Amrit Manthan

Amazing Episode!

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Have to admit, I love the pace of this show! Not too dragging and not too fast - perfect! I loved how the CVs got Nimrit and her mother together - for a second I thought that Nimrit was going to deny the truth in order to keep her identity a secret, but love that Ribban/Tej/Mr Oberoi/Bubbly are all with her! I loved Nimrit's speech when she was talking about those that helped her, including Tej and Mr Oberoi!

Truth be told, those who did say that Dimple shouldn't have gotten replaced - look back to the first promos. Amrit in her car with Nimrit's monologue. Who knew that Amrit was going to run her over in the show?

So yes, Dimple's exit was foreshadowed in the beginning and truth be told this show is awesome!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you good pace of the show.since agni wedding this show has not been dragging at all..

creatives are doing a great job to keep viewers interest..now nimrit have another  pillar by her side..her mother..

Mr.oberoi..Rippan..Tej..Bubbly and only missing strong pillar by her side Agam..both staying at the palace will lead to some truth to be found be it for Agam and Nimrit..

Interesting track ahead..
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
zahara i will agree with you what a amazing episodeπŸ‘ i love today's episode very much.

There were no unnecessary scenes  The  the story  was conveyed in a  very  clear way . every scene was fit to in its  place today's  episode  's script was good, the direction  was good.All the artists played very balanced and controlled in their acting   Ankita 's acting was superb.πŸ‘

The very  touching scene between Nirmit (Natasha ) and her mother Ribben though it is very emotional it was  but not excess.

In the last scene ,Ribben promising to help Nirmit in  her mission,followed by Taj and Bubbly all the them
joined holding each others hands in teaching a lesson to Amrit.it was a nice sceneπŸ˜›

I am going to watch again.Amrit Manthan is going in a right direction with  a good  story. line .πŸ‘

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like a good episode..will watch for sure...
nice post and agree that no dragging so far and maintaining good pace...Can't take it when they drag un-necessarily
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
exactly!!! I was like please no, tell your mom that its you! and then she did and I was like woo!!!

thank god for that!
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

exactly!!! I was like please no, tell your mom that its you! and then she did and I was like woo!!!

thank god for that!

Lol , i would have had the same xpression like you 😊
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

thank god for that!

Yes I feel the same feeling. Thanks god..

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally I watched the episode. It was just wonderful. But i'm a bit upset with the way things are shaping up. Teg had a doubt in the beginning that Nats is Nimrit and he got it confirmed in his own way. Without no one telling, Rippen also understood that Nats is Nimrit. But Agham who loved her the most is yet unable to get the connection between Nats and Nimrit. I hope Agham realizes who she is before things go more worse ie, Nats totally hate him. Can't afford to see Agham in such a situation.
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeees it was an amazing epi 
At nimrit -rippen scene I was saying c'mon nimrit tell her tell her tell her teeell heeer and just after she told her I became like this  πŸ˜ƒ 
The entry of Ankita has given a new spirit to the show πŸ‘