India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Selfish much

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Just my POV but Sahiba is being very selfish in whatever she is doing. From planning to marry Daljeet to go to UK to even expect her father to forgive her once she comes back after running away is simply selfish to the core. I know she is madly in love with Ranveer and her imagination circles in and around Ranveer la la land but this is the height of it. After all the humiliation her family went through she still is crazy over Ranveer not for once stopping to think about her family.

Love is blind so true...
Love is selfish errr...you decide for me yes it is.

Just my POV Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

misha24SukritiFan2001KatRulzzeezee55DashingCuteJazz-enchanted-IndigoBluesFireLordPhoenixDivya6696Abhiya-gunner--geny--VintageWine.AgapiMou._Invincible_Andromeda001-Serene.Rose--Jwalamukhi-Fearless_Lovertaahir004OmnipotenceZaxo

poo_supi Goldie
poo_supi
poo_supi

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Marriage is not use and throw as saibha takes it.

Will ranveer accept her?

No he wont..

Yes I totally agree with you...Saibha is very selfish...She emotionally blackmails everyone. actually she is a spoilt brat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Agree with u snigs..shez selfish wen it cums to others..

snitchseeker

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

snitchseeker

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
ultimate stupidity this is .. does she for 1once e1 realize she is ruining dalj3ts life as well :| :| how can a person be so selfish ?? 

snitchseeker

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I have to agree Sahiba is been very selfish ,
marriage is not a game & has she even thought about the fact after she is married .
how on earth is Ranveer going to accept her

Edited by taahir004 - 31 July 2012 at 1:43am

snitchseeker

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Can't say she is selfish. But would like to say she is too carefree and this has led to her taking everyone granted. Her love for Ranbeer has blinded her to that extent that she is not able to see the pain and insult her family went through.  If going to London at any cost was the Junoon of Ranbeer then getting Ranbeer at any cost is the Junoon of Sahiba. And both of them were carefree not allowing the thought of the consequences of their actions, which would impact their family a lot.  But neither of them are bad or mean to intentionally hurt the feelings of their beloved ones.  Its just they never stopped to realise the consequences. 
The timing, fate had for them is the key to the story.  The way to achieve his life time dream had to come only on the day of his marriage for Ranbeer and for Sahiba to be together with the one she desired most, she just had two days before she became some one's wife and moved into someone's family.
Ranbeer just postponed his second priority of marriage with Sahiba to give way for his first priorty he believed Sahiba also would agree to this.  He was too carefree to bother about the feelings of others.
Sahiba wanted to do everything in her being to adhere to her only priority of being together with Ranbeer,  Her marriage to Daljeet is only a way to get her way.  And it is a marriage of convenience and I believe she tells the same to Daljeet also and not cheat on him.

I dared to make this essay comment because its Sniggy's post.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlMuktaJaiswalDivya6696snitchseekerFearless_LoverLimitLessFan

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Agree with you. She is only going to end up hurting everyone in her family by running away and going to give bigger pain to Daljeet who is already in love with her by getting married to him only for going to London to meet Ranveer whom his dream is more important that he ran on his wedding day Confused

snitchseeker

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index