Fan Fictions

Complicated Arhi FF Part 25 Pg 137,NTL Pg 147

DarkParadise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone,
Well for anyone who don't know me it's Sumeela
Since it Ramazan and i can't be in Vidding so I thought to try hand on writing well this idea just hits me a few days back so I thought to write it down, it may get in traditional way as the story proceeds, for now I'm just posting the Prologue, after it the Character Sketch and the intro of the family. I expect feedback from you so please if you're reading it then leave a comment!!

-Sumeela

Prologue-Pg1

Intro+CS-Pg2

Part 1-Pg6

Part 2-Pg10

Part 3-Pg13

Part4-Pg15

Part5-Pg 18

Part6-Pg22

Part7-Pg25

Part8A-Pg 31

Part 8B-Pg35

Part9-Pg42

Part10-Pg46

Part11-Pg50

Part12A-Pg55

Part12B-Pg59

Part13-Pg65

Part14A-Pg73

Part14B-Pg74

Part15-Pg77

Part16-Pg85

Part17-Pg89

Part18-Pg94

Part19-Pg101

Part20-Pg101

Part21-Pg108

Part22-Pg113

Part23-Pg119

Part24-Pg129

Part25-Pg137

Next Thread

Edited by -zunnilicious- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkParadise thumbnail

Complicated- Prologue

Arnav's Age: 8 Years

Anjali's Age: 10 Years

Khushi's Age: 1 Year

He glared first at the smiling faces of his parents and then at the baby girl in his mother's lap.

"Aao baita, yeh tumhari behan hai" His father called him but he nodded his head in denial,

"No , She is not my sister, meri behan sirf Anjali Di hain aur bus" He ran towards  his room while his 10 years old sister went after him and his parents looked at each other distressed at their son's behavior

"Anjali baita tum samjhao usse, tumhari baat toh manta hai na woh" Neha was trying to talk with him from two days but he refused to talk anyone except Anjali so for a last hope she asked Anjali to make him understand

"Maa main ne bohat baar koshish ki per woh yeh baat sun'na hi nahi chahta" Anjali told her as she was trying to speak with him of this matter but every time she tried he changed the topic

"Pata nahi kya hogaya hai iss larke ko, itni zid toh nahi kerta tha, usse yeh samajhna hoga ke Khushi ab iss ghar ka aur hamari zindagi ka hissa hai" Neha sighed and Anjali hopelessly looked at her

4 Years Later:

Arnav's Age:12 Years

Anjali's Age: 14 Years

Khushi's Age: 5 Years

It was day of Rakshahbandhan and for the first time Khushi made three Rakhis by her own. Anjali trained her how to prepare one. Everyone in the house was praising her hand made Rakhis but he was sitting in a corner with a stiff face. She ran to him and showed him Rakhis,

"Arnav Bhiya yeh hum ne khud bnai hai aap ke, Aakash Bhai aur NK bhai ke liye" He once looked at Rakhis in her hand and then at her innocent face where he can clearly read the expectation of praise from him, He in a second of time took Rakhis from her hands and throw them as far as he can,her face turned red and tears glistening in her eyes

"Aaj last time main tum se keh raha hoon Aakash aur NK ko Rakhi bandhani ho toh shouq se bandho, meri behan sirf Anjali Di hain tum nahi" He said harshly and she started sobbing loud, no one was in the living room for now so no one witnessed all this

"Per Arnav Bhiya ..." Before she could complete he got up and hold her neck tightly as if he get the chance to get rid of her

"I'm not your brother" He grinned and pressed her neck hard till she suffocated and choked hardly. He left her there as he saw Anjali entering the room

Anjali did not see Arnav leaving but as she saw a crying Khushi with her hands on her neck she ran to her.

"Khushi ... Khushi kya hua hai" She sat beside her and rubbed her back but she unable to speak anything tightly hugged Anjali

"Khushi .. kya ... Maa ... Papa ..." Anjali getting worried shouted and Neha and Kinshuk rushed to the living room

"Khushi ... Kya hua hai isse?" Neha worriedly asked Anjali who was crying now seeing Khushi in such a state

"Mama" As Khushi saw Neha she hugged her tightly, "Mama humain darr lag raha hai ... Woh ... Woh ..." She hide her face in her lap

"Sssh kuch nahi hai baita, koi nahi hai daikho tumhari Mama, Papa aur Di yaheen hain tumhare pass" Neha soother her

"Aur Arnav Bhiya ..." Neha looked at Kinshuk and he sighed

"Woh bhi yaheen hain apne room mein" He said

Neha picked her up and take her to her room, "Chalo main apni gurriya ko tyar ker doon"

"Per Mama hamari Rakhi" She looked in the room and as Anjali followed her gaze she understand everything

"Main Khushi ki Rakhi le aati hoon, tum tyar ho jao" She smiled innocently

First Anjali tied Rakhi to Arnav as after Anjali he was the elder, after that Aakash and then NK. Arnav give a beautiful pen to Anjali, Aakash and NK both give her the DVDs of her favorite movies along with chocolates.

"Chalo Khushi baita ab tum Rakhi bandho pehle Arnav ko" Kinshuk said and holding her hand take her to Arnav. Khushi looked at him afraid and then she looked at her father

"Papa hum se Arnav Bhiya ki rakhi gum gayee" She put her head down. Everyone silenced for a while, Anjali break this silence

"Koi baat nahi Khushi, Chotte toh tumhain gift de ga hi na, Hai na Chotte" Not to create any scene in front of family Arnav silently gave her a chocolate box and a pen. Khushi holding these things surprised for a moment and then forgetting what he did earlier hugged him

"Thank you Arnav Bhiya" Arnav slightly pushed her away but she did not take any notice of it she was happy that Arnav gave her something

"Mujhe test prepare kerna hai so excuse me" He left from there

He was looking at the reports of his wife in disbelief this cannot happen to her, she was perfectly fine then what is all this.

"Neha ... yeh ... .. Nahi ..." She hugged her husband while crying

Neha was diagnosed with brain tumor and that with the last stage of it she has only two months of her life at maximum, and in this short period she wanted to do something for her children. She wanted to see them secure and safe. Her major concern was Khushi because she knew that after her; life will not be easy for Khushi. 

She shared her thoughts with Kinshuk and the solution she gave was unacceptable for him but after her lot of convincing he agreed to do this

When Arnav heard about it he said no to it straightly,

"I'm not a kid anymore, mujhe kya pata nahi hai ke aap log kya kerna chah rahe hain" They all came to see Neha in the hospital Anjali and Arnav broke down to hear about their mother's disease, Khushi wasn't mature enough to understand all these things. Anjali told her that Maa is going on some trip for a few days and she believed it though she could not sleep without Neha but Anjali was taking care of her just like Neha. Now when Neha asked Arnav what she was thinking he was refusing to do it

"Please Arnav baita, apni maa ki aakhri khawahish samajh ke hi sahi" She pleaded and Arnav felt like someone cut her heart into pieces and he cannot deny it anymore.

Edited by -zunnilicious- - 11 years ago
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice start dear :))

interesting :))
DarkParadise thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Surbhi..

nice start dear :))

interesting :))

thanks Surbhi 😊
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What happened
Poor neha
Update soon
DarkParadise thumbnail