Aasman Se Aage

Kya tha DC k dil me

bhattacha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

DC was a very complicated and interesting character in ASA. I think his love for Minakshi was always there in his heart but actually hidden from others. He wanted Minakshi to be strong enough to fight against all odds in her life, and whatever unfair tasks he did, were only to test her patience. He had a very disturbed childhood, in which he was deprived of his father's love, and evidenced his mother's sufferings caused by his father. Due to this unfortunate childhood, the soft sides of his soul were almost vanished. The various experiences of his past life made him ruthless and compelled him to believe that nobody could be successful by following moral and fair ways. That's why he wanted Minakshi not to be so good, so simple, so innocent, as he believed that Minakshi could never achieve her goal being so honest. He wanted the fire inside Minakshi to come out. Not very consciously he tortured Minakshi. By this time he himself also had been suffered a lot.

This is my view about DC's character. I always love to see such complex characters. Apurva is brillant in such roles..(that's why I loved Armaan so much)

What's your view about DC's mentality?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post ..I will get back in detail,, in a while...

Just loved DC's mentality 😃.. He is a masterpiece...👏👏 Loads to gather to write so give me some time
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

DC was always the most complex character of ASA,,,, What I liked most about the character is he could understand people well, There is no character in indian television which can be so powerful,,,, His character is so well etched.. Its real.. He has so many shades all those shades are positive.. Why Positive he dwells into getting out the inner strenght of  people... I am not so much into reality TV or understanding the norms so much in dancing , I still see music reality shows, But here fictional based reality show he brought out the inner  strenght of every one.. His  passion was always Meenakshi , she was always  the person whom he was more and more digging into always..  When she came she was weak and scared, the first Hug he gave her he way of grasping the power to get her to prepare to be strong...DC;'s character can never be quoted negative as he himself has had a difficult upbringing.. Even teh time when he tries to get to Meenakshi, he was guilty at once when she pushed him reason he saw her power instantly, He could have  gone ahead to get her again as she was  weak and he was more powerful , BUT his eyes spoke that instant proudness of this women who was though helpless yet so strong and would not allow her morals to go down...When she took his mom's name thats when the volcano in him eprruted...
Thats why his mom says  though u have the bllood of ur dad my goodness is there more in you and you have always proved it whenever u come by to me..

Roshini is the biggest example of going astry with fame, DC was instrumental only to bring her to lime light & show her the world. He has always brought out his professional side to her which was the star to spotlight ..
 He made her a star, but she was pulled by this popularity so much that she got into the habit of drinking and alcohol... Where her morals went was it to this drinking and obsession with that could be the conclusion.. as she never bothered to even talk abt her husband... Her accusation on DC is wrongly brushed into Meenakshi partially which ignited the revenge on DC...

DC is a character which brought the true beautiful Meenakshi... He made her the real person... He blossomed her into the women she is...
 He was always powering her to achieve her goal. But as he said  dreams can be made fulfilled but you have to pay a price... Meenakshi killed her weekness and became stronger, She challenged him , she proved that price need not be always payed and you can keep ur morals high up...But yes the price payed was the show shutting down but again we saw DC was happy to see his lotus win as he show she flamed up high..

Complexity of DC's character can be termed highly a most positive role... Such role only Apurva can play and it overrides all the roles as he proved doing so many angles shades and pieces glued with the character which is JUST so REAL and We humans have that..

The writer of his character is just needs my standing ovation !👏👏👏👏

Edited by sami01 - 11 years ago
bhattacha thumbnail
oh!what a thought Sami..claps for you..thanks a lot..as your post made me more emotional...👏👏👏
bhattacha thumbnail
yes Shaanti,DC's character is so complicated that he compells everybody to think more and more and more...😃
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Sammy , well said .. I think you have spoken the words I had to share...

DC the character is just phenomenal...👏👏 The star quality of a human being was dwelled into the character.. Every word he spoke every move  he did was questionable , But the answers were ri8 there..

I can stay the very first day he stepped into DC Production house walking up the stairs to the last episode when he comes to Meenakshi and stops  and she walks up to him shows the power the cripness of his character...

His character  DC( Dev Chopra) are two sides of a coin ,  he was multifaceted the real world which we live needs that since we acctually live in a jungle, and one needs to be a king and a lamb.. DC Dev were both that, tactful with many reasoning...

He had a lot of inner strenght and he gave his most powerful strength for the love of his life Meenakshi when he saw that her win was his win.. He knew his kingdom may crush down one day , he knew it was needed to break the fi8 he was fi8ing with himself.. Finally he came out victorious as he saw that He knew he could make his lotus meenakshi

Its an amazing character DC and Apurva is fantastic Spot on .. and he said its grey /or people who think its negative I think its positive and rooted and this role was a role of a lifetime he as I knw takes a lot of time to be thoroughly convinced to do a role and I just loved every bit of the role extraordinary , magnanimous , and excellent...

The creatives kept his character TALL !! 👏👏👏

The channel is ruthless and pathetic all I have to say.. Beautiful show and amazing character sketch... Just wished more and more of DC but alias...😭😭😭 I have tears always when I think why the channel has been so cruel with this show for their sake of big EGO and don't give room to novel shows like ASA and the reality of good shows...