Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Time is running out chickie...

Don't make me pull out the Chawl-wali avatar on you... HA HA HA

DI bring on Your CHAWL-WALI avatar na πŸ˜³ 
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shahzeen1

πŸ˜† aur mai chodho gi bhi nahi na janay aur kia kia use honay wala hai πŸ€£ and when u r going to show ur besharami πŸ€£

KAMEENI mujhe kyu badnaamπŸ˜‰ kar rahi hain πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Awww.. How cute. Ram carried Priya up the stairs so her sleep is not disturbed.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

and WHOA... Shipra?? I hope your version of Shipra is better than the Reel one... 😲.

You confused the daylight out of me girl. I was actually trying to read and make sense of the language before i realized its not in English.. πŸ˜•... Marathi Huh!...
THANK YOU for the translation.. HA HA HA

You are getting good at Rajat's timing into Ram & Priya's scenes.. 🀣
Absolutely enjoyed Ram's reactions to Rajat's entry.. 🀣  🀣  🀣

SCORED again on the "Good bye" scene.. πŸ˜‰ Ram is really getting used to the flavored lip gloss.. ..Orange it is.. πŸ˜† Naughty yet very very cute scene. Your version of Priya is more spontaneous & Romantic than the one in the drama.. Loving it... πŸ˜‰

By the way - What do you mean you only have 3 episodes left for season 1? You are not ending the FF are you?? 😲😭

Nahi di aise kaise End kar sakti hun ? I will start a new Season of this story ! with lots of More Dhamaaka,twists & turns 
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
EPISODE 21-

Scene 51-Shipra V/s Ram.. Battle Begins...!!!

Shipra & sudhir settle down in Priya's apartment ! Cady un-willingly Vacates her room & moves into neha's room ! Sudhir & shipra move into Cady's Room ! They spend the day arranging the house ! Priya gets to know that sudhir got an early retirement & thats the reason,sudhir & shipra had come to mumbai ! Shipra desperately wanted to get priya married off so that shipra & sudhir could be relieved & then move in with ayesha who is doing her fashion designing course in chennai ! Shipra,secretively had booked two pandits to search for a suitable "var" for her daughter ! One of the Pandits had suggested her of a guy,whose name was AMIT GODBOLE.. His father Gangadhar Godbole was a well known Textile industrialist in Mumbai ! Shipra had planned for priya meeting Amit the next day,Though priya was completely unaware of her ideas !

Next Day...

Shipra entered Priya's Room..
Shipra-Priya..
Priya-Maa.. main office jaa rahi hun !
shipra-Nahi priya.. Aaj tum Office nahi jaogi.. !
Priya-Kya ? Office nahi jaungi matlab ?
Shipra-Matlab.. Aaj tumhe dekhne ke liye Ladke waale aa rahe hain..
Priya-😑 KYA???? Kisse poochke aapne ladke waalon ko bhulaya hain ? itna hain toh aap hi dekh leejiye uss ladke ko ! mujhe kisi ladke-wadke nahi milna !
Shipra-Priya,meri baat suno ! Tum jaanti ho na ki aaj kal sudhir ki tabiyat teek nahi rehti !
Priya-Haan mujhe pata hain maa.. ! ab aap mujhe emo blackmail nahi kar sakti !
Shipra-Ek baar mil toh le usse ! bohot accha ladka hain !
Priya-Maine kaha na.. mujhe kisi se nahi milna ! 
Shipra-Tumhe usse shaadi karne ke liye todhi na keh rahi hun.. bas ek baar dekh toh sahi usse.. Tumhe pasand nahi aaya toh hum baat age nahi badayenge ok ? hamari izzat ka sawaal hai priya... tumhe na...meri kasam !
Priya-Maa please.. ab aap kasam-wasam mat dijiye ! teek hain.. bas dekhungi.. lekin main usse shaadi-waadi nahi karungi ! 
shipra-Meri acchi bacchi.. {she massage her palm on priya's head}
Priya looks away in annoyance !

Priya gets ready..! she wears a Gold-blue salwar with light makeup.forcefully applied by her mother.. !
Priya wanted to speak to Ram.. but she had no phone & talking on the landline could not be done so easily ! she asks Neha to call Ram up ! 
Meanwhile The godboles come over to meet the sharmas..!
Shipra welcome them & serves them samosas & jelabies ! 
Priya brings in the chai in a large tray !

Amit-Hello !
Priya smiles un-willingly !
Mr.godbole-aapki beti bohot sundhar hain.. tum kya kar rahi ho priya beti ?
... The convo continues...

