Precap for August 1st - Another mistake?!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

How many saw the precap and were annoyed at what Aditya's doing?

GRRR. How could he compare Latika with Pankhuri? And then even go on and say that between Latika and Pankhuri - Latika is the better choice?

Come on! You spend the entire weekend going ga-ga over Pankhuri and then once you're back in Mumbai, he decides that Latika is a better choice.

Let's take out ALL our frustration here. Adityaaa, I was hoping for a much better response and more of an argument and fight on your behalf but there went my hopes down the drain.

And lastly, how hypocritical of Aditya that when Pankhuri's family had "fixed" their rishta without his knowledge, he went to Pankhuri's house and accused them all of being cheats and liars. But when his mother did the same thing, he agrees to it?! 🥱
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
i agree..i was hoping that when he learned that his mother fixed his alliance with Latika, he would be furious and accuse her the same...but I guess time will tell.  2ndly, I think Pankhudi will be staying at his house and this is where he will see the difference she makes in his life vs. Latika.  Well I hope it goes this way...
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Hey guys,

How many saw the precap and were annoyed at what Aditya's doing?

GRRR. How could he compare Latika with Pankhuri? And then even go on and say that between Latika and Pankhuri - Latika is the better choice?

Come on! You spend the entire weekend going ga-ga over Pankhuri and then once you're back in Mumbai, he decides that Latika is a better choice.

Let's take out ALL our frustration here. Adityaaa, I was hoping for a much better response and more of an argument and fight on your behalf but there went my hopes down the drain.

And lastly, how hypocritical of Aditya that when Pankhuri's family had "fixed" their rishta without his knowledge, he went to Pankhuri's house and accused them all of being cheats and liars. But when his mother did the same thing, he agrees to it?! 🥱

i guess he says latika is better cozzz he might think pankhudi after living in such a happy family atmosphere she willnt be able to adjust here..and so he will choose latika cozzz he may know latikas family which will also be similar to theirs same lifestyle...

tats y he said he likes pankhudi but!!!!!
saraa dear i didnt saw pls tel whats it? I hv to update it pls help
omg really, he said that ðŸ˜² gosh i thought he his changing n falling 4 pankhuri but eugh.. d guy thinks latika is better than pankhuri 
latika needs money
aditya is not understanding he is liking pankudi
thats why she's coming to bombay.. so he can fall in love with her!! lol :-p
he likes Pankhuri but thinks latika will be better suited bcoz Pankhuri wont be able to adjust his family situation whereas latika would .. he is being really practical ...  thinking like a buisness deal  .. i guess when pankhuri comes to mumbai he can see how different they both are whats best for him 
in my opinion i think he will say how he will marry latika, but since pankhuri is staying at mumbai they will becoming really good friends, to the point where latika will be like get rid of her but aditya will be like he can't stay away from pankhuri cause she is his best friend. and then i guess he will realize he loves pankhuri... 

thats what i think should happen :)
how can Adi think like dat...I know Adi is practical...But he know Latika is a money minded person...He was not dat happy with first meeting with Latika...then how😕

Anyways no worries...Pankhu cuming Mumbai na 😊