~*Garu FC*~ -member list updated!!!!!!!

Posted: 17 years ago

After much thought i finally decide to create a fan club for my hubbie Gaurav Khanna aka Sharman Whadwa frm Kumkum

Here you can post his lovely pics (most which will b frm me😆) comment on his acting, and what not

as per yet i dont have a profile for him but as soon as i or sum1 else does it will b posted here

So guys cummmonn n rock this fan club!!!!!!!!!

Fast forward: 20 years plus
After 780 episodes, Kumkum today takes a leap in time to renew viewer interest. Pratim D. Gupta explores the whats and whys of bahu becoming saas overnight
Gaurav Khanna, Chahat Khanna and Vivan Bhatena in Kumkum — Pyara Sa Bandhan; (right) Sayantani Ghosh plays Antara
It will be yet another 20-year leap on the small screen. Only this time, it's not a Balaji soap taking the jump. Kumkum — Pyara Sa Bandhan of B.A.G. Films, the most popular afternoon soap on television, will go bees saal baad from Monday with bahu becoming saas and pita becoming nana on the STAR Plus show.
"More than anything else, it is the demand of the audiences to see something new," says Anurradha Prasad, managing director of B.A.G. Films. "We have had a very successful run on TV with Kumkum being the only serial to sustain 780 episodes without a leap. Now, after three-and-a-half-years, by taking the leap we will be able to churn out a whole new story for our viewers to follow and their interest in the show will be renewed."
For STAR, it is making most out of a successful brand. Says Shailaja Kejriwal, senior creative director, STAR India: "Beyond a certain point in a daily soap, the story ends. So rather than taking it out and starting a new soap, we have this option of the Gen-jump, where the story becomes new but we don't lose out on the brand equity. If we had shut down Kumkum, we wouldn't have used the brand we created all these years."
So, while all the old characters continue to be part of the Kumkum family, a whole new generation has been introduced. Dhruv (Jatin and Kumkum's son) has now grown up into the dashing beta of the house while Sharman and Aashka, Kumkum's twin kids with Sumeet, are the pampered twosome in the Wadhwa family. Taking the story forward will be Dhruv's love story. While he is in love with Antara, an orphan he met in the US while studying, the family wants him to marry Siya, daughter of Sumeet's best friend.
With new characters comes a new set of actors. Playing the pivotal Dhruv will be Vivan Bhatena, Mr India 2004, who was seen as a VJ on MTV before doing TV serials like Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Time Bomb. "The best thing about this jump is that the new generation will be more real in their approach," says Vivan. "So it will be less drama and more character-based progression."
Antara, of course, is being played by our very own Sayantani Ghosh, who has signed a one-year contract with B.A.G. Films. "I am really looking forward to seeing how the national audience accepts me," she says. "My character of the US-returned girl in love with Indian customs and rituals wins over the hearts of all the members of the Wadhwa family. Hope it does the same with the viewers."
Playing the twins Sharman and Ashka will be Gaurav Khanna and Chahat Khanna (who are not related in real life). "Well, they must be unidentical twins," laughs Gaurav, who's already appeared in serials like Siddhanth and Bhabhi. "I play a Casanova kind of guy, who is too much into girls. Somebody has to do the tough job, you see! But I am also the darling of the family and, of course, Kumkum's favourite son."
Chahat, a veteran among the younger crop of actors, has acted in movies like 7 1/2 Phere and The Film. "This is the first time I am doing a serial and I am happy that I don't have to do something over the top," she confides. "The nature of television acting is changing and it's becoming very real, closer to life, making the job easier for us."
But where does all this fresh blood leave good old favourites Kumkum and Sumeet, one of the most successful romantic couples on TV? "It's not that we will stop loving each other on screen," declares Hussain, who plays Sumeet. "It's just that our romance will become more mature in flavour. Having successfully played the roles of beta, bhai and pati on the show, now the challenge will be to be a great pita."

Chote Chote shahero se

From a small town boy to a successful model and now an actor, Gaurav Khanna's rise to stardom has been impressive.

Dressed in blue jeans and a cool white shirt, he looks every bit the cool guy next door, he's been trying to act all the while.

A ready smile and an attitude to match endears him to us before you can say 'action!'. And why not? Gaurav Khanna's been there, done that.

After a successful stint in modelling, this good looking dude who belongs to Kanpur, has now made his presence felt on the small screen. In an exclusive with Kanpur Times, he tells us what makes him click.

