An Idea to get ASA back ...

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Friends,

ASA was when great show, which was axed off stupidously...

But there was an idea for us to get it back, if we all stand up united, and work with true heart.

First of all One thing we have to see is, wether the new show coming in Life okay is doing nice or not. But I am sure, it won't do better than ASA

If so was case, we can mail to Life okay and Sagar arts, thankign them for giving a good show for us. Don't throw chappals at me, before reading completely. In the maiuls we do thanking them, we can slyly suggest them to bring back ASA season 2 as a story of DC and meenakshi, from where season -1 ended.

Please explain how u loved ASA and how badly u miss them.If every thing works out, and the new show fails badly, who knows...

May be we can get ASA back...

So Friends please share ur views on this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice thought dear..I do wish a new season of ASA, But I think unless the audience mentality turns out of the shows which they keep tuning into its not so easy...

I have written to the PH who handles the show , The co producer of ASA also regarding the new season for ASA with DC-Meenakshi and more angles dealing with the reality behind reality shows, This would need a lot of work around as the amount of effort they put in even from 13th June to 13 July has been  lot..

A show like this has more work around that the regular show as it talks about behind the scenes of reality show and the actors had to work around with their real time dancing as well as the fictional part...
So I am sure the 6 months of initial plan of the show was partially scrapped and bottled down to one month of notice... Really unfortunate!!!

To bring a new season of the show on this Life(Not )OK channel would be risky as they are pathetic ( sorry I am using the word) I am extremely annoyed with this channel as I saw its live Launch and walked with teh channel thinking they will platter to all kinds of shows  But they boycotted showing any promos  and the time of airing of ASA  I had also told them to put in an earlier time slot But since the show dealt with teh dark side of reality they opted for that time slot.

I can tell you  channel and audience will never more on... A show like ASA to be axed proves that they are a stuck tape recorder...

I have seen shows from the days of Buniyaad and Hum log say 20-25 years and grew with television and can mold to understand novel shows and something which is liek ASA yes for it being staring Apurva but also always wished to know about such angles and was very thrilled...

Now making a new season of ASA is novel defiantly , BUT do new seasons have room when the quality shows are not given any room to be nurtured ????
Only a miracle I would say would give ASA season two with DC-Meenakshi or its left for our imagination...

I have requested the production house for the new season hope they consider... Many more can also request @ the FB ASA page

http://www.facebook.com/AasmanSeAage

The new show will start from 26th July I think but what a shame they put the Laughter show Laugh India Laugh as a filler for that ( which I beleiev is suppose to air only for the weekends...) I am very annoyed with this act of the channel... Will the new show work or not no one knows I would'nt say , My argument is always going to stay is its foolish to remove a show like ASA.. the channel is TRP hungry and I am glad DC gave it back to them with his comment abt TRP which his show was blasted off by meenakshi ...

I would also love to see the future of DC-Meenakshi, Always loved their chemistry, The screen space they shared was way above for me, and they deserve their story something specail something which molds morals and inner strenght and clashes of understanding, This makes this couple unique, Stories can be done by this team around them , wish it could happen since the show which had a first phase of 6 months and later with Dev's story somewhere and Meenakshi and her dreams had a portion I am sure as the show was about these two protagonists..

Idea to get back ASA is wonderful dear I would need this adhura kahani completed wish and dream...😊

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanti05

Very nice thought dear..I do wish a new season of ASA, But I think unless the audience mentality turns out of the shows which they keep tuning into its not so easy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Agree dear... but I my self saw many people liking this show, the best example for me was my very dadima... she was a typical indian viewer who loves saas-bahu dramas, but she loves ASA more than me... There are many people in south who started to watch ASA by the time it ended, but sad they ended it 😭

I have written to the PH who handles the show , The co producer of ASA also regarding the new season for ASA with DC-Meenakshi and more angles dealing with the reality behind reality shows, This would need a lot of work around as the amount of effort they put in even from 13th June to 13 July has been  lot..agree... ASA like show need a lot of before preparation, We are not in a hurry to push them, but we can atleast give them the idea right

A show like this has more work around that the regular show as it talks about behind the scenes of reality show and the actors had to work around with their real time dancing as well as the fictional part...😊
So I am sure the 6 months of initial plan of the show was partially scrapped and bottled down to one month of notice... Really unfortunate!!!That was one of the unlucky things...

To bring a new season of the show on this Life(Not )OK channel would be risky as they are pathetic ( sorry I am using the word)agree, but even though life ok was pathetic, they never interupts in script of show, which was the problem with other channels,. All other channels will interrupt in the script of show, and wants it accordingly, and also this was a show, which was based n reality and in remaining channels, where already one or other reality show is going on... there were chances for pressures from those ph's. so I am opting for Life okay only.  I am extremely annoyed with this channel as I saw its live Launch and walked with teh channel thinking they will platter to all kinds of shows  But they boycotted showing any promos  and the time of airing of ASA  I had also told them to put in an earlier time slot But since the show dealt with teh dark side of reality they opted for that time slot.

