Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Mystery Girl !!!!!!!!

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 in the  precap
aditi was telling kabir about the girl in the hospital , she said that that she felt 😲  some strange connection  or rishta with that girl!!!!!!!!!what if aditi has another sister who got lost😡,  their   parents didnt tell aditi and ananya about them   having a younger sister😕 or maybe aditis dad had an affair with some orther lady & this girl is aditis dad's illegitimate daughter or something😡 😲
the girl in the hospital who is she😲😕 , that doll of hers was freaky 😲😲anyways judging by the she dresses she must be 15-16years old 😲😳she might be a little older, that girl wearing kids clothes maybe shes a special child or something 😲
plz guyz give your comments 😉
Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
may be it's Aditi's husband's  illegitimate daughter.. ðŸ¤£
Edited by -mimi- - 11 years ago
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know but i have this crazy thought that..she may be ananya's daughter..🤔 ðŸ˜†
jiji22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but I wonder why she is introduced into the show at this point, seems odd to me. even if she is aditii's sister that isnt very exciting. or if she is aditii's neice that isnt exciting either

perhaps it's abhinav's daughter from an affair, but we already know he is a low life so that wouldnt be shocking either lol.

orrr. maybe she is Kabir's real sister from the same mother that gave birth to him, and his real mother is in the hospital , and maybe she will tell Kabir the evil truth about Ija
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jiji22

but I wonder why she is introduced into the show at this point, seems odd to me. even if she is aditii's sister that isnt very exciting. or if she is aditii's neice that isnt exciting either

perhaps it's abhinav's daughter from an affair, but we already know he is a low life so that wouldnt be shocking either lol.

orrr. maybe she is Kabir's real sister from the same mother that gave birth to him, and his real mother is in the hospital , and maybe she will tell Kabir the evil truth about Ija

but aditi told that she has some connection with her..if she is kabir's sister..he must hv felt like that..so she is related to aditi in some way
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Boring... entry...
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _A_a_l_i_y_a_

i don't know but i have this crazy thought that..she may be ananya's daughter..🤔 ðŸ˜†

... I also Think This
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be she is kabir's mother reborn!!! Edited by kavita_1987 - 11 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavita_1987

may be she is kabir's mother reborn!!!

my di was saying the same thing..😲
but i don't thnk so.. i guess shez just a girl wd gifted 6th sense..