Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hats off to Abhaas Mehta for his professionalism!

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
My respect for this man has grown tremendously, especially after seeing the EMBARRASSING behavior by certain other members of the IPK team over the past week. He handled the negativity and criticism with so much grace and dignity.  He used to get hate mails from fans but he was such a good sport about it. He understands you have to take the good with the bad. He continued to do his job quietly and got recognized for it...today fans love him for his excellent portrayal of Shyam and his admirable personality.

We never took a minute to think about how he felt. Anjali/Daljeet might be experiencing what Abhaas did (far more intensely) over the past year. But did we ever hear him create a fuss about it? No, everything went so smoothly. But its a mess right now...with the PH and their minions going around insulting fans and trying to shove their opinion down our throats. Um...how about you just respect the fact that your audience has a brain of their own and allow us to watch the show and form our own opinions? If people are reacting negatively towards Anjali and you were going for the opposite reaction, maybe the fault lies with you. You guys are clearly not doing a convincing job of selling her as a sympathetic figure.

Even the biggest personalities like Amitabh Bachchan and Yash Chopra accept the audience's opinion graciously, be it positive or negative. They don't go around making offensive remarks about people who don't agree with them. If such legends can respect their audience, who are these amateurs to insult us? They would like us to be blind fans who just eat up whatever crap they dish out...don't forget that the fans you are insulting today are the same fans who helped your show reach this height of popularity.

So yeah, take a page out of Abhaas Mehta's book...he's the ultimate professional.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful post priyanka
i respect abhaas alot for that
i havent seen such maturity in a long while in anybody

u have nicely framed the post

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u really shld tweet this link!!!
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

I like Abhaas.
But to be fair to his fellow Twitter-ranter, about 95% of people who dislike Shyam, actually like Abhaas. And surprisingly, are able to tell the reel and the real apart. Whereas Mr Ranter only gets hate (not entirely undeserved one must add).

Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah even i thought the same.. Just for one day GH couldnt tolerate bt poor guy Abhaas have managed n controlled the situations since one year very well... Take a bow to him👏
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Abhaas more and more each day
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Harshitha

beautiful post priyanka

i respect abhaas alot for that
i havent seen such maturity in a long while in anybody

u have nicely framed the post

Thanks dear. I'm just very disturbed with the behavior of these people who are attacking the fans for actually watching their show and forming an opinion on it. I don't like the vibe I'm getting from them right now. I miss Abhaas...he was always the third most important star on the show, after the two leads...the show is losing momentum with him gone and Anjali taking his place of importance and screen-time.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhas has been SO proffesional! Hats off to him! Let some of these others Learn from him!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I simply adore his nature ..!! <3
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!! Hats off to Abhaas.. I respect him more!!