Gaurav appeared on the small screen through modelling, and has to his credit many popular commercials. "Just recently I shot another ad campaign that would be aired soon,"he tells us.

But he's done the modelling and ads and now moved to acting. So what according to him is his forte? "I personally love acting.

Modelling requires a well-built and attractive personality while the ad industry requires an expressive and appealing one. Acting needs a combination of all,"opines Gaurav.

Right. But what about the fact that the guy who's playing his dad (Hussain) is about as old (or young!) as he is? Isn't that awkward?

"It's challenging because you need to forget the person you know in real life. Actors need to have an altogether different outlook when they're in front of the camera.

If an actor has to do justice to his character, he has to have a mind set that deems every other actor also like an actor, and nothing beyond that,"says Gaurav.

Many people don't know that Gaurav belongs to apna Kanpur and he makes sure he visits his family whenever he gets the time. "Kanpur is my hometown.

I really love the city though there's a very negative perception about it in the metros,"he rues. Hope he's doing enough to dilute that image, though.

Another interesting fact about him is that he's a real health freak and doesn't compromise on his hour of exercise every day.

"I normally work out with my co-stars. It's important not just for a good physique, but also for peace of mind. My looks have completely changed in the past one year, and I have shed a lot of weight.

I think it's important not just for the ones in the glamour industry, but for every one else too,"he says sagaciously.Of course we agree!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1694006.cms

Hey friends.😛.

This is surely a big bigggg surprise for you😳.. (or maybe not, if you know how mad we are😆!)… bt i think not everyone stil know tht we r mad😆...thts why

As we know gaurav hs soo many fans now😳.😳...hs popularity wid the character sharman is quite gud😃....bt so sad we havent gt any proper info abt hm...coz of so less interviews....so we thut why nt uinterview hm ourself😉 coz im sure its better thn dun by any news channel or magazine coz there most of d part wuld hv been edited😆...bt here its a fultoo interview wid no editing scisors.😉.....thts wht we say an xclusive mast interview😃😃

This is Gaurav Khanna😛.. interviewed by Anku, Rach (his online wife!) and Eks!....and mind it its our 1st n we luk fwd 2 many many more after ths😳.....

Thanks to Gaurav😛.. who very patiently has answered all our questions.. bt he dosent know ths ws just a starter...lots more 2 cum...and Thanks to Tina😛, who forwaded all our queries to him.. After reading this..I must say.. this is the BEST we could have got of Gaurav.. to know him better!

Presenting..Gaurav Khanna..the man whu stole our heart... in a heart-to-heart, candid chat😉!!

am sure all u sharman dewanis out there...n all gaurav fans ths one is for u all....Enjoy😳!!

1ST INTERVIEW BY FANS... ANKU(ME)...EKS N RACHUU😃😃

hii gaurav😳....

how r u?? we all just luv ur performance in kumkum...n must say we r crazy abt u😳....just luv d setting u do...actually it hs cum in our life also...nt like sharman bt fr sumthng sweet....its really gud 2 have u in kumkum😃

and now as we all love u bt sad part is we dun noe anythng abt u....we mailed star ppl lots of tyms 2 interview u bt no response...2 sick of thm...

so heres sum questions ur fans...rachuu...eks n me wuld like 2 know...all thnks 2 tina di as ths mail will reach u n ull answer the questns....and must tell u all the questns r frm d heart....thut by all 3 of us😳...

and its our pleasure tht we gt 2 snd u ths mail😛...

Gaurav Khanna replies:

Hi rachuu, eks n anks😳 😳!!

it;s really nice to hear from u that u like my work in kumkum.its really heartning.m also happy that sharman has become famous as a character and through u ppl i wud thank all the other plp who like my wrk.i might not b knowing there names but i know they will read this and feel connected.so yes guys i havent given many interveiws yet but i think i hav been written about sometimes though...agreeing that it never contained any thing from my background.so yes this is a good oppurtunity to share my background and other stuff with u lovely plp.😳

ok i am answering as per ur questions,in the same sequence....as maintained in the mail.....so here u go guys......only for u lovely plp out there😳😳....

ur date of birth

-11-dec-81😳...

place of birth

-kanpur😳...

.abt ur family...

-i come from a very closely knit joint family.well i hav a big family both on my dad's and my mother's side.lots of brother and sisters....a lovely group i must say....have a elder sis who is married......i love my mom and my dad...its only bcoz of them that i am here😳...

how were u as a kid?