On the other end,Ram is in the office waiting for priya's arrival..!
He sees his watch,It was 12.30 & yet there was no sign of priya.. ! he couldn't call on priya landline as he knew if shipra picked up,she might make a mountain of a mole hill ! Ram waited impatiently when his Phone Rang !
Ram picked it up.. It was Neha..!!

Ram-Hello Neha.. wheres Priya ?
Neha-wo hi baatane ke liye phone kiya maine.. wo priya hain na...

Neha narrated the whole story to ram...
Ram-Accha ? dont worry uss kyabole..
Neha-godbole..
ram-haan haan wahi uss godbole ki bolti nahi band kina maine toh main Ram Kapoor nahi ! ok bye !
Neha-All the best ! bye ! ab aayega maza !

Ram-Shelly... ! get me all the info about Gangadhar Godbole !
In ahlf an hour Ram gets out godbole's history ! Ram tells bosco to call the godbole textiles & to tell them that if they have any sort of relations with the Sharmas,then we shall take over their textile industry & pull them down to the streets ! 

In aabout 15 mins... 
Mr.godbole gets a call on his phone !
he ends the call.. !
Shipra-Toh hum rishta pakka samjhe ?
Mr.godbole-kaunsa rishta ? πŸ˜‘ humhe aapse koi rishta nahi karna ! chalo beta ! humhe nahi marna hain aapki beti ke saat samband jod ke ! 
Shipra-magar.. kya hua ? Gangadhar bhau.. sunniye !
Sudhir-Haan.. kya hua bhau ?
Mr.godbole-Ji.. kuch nahi..namaste .. khatir dari ke liye shukriya!
saying so they rush out !
Shipra,sudhir & priya remain Baffled !

Neha calls Ram up !
Neha-Waah mere Tiger ! kya baat hain ! the godboles Are out !
Ram-maine kaha tha na ! accha Ye priya ko mat bata na ki mane ye sab kiya hain ! main shaam ko usse milne aaunga !
Neha-Nahi.. tum yaha mat aana ! yaha mauhol bohot garam hain !
Ram-tum uski chinta mat karo ! wo sab mujh pe chod do ! bye !
Neha-okay bye boss ! πŸ˜Š
Shipra sits on the couch,upset ! priya is very happy but she wonders what happened !

Scene 52- Ram comes to meet priya...

Vik-Ram,seriously main toh tumhari Love story ka Krishna hu kya ? mujhe ye sab kuch karva rahe ho tum ?
Ram-arrey chup kar.. aur teek se pakad ! agar main gir wir gaya toh main tumhe chodunga nahi !
Vik-Agar tum mujhpe gir gaye toh bachunga hi nahi !
Ram-shut up vik !

Ram had come to meet priya to give her gifts @ 11.30 in the night ! he thought of a master plan to climb to her balcony through ladder ! Vik as usual held the ladder,as Ram climbed up to Priya's balcony !

Vik-agar wo so gayi hogi toh ?
Ram-toh use jaga dunga.. ! aise stupid question kyu pooch raha hain ? ek toh main itni saari cheeze lekar ladder pe chad raha hun... uske upar tumhare questions !
Vik-Ram.. mujhe toh darr lag raha hain.. ! aise choronki tarah kaise kisi ke ghar jaa sakte hain hum ?
Ram-main chori karne todhi na jaa raha hun ! agar uski hitler ma ne curfew nahi lagaya hota priya ke upar toh ye sab nahi karna padta !
Vik-toh kya main yahi saari raat wait karu ?
Ram-arrey nahi.. uss watchman ko or paise de dena aur bolna seedhiyon ka kayaal rakhe bas.. ! tu ghar chale jaana ! ok ?
Vik-okay..

Ram finally climbs upto her balcony ! 
Ram-Priya.. {he whispers}
he saw priya lying on the bed ! her eyes were shut ! but she wasnt asleep ! Priya wore a s**y Black nighty with a gown ! Ram blinked twice after seeing priya like that !
Ram again whispered a little loudly !
Priya could hear Ram's voice across the Glass doors..
Ram threw his lighter @ the glass door !
Priya woke up & rubbed her eyes.. she was shocked to see Ram.. she ran towards the balcony 
Priya-What the hell.. ?! aap yaha kya kar rahe hain ?
Ram-main kabbadi khel raha hun ! kya question poochti ho yaar priya ? ofcourse main tumse milne aaya hunn ! ab pull me up !
Priya pulls Ram up ! Ram waves @ vik ! vik goes n gives money to the watchman to look after the ladder !

