Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL. Vidya has never said anything against Salman or any Khan for that matter. She has always said that she would love to work with Salman.
I noticed the dislike for Vidya peak after TDP honestly. Many are quite vocal about how it's disgusting that a "po*n film" filled with skin show caused Vidya to get so much success. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wait, apart from Sameer, which other Salman/Kareena fan dislikes Vidya?
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
lol...i dunno ji...i defended salman n kat ages ago and got a lovely PM from the freak ash fan...

from then on, ive havent had a major problem with sallu and dunt mind defending him either ...maybe its psychologically to get back at tht creepy mutant PM sender.πŸ˜†...i kinda started feeling for him when sallu's criminal records were bought into each and every topic solely to bash him and ridicule his fans...kinda felt bad for them for being treated tht way..

with kat, ive always been one of her few non-fan defenders along with ladygaga...πŸ˜†...the whole "she cant act she cant act" rant on the forum made me feel bad for her, so i took up defending her...πŸ˜†...

Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
I've always liked Salman's personality offscreen. Like I said, he reminds me of Kareena in many ways. Their interviews together during Bodyguard are evidence of the kinda ease and chemistry they share together. Its adorable really, I wont lie πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Offtopic, but Smarie, why are you NOT using a Heroine avie/siggy? 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: desigal90

im not quite there yet with the film...πŸ˜†...i was planning to use the dopehead one soon though but everyones using it..i want mine to be unique..😑...πŸ˜†
salman fans are mostly hypocrites (Not mentioning i-f) but generally what i have seen, their liking towards kareena and katrina is becoz they have done films with him otherwise i don't think they care much abt these ladies..

for proof...ask any one of them to FLIP their middle finger for SALMAN and see the backlash they get for the most of their lives 🀣 
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

Because she's scared of being permanently labelled as your sidekick. πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pathaka

im not quite there yet with the film...πŸ˜†...i was planning to use the dopehead one soon though but everyones using it..i want mine to be unique..😑...πŸ˜†

Smarie this one's kinda dark

And you like Hooda? *wink wink*

desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kal El

Because she's scared of being permanently labelled as your sidekick. πŸ˜†

Alas, there's no escaping that fate, with or without a Heroine siggy.
That fate, and being called a bully. Oh that stamp's been permanently etched on every Kareena fan πŸ˜†