)...and Di can tie her Rakhi...and Arnav can go to office...Happy RakshaBandhan...I think if it is only  this much TRP Maiyaa might not get upset...if however we get more touchy feely than this - then well...god help us from TRP Maiyaa's evil eye next week same time !
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi enigma17, what a beautiful post!  no, it can't be called love my dearie! I am saying this as a woman in love who is immensely loved by her wonderful husband. One tear from me over any trivial matter or something huge and Ahmer is ever so generous with his love, kind words and tries to help me in every way possible.If I am being mule headed about some stuff, then he very lovingly makes me understand where and how i am being wrong about a certain situation. ASR ( I know I have been screaming that he is just a fictional character, but he is a man in love nonetheless) doesn't portray his love for khushi in any of his actions of recent...I am finding it very hard to understand his reasoning...he is going out of his way to make things difficult for khushi...he is trying to intimidate her in the worst way possible..he knows she is going to get upset, but he is hell bent on doing it...he had ample time to kiss her yesterday but he again decided to flirt with her...*sigh* none of it is making much sense.