Rajan shahi on Amrit manthan..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Article from rival site..

Rajan shahi talks about the increase in ratings..

Adaa's role and about  dimple also.. the twists  coming up in the show..

An excerpt of the article..

The rating of Amrit Manthan has increased and the show is now at the #2 position on Life OK. Talking about it, Rajan avers, "It is nice to see that our hard efforts are bearing results. This only means that we have to work harder to sustain it and responsibilities are more. The channel has showed immense faith in the concept and I thank them for the patience shown."

Adaa is portraying is a very complex one which has all the shades possible. It is always easy for an actor to essay the good roles, but this is a perfect author backed role that Adaa has got. And she has got to portray a role that very few actors get to do. She is a very good actor, and has a wide range to portray; she can play the vulnerable girl as well as the girl with power within her with the same finesse. Yes, it is true that she at times gets bogged down when she sees her character turn so bad, but she has understood that if the viewers hate her for being bad, that means that she is doing her job very well. Adaa is a thorough professional and she is working hard for her role".

Dimple is a very sweet girl and frankly speaking I am fond of her and I appreciate the hard work she has put in for Amrit Manthan. The story line demanded this change and Dimple was told about it long back. So this was not a decision that was taken overnight. Dimple did make a hue and cry of it in media, but she later came to me and apologized for the outburst."

Rajan, "There are lots of twists coming up inAmrit Manthan, and we are looking forward to the journey".

The revenge track over so lots of twists await the show..lets wait and watch what creatives have in store later..hope they come up with  interesting tracks..