Are all Salman Khan Fans Kareena Fans too?

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And Vice-Versa?πŸ˜•

Whenever there is a topic against Kareena, somehow every Salman Khan fan in the forum seems to join hands with the Kareena Fan Club to defend her!

And similarly, whenever there is a topic against Salman, all the Kareena fans give their support to him and his fanclub!

So what is the connection exactly?

They haven't even done that many films together and whatever few they have done show no chemistry between them! And they are not dating each other in real life...so why so much love between the two fan-groups?

I am writing this after reading both the threads on the upcoming film Heroine...and you can specifically see some rather loyal Sallu fans going all out to defend Kareena! Its both amusing and intriguing!πŸ€”

How come Katrina doesnt' get that sort of support from the S Group? She is rumored to be dating the guy and they have an upcoming flick also!

Please enlighten!
Edited by poppy2009 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love salman and kareena but i just cant stand katrina πŸ˜†.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I thought it was just me who noticed πŸ˜†
..I've generally noticed a trend (and I don't mean to offend anybody just stating my observation both from people I've interacted with here on IF and personal life):

Salman fans generally like Kareena, Akshay, and Aamir. Ajay, Sanjay also to some extent.

They don't like SRK and Vidya. Actually they get particularly annoyed by these two πŸ˜† Its quite funny truth be told.

PC and Katrina tend to end up somewhere in the middle. πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL
You're right, Salman fans generally adore Kareena.
I think its the fact that both have a similar kinda personality. Moophat, outspoken, and have a spark onscreen that's hard to ignore. 
They could be attractive the same fanbase.

Also, Kareena and Sallu speak very well of each other, and are also close family friends. This kinda relationship always helps fan-groups bond πŸ˜†
Katrina might be dating him, but that might spark up some jealous factors, for instance some Sallu fans may not deem her "worthy" enough. With Kareena, its a safe platonic relationship.

On the flipside, if the celebs dont share the best vibes, the fan-groups reflect that. For instance, since the Ra.One fiasco, where it was reported that Shahrukh was upset since Kareena wasnt available to promote as much, all these Shahrukh fans on twitter are now Kareena haters and spare no moment to bash her.

Wonder if that also feeds into the Salman fangroup loyalty πŸ˜†
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
salman kareena rocks don see whether there is any chemistry or any dating between them and you can't deny either they are current king and queen of bollywood so king supporters ll support queen fans thats quite normal
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

..I've generally noticed a trend (and I don't mean to offend anybody just stating my observation both from people I've interacted with here on IF and personal life):

Salman fans generally like Kareena, Akshay, and Aamir. Ajay, Sanjay also to some extent.

They don't like SRK and Vidya. Actually they get particularly annoyed by these two πŸ˜† Its quite funny truth be told.

I sort of noticed it before...but it struck me really hard after reading the Heroine Thread!πŸ˜† There are a few specific Sallu Fans (some of them rather militant in their love for the actor) who were vociferously defending Kareena and the trailer of the film!

I think just as a favor, the Kareena Fan Group should return this love back when ETT releases!πŸ˜† Even though its Katrina who will be the female lead in the film!

SRK, I can understand...his rivalry with Salman will probably become cinematic legend someday...but Vidya? Why?πŸ˜• Is it because Salman and Vidya haven't acted in any film together? Or did Vidya say something against him?

The dynamics of this forum can fill an entire book!πŸ˜†

PS: I hope the reason for all this love is not cause some fans hope to see Salman and Karishma married some day and hence think that it is their duty to support every member of the Kapoor Parivaar?πŸ˜†

Edited by poppy2009 - 11 years ago
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Thank God I was not the only who noticed this pattern.Their hatred against SRK is understandable(and I couldnt care less) but what did poor soul VB do to them? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Do they really want Heroine to do well for Kareena or to take away attention from Vidya? πŸ˜† Billa is an exception.I think he is a staunch Bebo fan from beginning :)

Originally posted by: poppy2009

PS: I hope the reason for all this love is not cause some fans hope to see Salman and Karishma married some day and hence think that it is their duty to support every member of the Kapoor Parivaar?πŸ˜†

Now this makes sense πŸ˜‰
Edited by MaSqUeRaDe - 11 years ago
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like Salman
but i cant stand Kareena
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=poppy2009]SRK, I can understand...his rivalry with Salman will probably become cinematic legend someday...but Vidya? Why?πŸ˜• Is it because Salman and Vidya haven't acted in any film together? Or did Vidya say something against him?[/quote]

Vidya is a particular sore spot for Sallu fans because she is getting both critical and commercial success whereas Bhai is making all these mindless movies that get bashed by critics and IF members here. Vidya fans love to proclaim that she, a woman, is carrying her films on her shoulders and getting BO success without mindless plots. Sallu fans focus on how his films are far more successful, ATBB, 100 crore, etc and ultimately public likes him better and so on.

Similar situation with Bebo, perhaps more so because she is an actress too. Her movies generate money but she gets criticized a lot for not having substantial roles and that it's the heroes that are doing all the work to make the movies successful not her. She is said to be latching on to the Khans to keep her career alive. Unlike Vidya who does get credited as a big factor in her movies' success.

Perhaps a common "enemy" united two fan groups? πŸ˜†
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 I have seen quite a few members who are die-hard Salman as well as Kareena fans...they always have been...other than those same people, I haven't seen any fan supporting the other.

I personally don't hate anyone...actually I like salman among the actors...rest I don't care even a bit...he has been my fav actor since I know anything about films and Karishma has been my fav actress since the same time and this would never ever change...other than that I don't hate anybody nor do I love (except Preity Zinta...used to like her a lot lol)...but yeah some fans of other actor do make me wanna hate or at least dislike their favs lol...I guess this is the human nature!

other than billa I haven't seen a single salman fan in this forum who hates Vidya Balan...for me like I said if movies are good, I give a try o matter the actors are srk, aamir, vidya, kareena, priyanka, ajay, ritesh, and so on and so on but then they all are equal to non-existent to me!!