-as a kid i was very cranky and stubborn(atleast that what my mom tells me),then i grew up and had interests in all outdoor sports and was also a good student👏...house captain,sports captain,very outspoken ,extrovert and yes used to paint really well👏....did oil on canvas...still do it sometimes....won many many awards in it👏..and ya one thing more i never liked losing any thing...was kind of stupid sometimes also...but i think i was a likeable kid😃....and also mimiked everybody😆........

ur childhood memories

-childhood memory's are many,i remembered all my awardsand prizes i won as a kid i felt really great standing in front of everybody and receiving the honours.😛..it was always the best feeling i had..it boosted me to do even better...take new challenges😛 etc...

ur achievements in childhood

-well achievements were many.atleast they mattered me the most.won over 80 award in drawing and painting comp👏..was good in sports..i was captain for many sports at my school and college level like cricket,hockey,table tennis,swimming👏.......won many elocution and debate competions👏....was the house captain in 2000 👏etc....i must say i have thoroughly enjoyed my childhood.....all my certificetes are kept with my mom in kanpur....and cups and sheilds are kept in a special cupboard.😛......

ur nickname....

-no nicknames as such.....

whn did u start modelling n whch ws d 1st thng u modelled for?

-i started modelling when i came to mumbai for my mba degree.i used to do modelling(ramp shows)for extra pocket money....on weekends.then one day some one in my gym noticed me and mistook me to b a model....to his surprise i turned out to be a mba student so he pushed me to try in this arena lil more seriously...bas then i got a portfolio done and got my first ad for principal focussed fund.i remember we were 5 guys and 4 of us were new and one old.the main guy was inderneil (ek radha ek shyam).we all were shown to be archers targeting an aim...i remember i waited long to see my self on that tv set but to my bad luck all 4 new guys were not shown in the final ad it was inderneil solo ad later...i am friends with all the guys in it and to share something i must say that ,that ad was lucky for all of us.all of us are doing some work or the other on television now..the guys were mohit mallik(aoni fm millee,also doin jab love hua),kanishk saluja(bali brambhatt new album guy),and aneesh(gladrags finalist 2004)...well moving on i got my first solo ad --tata indicom gem...(father and son ad in which my last words were----mummmmmyyy)...then i did many otherads ....

my first tv stint was for a teleseries on star one called 'one night stand' i played a cameo of a young college goin guy who takes tutions.and my charcter name was sunny sir...guess wat my co star was a new girl which later bcame mira in kyunki saas bhi.....then i did siddhant(played tanmay bakshi),then bahahi(played bhuvan sareen) and now kumkum(sharman)one of my favourite character......

ur hobbies

-my hobbies are painting,playing cricket and sleeping😛....

ur interests

-my interest are world news,space,national geographic and discovery channel stuff.😛

fav. Colour

-fav color are pastel shades,actually depends on my mood also😳....

fav. Food

-fav food would be mughlai and punjabi cusine😃....i looovee tikkaas,kababs,dal makhani,punjabi cholas,biryani...omg i am feeling hungry noww😆!!

fav. sport....an do u like playing n wht type of sports...

-fav sport is cricket,,i play it really decent,also like pro bodybuilding i think it one of the toughtest sport😛....

wht do u prefer 2 wear at home?

-at home u wud catch me wearing casuals like shorts,3/4th,tees,vests etc...basically an easy going outfit😳...

fav. Car

-fav car is hummer,and all hevy looking vehicles...i love harley davidson motorcycles also since my childhood.😛...

fav. Passtym

-fav passtime wud be sleeping or watching movies(comedies and action,,smtimes romatic also😉)..

fav. holiday spot

-i wud love to go to australia and newzealand sometime😛...

fav. music..or song

-i like all current hits both in english or hindi,actually m not a music freak..but i like kishore kumar and his jaunure😛...

fav. actors

*in movies

*in tv-fav

actors would be jim carrey,arnold scharwzenegger(i was mad bout terminator 2),amitabh bachchan,currently hrithik.maduri dixit,charlease theron,angelena jolie,scarlette johanson .....on tv i like hussain and juhi😳,irfan khan (when he used to do tv),pankaj kapur,and the list goes on n on.....

fav. film/s

-fav films are the mask...terminator2...superman series....godfather.andaaz apna apna😃,padosan(old),and many others...

