Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 2: LOVED the nok-jhok. I was LMAO with the conversation they were having... 

Episode 3: and the nok-jhok continues.. loving this already.

Story is getting interesting by the scene...

So far SOOO GOOD :)

IndYa4u thumbnail
Episode 4: Loved Ram in his usual I am the boss and let me hear what you have to say for yourself mood.
Priya was as usual... confused.. apologetic and innocent. One thing i noticed is that you left her sentences mid way when she was apologizing... Great obeservation there of a person who is scared and trying to save her job... FAB touch...

Ram and Priya working together... Woot Woot... Let the Journey begin.. πŸ˜‰

Your attention to character details is simply awesome.

Once again i will say that your "Missing File" section at the end of the episode is surely eye opening. We tend to really forget small things in life that probably should matter so much in our lives.

IndYa4u thumbnail
Episode 5:

Priya-Ek baar bhi lift ke liye nahi poocha.. ! kadoos kahike    🀣  🀣  🀣 🀣 I LOVE this word specially when its used for Ram .. HA HA HA

Snapping at each other in the car was too funny.. and let's not mention the Vada Paav scene..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ufff... Ram and his dislike for Rain.. whats up with this man.. hahahaha. πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

WOA... first sort of romantic moment in the rain????  😍

Story moving fast here.. he he..

Dialogues that you have given Ram and Priya are so well suited to their characters. Specially Priya... Somehow I think Priya is too comfortable with Ram already that she is pulling practical pranks on him already... Cute.

MISSED your "Missing Files" Section on this episode ..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Episode 6: HA HA Bechara Ram. Confused soul in love but misunderstanding it for hallucination. Sees Priya everywhere .. even in the bathroom?

Watch it.. you don't want the censor board to come after you.. LMAO. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Entire episode was cute. Ram trying to avoid Priya n thinking that will make everything back to normal. "Tere mast mast do nain" .. LMAO... I can just imagine Ram in that situation... Hillarious..

Since I read all of them in 1 shot.. Do i earn the right to say " Waiting for the next" ?... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cuz I AM waiting for the next now...

Your FF brings freshness... loving every bit of confusion,,,, Nok-Jhok,,,, and everything in between... πŸ˜‰

Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow mera golu is in love πŸ˜Š

superb update πŸ‘

waitng for the next part
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Siacutie

wow ram ko itni jaldi priya se pyar hogaya @ the song was superb tere mast do nain🀣bechare ram ko to bura hagaya he

continue soon pinky

Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahana1994

wow mera golu is in love πŸ˜Š

superb update πŸ‘

waitng for the next part

Will update today
Edited by Pinky.Raya - 11 years ago
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Episode 6: HA HA Bechara Ram. Confused soul in love but misunderstanding it for hallucination. Sees Priya everywhere .. even in the bathroom?

Watch it.. you don't want the censor board to come after you.. LMAO. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Entire episode was cute. Ram trying to avoid Priya n thinking that will make everything back to normal. "Tere mast mast do nain" .. LMAO... I can just imagine Ram in that situation... Hillarious..

Since I read all of them in 1 shot.. Do i earn the right to say " Waiting for the next" ?... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cuz I AM waiting for the next now...

Your FF brings freshness... loving every bit of confusion,,,, Nok-Jhok,,,, and everything in between... πŸ˜‰

Frankly Mittal Di mere FF se zyada mujhe aapke comments pasand aayeπŸ˜‰ 
Thanks Di for those wonderful comments.. I will update soon ... Keep on commenting like this only...😳
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehehe...That was sooo cuteee...Ram pareshan ho gaya hai...lolzzz...Hope he realizes his love soon... and also Priya also soon falls and realizes her love for Ram...
Plzzz continue soon...Waiting...