Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

IN FOCUS---The Deols (Super rare pics) - Page 5

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

I disagree that many women believe its ok for a man to beat them up. Most women will make a 911 call and get the man kicked out, if he ever lays a hand on her. These two issues are completely different. But even the most educated and liberal women will give more freedom to their boys than girls. Its not social or anything related to childhood. Its our genetic makeup. Even during the primitive times men had different responsibilities than women.

911? I guess you are talking about USA? I am talking about Indian women living in India. I'll also include South Asian women living in South Asia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prakash is pretty!

You can clearly see how much sunny and bobby love their mother :)
Edited by mz.jess - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

911? I guess you are talking about USA? I am talking about Indian women living in India. I'll also include South Asian women living in South Asia.

Fair enough. But that has more to do with fear, lack of facilities, knowledge of how the system works. Fear of society, which looks down on a woman that's divorced (In India). Fear of not being able to provide for you or the kids. Completely different.

In the case of freedom, there's no fear. Its a choice that most women make everyday in every part of the world.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

Fair enough. But that has more to do with fear, lack of facilities, knowledge of how the system works. Fear of society, which looks down on a woman that's divorced (In India). Fear of not being able to provide for you or the kids. Completely different.

In the case of freedom, there's no fear. Its a choice that most women make everyday in every part of the world.

I think we are digressing to something else. The main point is-Is something which is acceptable to a large part of the society ALWAYS justified and not hypocritical? No its not. So is the thought that "Women sleeping around are prostitutes and men are studs" acceptable? No its not! IMO definitely not!
Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
honestly why call them hypocrites we don't knw them personally so very harsh judgments are not needed.  It's there life. we have no say in that. and also Dharamendra is still very much with Prakash kaur from what I read. He never left her. but yes he had an arrange marriage with her . so h fell in love he has giving hema and his daughthers equal rights as well .that is why one cannot point at fingers at hema to being the mistress. He married her that's the biggest thing he has given her to cover up for his deeds.  
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow thanks so much for sharing...these are certainly some rare pics of Deols...specially the first family pic and Sunny's wife...wow Prakask Kaur is really pretty and the whole family made a perfect family picture...cannot believe that Dharam Paji still had to look around even after such a beautiful family...
and Karan Deol ( Sunny's son) looks so much like his mom...
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...sunny's wife looks very pretty...and I actually for first time sunny's wife and mother...they look so happy together...especially dharamndra with his kids...a prefect family picture...hema should be ashamed of herself...such a bitch...and also dharamendra for acting like an jackass...it is so obvious that why didn't sunny/bobby attend esha's wedding...really feel bad for prakash kaur..she look a total wife material...
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Prakash kaur is very pretty wow..Seeing Sunny's wife for the first time.too ..Sweet pics
Dharmendra's lil daughter looks v cutee..I havent seen any pics of her either
Thank you for posting!