wht do u think abt serials...n kumkum

-serials are good fun ,they are like spicy chutney chat,massala pani poories😆,and two words for kumkum serial they are 'kumkum rocks'😃...because of plp like u .thnku😳😳.!

how is it wroking wid husein n juhi

-wrking with huss and juhi is awesome yaar😛,atleast for me being a newcomer they are an institution for me.😉hav learnt so much frm them.just so much...huss is like my big brother of screen yaar😳.he and tina are like family to me in mumbai😳...even vivan and all the other bunch is awesome😳.i must say juhi pulls my legs😆 the most but i like it.she is fun to b around😳.basically i like happy plp and m lucky to be surrounded by the best in that category😛...i feel bored when m at home and nt shooting with them😊....they r fun man😳

ur dream role

-mydream role is any role i do for this is a dream come true for me in itself.😛.....i never thought i would be in this line😊,when i was wrking as a marketing manager in an it firm after my mba.....but i must say there are some roles i wud love to do....like joey in friends ,,,jim carrey in the mask,,,arnold in terminator2 😳etccc....

any pranks u play on d sets or anywhere....am sure u must b....so it wuld b gud if u share few gud 1nes

-o m g pranks.we do a lot of them.😆u plp shud sometime come and see us onsets when we are not shooting....u can hear me laughing my wits out 😆from any corner......with me u can find huss and vivaan for sure😆.....being the youngest i get away with ne thing.......touchwood for that😳....we are mimiking each other redoing scenes with diff characterisations😆,cracking jokes😆,making plans to make bakras 😆etc....well i was a victim of one such prank😆...wat happened was that in early day of my shoot i started getting calls fm this girl who knew everything bout me sahe called me late at nights😆,,,early mrns ,sent romatis messages😆 and surprisingly was one smooth talker...she said she wanted to meet me anyhow.she said she liked me types😆...so one day after a month of trauma of being stalked i agreed to meet her and see her off😆..but to my surprise it turned out to be no one else but ur sweet lil tina di.😆😆.....and huss jumped out of the another car with a camcorder😆😆(to my luck he cudnt use it and nothing was recorded😆),fm other side came out vivaan and other guys😆......i must say ur tina di is verrryyy badmash😆...hahahaha,,no yaar she a sweatheart😳...she then treated all of us with pani poories which she made herself😛......so this was a good one😆....

wht do u do aftr shooting?

-after shooting we pac up and if we have time we go out fr dinners or movies...atleast me huss and tina go out often😳...vivaan also chips in sometime.he is another brat i must say😆..i sometimes laugh at huss and tina that it seems that they have adopted me😳.....haha!!!

any actor /actress u wuld luv 2 work wid?

-i wud love to wrk with amitabh bachchan man....and in ladiesssss😆......angelena jolie,,,scarllet johanson.....hmmmmmmm😳..!!!

any particlular director u wanna wrk wid

-director i wud love to work with is stephen speilberg😳..man he is one cool director so ahead of his times yaar,i wish someday i wrk with him....in india i like ram gopal verma😳.

whts the secret tht u r so handsome...or anythng spl u do tht makes u so handsome

-hahaha thanku .i take that as a compliment😳...hmm!!probably my genetics hahaha😆, i just like to keep fit ,exercise,play,and basically be happy....that very imp!!! always be happy...smile 😃is the best weapon u have so use it......try it and see how all the things fall into place😳...

most memeorble moment frm ur show kumkum

-most memorable moment in kumkum for me wud be aaammmmmm.😆.................ya if u guys remember😳 there was a scene in the first episode where i pic up juhi and run away from hussain😛.actually i remember picking my mom up and running and she getting paranoid back home😆..then one scene where huss slaps me was also an appreciated scene,i liked it too😳.....

ur craziest fan

-my craziest fan mmmmm😛... wud be😳 .....yes i think its the one who is called my online wife i think😉....rachchu😃, i dont know her full name though, but tina told me bout her😳😳..

i must say this is one funny feeling man online wife😆...hahaha i just cant stop laughing😆....but thanks to her😳 and all of u😳 as well to like my work😳.actually all thia motivates me to do better😳...thanks😳!!

wht do u plan for ur future

-mmmm... future aaaa😳.......actually everything i planned has taken a u turn in life😛...m not complaining though but as of now i am concentrating on my current job😳.but yes future will turn out to be good i hope and pray to god.😳....i have full faith in him😳....

ur 1st date

-my first date was long long bac...in school probably in third or fourth standard😉,there was a girl i liked a lot but cud not muster courage to say it to her😆....and yes she was much taller than me then........and i was always very shy in this context back home so i kept it to myself.😊.....i took her to our school canteen for some samosas and a cold drinks actually..i remember i told her that it was my b'day so she had to come along😆.she was so cute man i still remember face....we took the same bus to school😳..............but she left our city when we were in seventh standard...hmmm....bachpan ka pyar or childhood infactuation actuallly😆 hahaha....ya i think that was it😳...i dont know where she is now.....

