Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushigarg thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kriti...

M looking for AR ff where armaan is a sort tempered businesman nd has a daughter ND riddhima is engaged to someone else ND armaan hires her looking at her relationship status..they go on a business trip where he sees his ex wife ND gets upset... riddhima ND her mom starts to live with armaan ND everyone tries to make them fall in love ND eventually they fall in love something like that

Breaking the oath of mr. hawtt
kriti..... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushigarg

Breaking the oath of mr. hawtt[/QUO

Yes that's the one thank you so much

Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rainlover03

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an Armaan-Riddhima story. They used in the same building or society and now are married. Riddhima suffers from severe backache and Armaan works overtime to collect enough money for her operation or treatment. During her recovery time, her sister Preeti (I think) comes and lives with them to help out, and develops a crush on Armaan, which he realises and and sends her back.

Please do let me know if anyone knows the name of this story!!

AR OS "Mere Liye Ho Tum"
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4087743&PID=127245131&#p127245131
HeAvEnS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
I am looking for AR FF
i have read a long time ago. 

Ridhima met armaan at a party where her friend points out that Armaan broke her heart. And Ridhima plans to break Armaan's heart in order to get revenge for her friend and also to teach him the lesson. 
But in reality her friend lied and Ridhima also ends up falling for him and finally Armaan cleared the misunderstand that he didn't broke anyone's heart. and Ridhima I think slaps her friend. 
It is completed FF

I don't remember the name of the FF

Please let me know

Thank you
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Please help find this story... Khushi is a young girl, and her mother is dead. She lives with her dad and she is college but she handles her dad business and she is really smart. She goes to another city with her dad to visit her dad family. Payal is our cousin and they don't get along, but Khushi get along with Payal brother. Payal brother had a girl friend, who is Arnav's friend sister. Payal told her family about it and now Payal brother want Khushi help. Khushi is not close with her dad family. Arnav is Khushi dad's bestfriend son, Arnav mom is dead too. Arnav is best friend with Aman and some other boys. I think Aman is Muslim in this story and his dad own some type of business and Arnav want Khushi to do business with Aman. I think Arnav is a professor or a writer in this story. Everyday he makes breakfast for his dad. Payl was involved with some guy and her family found out and now Payal wants to get marry Arnav who is interested in Khushi. To make Payal jealous Khushi trip and Arnav save her. Also Payal Will break Khushi bed and then Khushi will stay at Arnav house.

I forget the name of the story. Please help me