July 30, 2012 Brief Update Update

brownsugarxo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Eppy begins with Gunjan and Mayank picking up his motorcycle then takes off to them driving heading to the college. Mayank lovingly stares at Gunjan through the motorcycle mirror and they have romantic momments. May and Gunj pass by an angry mintu who stares Gunjan down. 

Back at the house Sangeetas husband surprises her with gold jewelery and then Seema is shown yelling at her husband for giving her artifical jewelery. Dayal comes and gifts Shail a saree. 

Mayank and Gunjan arrive at the college, Gunjan tells Mayank she will go check out her courses, he insists he help her but she refuses and tells him to help Rachna with her admission instead (not sure if i got the order right)

Rachna is worrying why Mayank and Gunjan havent come home, Shail asks her why she is so worried and she tells Shail she is worried because she is afraid she wont get an admission in the college. Just then Mayank and Gunjan walk through the front door and Rachna runs and asks Mayank what happens, she gets discouraged when Mayank doesnt say anything but then he pulls her to the side and tells her that in order to get an admission she will need to participate in a hockey test to prove to the college. Shail asks Gunjan what Mayank is talking to Rachna about it and Gunjan shakes her head. Shail asks Mayank to fill her in and he shows her Rachnas Hockey certificate, Shail gets excited and asks Rachna how she could not tell her mom that she was this good in hockey. Shail tells the kids not to tell anybody about the hockey test Rachna will have to participate in, just then Sangeeta walks in and everybody gets scared thinking she has heard. Sangeeta just tells Shail to hurry as the Tej puja will start soon. Shail tells Rachna, Gunjan and Mayank to get ready and they take off to the temple.

At the temple Rachna, Gunjan and dolu are giggleing and having fun as Mayank is admiring Gunjan from a distance (so cute). Shail comes and tells the girls to stop talking and begin praying to the lord. Rachna and Gunjan go and pray to Lord and Rachna asks to help her pass her hockey test tommorrow, Gunjan also asks for the same thing for her sister. Shail prays that no evil eye will come for her 2 daughters, Mintu is hiding behind a pole giving an evil stare at Rachna and Gunjan.

Back at the house the girls are all getting their mehndi done while Mayank is sitting watching Gunjan. Dolu tells Gunjan that the mehndi looks soo beautiful on her hands and Shail tells Gunjan that Dolu is absolutely crazy about her, Gunjan teases and says that she has taken the trouble away from Sangeeta Chachi and Seema and Sangeeta stare at her rudely. Gunjan says that dolu is the perfect groom for her, and Mayank teases that Gunjan shouldn't marry anyone from outside she should stay in this house and that is all. Seema gives Mayank a dirty look and Sangeeta says she is going to find a good girl for dolu just like Charu (meaning nothing like Gunjan). Gunjan tells Rachna to get her mehndi done too and Rachna refuses but Gunjan makes her. Rachna happily sits beside Gunjan to begin her mehndi and all are having a good time until the door bell rings. Shail asks Mayank to answer the door and in comes Rachna's MIL with her servant. She has come to bring gifts for Rachna for Teej and tells the family that Rachna will be fasting. Everybody is in shock and shail asks the MIL to sit down and asks her if she wants Rachna to fast without water, the MIL agrees and then asks Rachna if she will fast. Mayank is wondering who believes in fasting at this time of age, Shail feels bad and doesnt want her daughter to fast, Gunjan is thinking how will Rachna fast when she has a huge hockey test tommorrow and Rachna is left thinking to herself that if she has to fast there is no way she will be able to pass her hockey test tommorrow.

Episode ends, sorry I didnt get the precap. and sorry if i forgot anything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownsugarxo thumbnail
Precap shows Rachna telling Shail that she will indeed keep a fast without water, but she will also compete in the hockey test. She tells Shail that she will get into Swami College.
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a million brownsugar <3
Rach. thumbnail
Btw are you interested to update on any of any days ?
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx so much but it took SOOO long to get the update ready can you do it faster next time or someone else
Rach. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_fan

Thnx so much but it took SOOO long to get the update ready can you do it faster next time or someone else

Arvi_fan : It was ninie's duty to do it yesterday ! I'll write in to her to make it early if possible ! 

Also brownsugar, thanks for doing it ! Can I assign you as the backup updater ?
brownsugarxo thumbnail
yeah sure guys I can be a backup updater but it depends on my scheduele sometimes im away from the computer. Glad u guys liked it, thx :-) 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much , Actually due to power cut i could not watch the show ..But from next week i will do it for sure 
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I HAD A FEELING RACHNA WOULD KEEP FAST N PLAY HOCKEY AS WELL
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thks sooo much for the update. we understand your story and easy to follow. will wait for tomorow update. story getting more interesting. thks 👏brown 👏