Wat do u think abt marriage....online n real life

-marriage is a wonderful state to b in,i must say,for i have seen my mom and dad bac home.😳..its good to b a part of a family...but one shud not rush into it😳.....i dont have much experience so i cant say much😛.......well online marriage is fun😉...but i dont understand how do u plp get time to organise all that ,hats off😳...

Ur fav. honeymoon spot(well ths 1 ur online wife wants 2 know😆...)

-hahaha fav honeymoon spot aaaaa😆........i think newzealand😳.(actually huss told me bout this that newzeland is awesome for honeymooners😉)..so i forwrded it to u plp😉....

ur ideal woman...and wht qualities wuld u like her 2 hav

-my ideal women shuld b smart not only in looks but in thinking as well😳,brains r very imp today😉...beauty is also required but i say its just a packing but the real stuff is thinking and iq😳..she shud be a happy soul😳..cool and chilled out😳...shud like adventure and shud understand my sense of humour😃(being a saggitarian) and enjoy it..she shud make me laugh😛...welll this very imp.....!!n she shud be able to cook some nice non veg stuff😆 .....very very imp!! I have asked ur Tina di if she doesn't have a duplicate copy😆😳.

wht do u think abt our tina di?

-well ur tina di is one of the best persons i have met offlate😳..all thanks to huss bhaisahab😆 i must say😳...she is the right balance of beauty with brains😃....and she is humourous also😉...and we share the same food liking.she has a good iq level....and the bottom line is she is a sweety pie😳.......ok now i think i need to charge her for her PR😆. hahaha.remember huss and tina hav adopted me so i hav to praise her right😆....so tina di ki jai...zor se bolo.....mil ke bolo.....tina di ki .....JAI 😆😆!!! hahaha...

wht ur house like...i mean do u prefer lite shades n stuff like tht

-well i must say that i hav a really good house in kanpur which has been done very tastefully by my mom and dad😳...but in mumbai i have something u can say a bachelor pad😆.....only i can find things in it,i bet no body else can😆...i hope u plp understand.....haha no i hav a decent apartment hear which i cud decorate lil better.ya i always preffer lighter shades.😳..

wht ws ur rxn whn u gt d offer for kumkum

-my reaction when i got kumkum was ...WOW😃....actually i was doing this show called bhabhi on star....so i was happy to get a bigger role😛...the best part was that sharman was really a good character to play.....close to me in some aspects also...so i was thrilled.😳....

how did u feel wn u read d msgs i hd snt 2 husein tina n juhi abt ur marriage😆(dun tell me u wntd 2 kill me...lol)

-hahaha😆....no no dont worry.i will not kill u😳. ya but please use a better snap of mine next time😳...i looked one lallu in that sherwani yaar😆..tina forwarded me that snap...i will ask tina to forward u some snaps of mine when she s free😳...so that next time i look lil better😳....hahaha😆...i will try sending some sherwani ones😳....lol

the best compliment u ever got...n by whum ws it gvn

-aaaa........compliment mmmmm.😉..........i dont get many of them so it hard to remember...aaaa😆........has to b by plp who say that they like me as sharman😳...and think i fit the role.....so that i think is really welcomed....

any1 whu u wuld luv 2 meet

-i wud luv to meet u plp 😳sometime😳😳........for sure😳😳.....

ur 1st shot

-my first shot in kumkum was when i enter the kitchen where veena,alka and razzo ji are making food and i look for pethas which kumkum had hidden for dhruv,and kumkum comes saying sharman tu bhaag yahan se😆...ya that was my first scene in kumkum..well i remember this scene bcoz i was surrounded by food and ladies(all beautiful one also)😆..what elseone cud ask for😆....lol

how did it feel 2 face d camera fr d 1st tym

-oh when i faced the camera i was not at all nervous..till someone came upto me and said that i was facing the wrong camera😆....then i was most nervous being on the planet.😳..it struck me that i knew nothing😛.....but since then i try to learn someting or the other everyday on the sets😳.

