tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!!

This is something that has been going on in my mind for a few days: Is there a difference between dating someone and being in a relationship?

According to me, there definitely is. Dating to me is just hanging out and trying to get to know the person. It's more light than a relationship. 

Also, if there is a difference, is dating exclusive? Meaning according to you, can you only date one person at one time, or is it okay to date a few people provided you tell the others you are?

I'm seriously just curious!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey its totally different

For me dating is to know each other and spend time together at sum good place...and u can't go out for date with 4-5 ppl at a time...its not dating then.

Dating is only with sumone u wanted to spend time and have pleasure knowing him/her...

Relationship is when both the person agrees to love each other and wanna get into relationship by marrying and getting in love relationship 

After dating a guy do propose a girl if he likes the girl and girl accepts if she like him too...
And then its called getting into relationship
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Interesting take on it! Thank you for posting. πŸ˜ƒ

Usually for me, even dating means being with one person, but I have a couple of friends who date more than one person. They tell all the people they're dating, "We're not exclusive." I always found that weird, so I thought I'd ask some others here too. 
mr.superkool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Interesting take on it! Thank you for posting. πŸ˜ƒ

Usually for me, even dating means being with one person, but I have a couple of friends who date more than one person. They tell all the people they're dating, "We're not exclusive." I always found that weird, so I thought I'd ask some others here too. 

well dating don't means u wanted relationship...dating is only spending time with sumone u wanted...
being in relationship is different from dating dear😊
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yes, yes, even I agree that dating is the "getting to know you better" preliminary to a relationship. You find out if this is actually a person you want to get into something serious with.
mr.superkool thumbnail

Yes, yes, even I agree that dating is the "getting to know you better" preliminary to a relationship. You find out if this is actually a person you want to get into something serious with.

it depends sum time u go on date just simply not that u mean to move on for a relationship πŸ˜Š
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mr.superkool

it depends sum time u go on date just simply not that u mean to move on for a relationship πŸ˜Š

Yes, many times a date is just good for a change from the past. You might not even see that person again, but it doesn't matter because they helped you move forward like you're supposed to in life.
mr.superkool thumbnail

Yes, many times a date is just good for a change from the past. You might not even see that person again, but it doesn't matter because they helped you move forward like you're supposed to in life.

Bingoo thts right hmm so i guess all ur doubts cleared πŸ˜‰

Hmm toh kya tum dating pe jaying aab
Lolzzz just to know sumone or u going for relationship
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mr.superkool

Bingoo thts right hmm so i guess all ur doubts cleared πŸ˜‰

Hmm toh kya tum dating pe jaying aab
Lolzzz just to know sumone or u going for relationship

Yeah, I go if I feel like something could be there. Sometimes though after the date you realize nothing was there at all. πŸ˜†
mr.superkool thumbnail

Yeah, I go if I feel like something could be there. Sometimes though after the date you realize nothing was there at all. πŸ˜†

gud for u...and tumhe kafi interest lagta hai date pe jaane kaπŸ˜†