I can tell you  channel and audience will never more on... A show like ASA to be axed proves that they are a stuck tape recorder...

I have seen shows from the days of Buniyaad and Hum log say 20-25 years and grew with television and can mold to understand novel shows and something which is liek ASA yes for it being staring Apurva but also always wished to know about such angles and was very thrilled...

Now making a new season of ASA is novel defiantly , BUT do new seasons have room when the quality shows are not given any room to be nurtured ????
Only a miracle I would say would give ASA season two with DC-Meenakshi or its left for our imagination... Yeah but here we can tell it as a sequel, I mean they showed upto now, what is the life of people in a reality show, but in new season, they can show the life of those people after that reality show completes, and the hard ness they face,once they come out from there

I have requested the production house for the new season hope they consider... Many more can also request @ the FB ASA page

http://www.facebook.com/AasmanSeAage

Actually even if they consider, it will not be possible immediately, as they need some back ground work for the show, and also presently the PH was doing Ramayan show... so chances were slim to have Asa get telecasted very soon

The new show will start from 26th July I think but what a shame they put the Laughter show Laugh India Laugh as a filler for that ( which I beleiev is suppose to air only for the weekends...) I am very annoyed with this act of the channel... Will the new show work or not no one knows I would'nt say , My argument is always going to stay is its foolish to remove a show like ASA.. the channel is TRP hungry Yes, but I don't think its becoz of TRPS, once just think, neither of shows in Life ok had some good TRPS, except Mahadev. and if ever the channel was trp hungry it should have axed the shows, which was older than ASA, but no. So my take here is along with TRPS, may be pressures from some sources was also a reason... and I am glad DC gave it back to them with his comment abt TRP which his show was blasted off by meenakshi ...

I would also love to see the future of DC-Meenakshi, Always loved their chemistry, The screen space they shared was way above for me, and they deserve their story something specail something which molds morals and inner strenght and clashes of understanding, This makes this couple unique, Stories can be done by this team around them , wish it could happen since the show which had a first phase of 6 months and later with Dev's story somewhere and Meenakshi and her dreams had a portion I am sure as the show was about these two protagonists.. agree... I would love to see, how Meenakshi gets more competitive and completely protesting... I mean, DC let her win that day ,but the whole world is not DC, she need to learn mroe to stand up in that world, and DC being her strenght making her learn these things... was what I wanna see ,along with the other characters evolvement ,becoz none of thm have been completely evolved

Idea to get back ASA is wonderful dear I would need this adhura kahani completed wish and dream...😊

shanti05 thumbnail
Dear you have written well, My daughter who is 7 years loves the show , she is so unhappy that show got over, I was more attached to the show since it was more about dance and the different angles it shows, Still when I watch the show all over again every scene was so well made fabulous, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, the scripting the dialogues everything needed ri8 for the scene...

I know the PH were taking over all the scripting part and less involvement of the channel as my personal interaction has been there with some , But the show axing has got to do with some internal pressure and some MAJOR politics otherwise  the show would still be on...

The characters each one of them were well molded, for the storyline, ri8 from DC's Meenakshi, to Sandhya and Bobby... So the PH had full control of the show...

Ramayan is taken care only by Sagar arts, But ASA was a join collaboration of Sagar Arts and 72 Degree Northe, so its when both these come together  the far thought of making a new season of ASA can be established...

The story writer for ASA is from 72 Degree Northe and Sagar arts does the editing and other part which is pulled in by them and also the whole panel is needed...

Words and communication has been given to them... We can just hope for the best ...

We need DC-Meenakshi story and beyond... Fingers crossed...

What a show something novel and good work which should  have given loads of room...πŸ‘πŸ‘ But... πŸ˜”
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ASA needs to come with a new season..

Its very unfair for the channel to have shut the show...

There must be a major conspiracy going on...

Whats in the mind of these channel people we are the sufferers...

Would hope to see DC-Meenakshi show but it only a long wish /dream hope it fulfills really donno...Will support with anything to help our voices heard or not we don;t know...
shanti05 thumbnail
I think this show was understood by selective audience by which I mean a small portion of the big viewership who definetly loved a new change in drama, But the major mass thinks differently and the show recognition was not given enough justice.. This show is very intelligent and shows like these are actually needed to stay god only knows these channel people ..

On the FB page also many people who followed the show expressed their disappointment and wished for a new season.. Season One according to me was just amazing fantastic, too short lived ... The channel should think of a new season as continuation But I doubt they will ever think , & the production house have but so much into it how much they can work more...

Yet wish and dream will hold till then...