howz it 2 b a celeb

-m i a celeb already😉.....strange i never knew that😆......hahaha😆...... well it feels really nice to be noticed for ur work😳....i say anybody who does his or her work properly is a celeb😳....like u guys so enjoy ur celeb status.😃😳....!!!

why does ur online wif cant thnk anythng...i mean her brain stops wrking whn she thnks abt u

-ya this one is simple...firstly she just cant find a reason to justify why she married sharman😆 and secondly that to online😆......hahaha!!!

do u get tym 2 watch tv...n wht do u like 2 watch...ur favs

-oh i get time to watch tv at night😳...i like watching it ..as i have mentioned above😳....

do u like surfing the net?wht sites do u generally like...

-well i do surf the net but not that often now😊....wwhen i was wrkin or studing then yes😳,,,,regularly but not now..my laptop is just used to watch movies now😳...!!

how much u relate 2 ur character...n did u ever do anythng like sharman

-o i relate to my character quite a bit😳....like i was the younger lot at my place back home..lil pampered by my mom..prankster..or setting master u can say😆..was always making plp laugh with my stupid inputs😆..outspoken...love my parents😳...but there are somethings i dont relate to as not studing and looking for mayas everywhere😆...actually i was a good student thats why i did complete my mba in marketing 😳and in that maya case aaaaa😆......i didnt run so much after girls....but i think i cud have or rather shud hav😆...that way sharman is better than gaurav i must say😉.......

now the most important questn....wht do u think abt:

*me...ankita

*ekta

*most spl rachuu...ur online wife cum ur paagal fan

do u feel we all 3 r paagal....specially me....plzz do comment-

hmmm😆..!!! i must say that u girls are really something man 😉u plp are awesome😳 bcoz how do u all think so much😆😳 and then discuss so much😳😳 .i m already tired of typing the answers😆,i think i hav not used my laptop this long since i was in mba😆.uff some energy u girls have😆😳...well hats off to all of u 😳who make us believe that we are putting up a decent show😳.its because of u plp that we are motivated to do better😳.for we know that there are plp behind us who are watching are everymove so carefully😳...so pat ur backs on my behalf😳😆...for ur dedication 😳and will to make us better in what we do😳..i must say that if this is paagalpan😆 then u guys shud keep up with it 😆or rather do it even more😳.😆.......for there is no substitute for honesty😳..so keep ur honest opinions coming in😳.....we all are waiting for it😳......bye take care😳......

Gaurav Khanna😳......

okie thanks a ton gaurav....now finally dun fr ths tym...

it ws a pleasure making ths fr u...i hope u also enjoyed answering them...hope 2 chat wid u soon

lots of love n luck,

ankita,eks,rachuu😳

okie friends i hope u enjoyed it😳......

I now declare this club........officially open!!!!!!!
Edited by Gaurav's Love - 16 years ago
Members List

Tara
Lennie
MainEkHasina
Amany
Sonu!
Jenny1000
Verni
norzar
indiangurl07
Ektaj
Ankuhujulover
preethi
Raiya
sidsk
jazzybabes7
tenyangzom
shabzz123
wadhwaniki
basanti_diya
fizzwizz
nands
nature
amu_g
Cool N
tanai
ashu20
Honii
xoxramxox
nickey.6
Anu1993
sumonetolub
Edited by Gaurav's Love - 16 years ago
wow, kool rach

we'll rock this club soon. 😆
I am a Gaurav/Sharman fan - love the guy, a very good actor 👏   😊
coooool welcome tara welcome lennnie!!!!
thanx rach, need 2 go 2 sleep now, 2 tired will start rockin 2morow. 😊 😆
SHAAAARRRMMMAAANNN i lovee uuuuu???????? add me plz to the list yaar
omg finally!!! i was waiting soo long for this..add me in rach! i just luv SHARMAN/GAURAV 😉
aww so sweet..
thnx 4 de club.. am new in here n juz luv em sharmannnn roxxxxx.yeaaaaaaaaaah
well wat u ppl waiting for..Christmas!?! well it seems liek it...cuz i dont c ppl doin nythin in this fanclub..lets have some fun here...thats y rach created this topic..nd rach i thot u luved GAURAV/SHARMAN well hrry up, come here,nd lets get this party started 😉 😛