Episode Discussion Thread #5 - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sahana747

Ram is clever,he didn't give ash anything,he gave only power of attorney for his share,which can be revoked if he wishes.Ram was angry when ash threw his family out when they are still the owners of KM and became furious finding out she was carrying on with Sid all these time, and Sid was looting KI.even defaulting on income tax( that scene though was hilarious,when raid party settled the matter across the table right away for 60 lakhs.)
now one by one all the pieces are falling to place for the final picture to emerge.

This👍🏼
I just hate today's episode...from the last week this dragging is going on..i just hate this track
Yesterday episode was so filler type and stretching i didnt like it at all they actually made fun of the whole Ram Leela it supposed to be serious drama not silly thing>MOnday epi was much much better that was intelligent drama yesterday was comedy circus🥱.Saving grace was the aloo tikki scene which was cute in its own way and the last scene was nice but separate frames killed it Edited by Ramdeewani - 11 years ago