Scene 53-Ram proposes Priya πŸ˜‰

Priya pulls Ram inside & shuts the glass door ! she closes the windows also ! she ons the light..
Ram-kya baat hain ? aisa lagta hain tum suhaagraat ki taiyaari kar rahi ho ! πŸ˜†
Priya-{narrows her eyes} Shut up Ram ! aap pagal ho gaye ho kya ? raat ke 12 baje koi aise choron ki tarah milne aata hain kya ? {she whispers}
Ram-Mujhe..
Priya-sh...
Ram-{whispers} Mujhe tumhe kuch dena tha !
Priya-Kya ? ab ye mat kehna ki 'mujhe tumhe chaand dena hain..' bohot gissa-pita dialogue hain..kisiko pasand nahi aata hain !
Ram-Nahi.. chand nahi.. ! mujhe tumhe chocolate dena hain !
{he offers the chocolates to her} Mujhe chocolate flavor bohot pasand hain ... toh jaldi se kaalo.. tab main tumhe kiss karunga πŸ˜‰
Priya raises her eyebrows & stares @ Ram .. then she blinks her eyes & laughs & hits her forehead with her palm..
Priya-Ram.. aap sachi main pagal ho gaye hain ! aap ghar jaayiye aur so jaayiye !
Ram-nahi priya ! oh god ! 

Meanwhile,Shipra sees the lights On in the priya's room.. she comes on priya's door & knocks..
Shipra-Priya beta.. ab tak soyi nahi kya ? darwaza kolo..

Priya-Shit Ma.. Ram.. aap chup jayiye.. go ...
she pushes himinside the bathroom & locks the door !

shipra-priya...
Priya-haan ma.. aayi ! 

priya opened the door.. she looked worried !
Shipra-Priya.. Kai tumi ? abhi tak soyi nahi ?
Priya-nahi bas.. book pad rahi thi {she pretended to be normal}
{shipra looked around,she found a box of chocolate on the bed}
Shipra moved towards the bed & took the box in her hand !
Shipra-ye kya hain ?
Priya- Oh shit !{she murmered} Nahi maa.. ye chocolate hain ! rajat ne di hain !
Shipra- Oh.. Rajat is such a sweet boy ! mere liye bhi ek bacha ke rakna ! You know how much I love chocolates na !
Priya-haan.. zaroor.. Okay good night ! {she pretends to yawn} bohot neend aa rahi hai mujhe !
Shipra-accha teek hain ! good night !
priya *sighs*
Shipra turns back !
Shipra-Ye bathroom ki light on kyu hain ?
Priya-😲 Wo.. main bathroom gayi thi na.. ! main off kar dungi ! you go !
suddenly Ram shouts from the bathroom !
Shipra-koi hain bathroom main..!
Priya-{she shooks her head} nahi.. nahi.. nahi.. ! wo neha hogi !
Shipra-Ye ladke ka voice hain priya !
Priya-Toh bagal waale shuklaji honge !
Shipra-lekin.. awaaz toh tumhare bathroom aa rahi hain na.. ! lemme check..! {saying so she tries to go near the bathroom.. priya stops her}
Priya-Main check karti hun.. aap jahiye so jayiye.. ! good night !
saying so she pushes Shipra out & closes the door !
Shipra-Light off karke so jaana!
Priya-haan..{she screams}
priya offs the light & goes & opens the bathroom door !
Priya-aap chilla kyu rahe the ?
Ram-Tumhare bathroom main cockroach hai..
Priya-TOH ?????
ram-Mujhe cockroaches se darr lagta hain !
Priya-itna sa hain cockroach.. aur aap itne bade ! kya wo aapko kha jaata,, ?! aap bhi na Ram.. hum almost pakade jaate .. pata hain ?
Ram-😊Nahi pakade jaate,meri jaan {he hugs her from the back}
The lights were off,but they were pretty much visible to each other in the light of the moon & the street lights !
Ram-ab chocolate kaalo.. Rajat ne beji hain na..
Priya-{turns towards him}-aapko bura laga ?
Ram-todasa..
Priya-😊Dont worry aapki naraazgi main yu dur kar dungi.. !
Ram-accha.. ! Uski zaroorat nahi.. ! mujhe tumhe aur bhi kuch dena hain.. ! ye lo phone !
Priya-Blackberry !!!!!
Ram-😊 Haan.. sasti hain na !
Priya-Ram.. 25,000 ki hain ye !
Ram-haan maloom hain.. main wo pachas waali apple iPhone dena chahta tha.. lekin wo mili nahi na.. so isiliye..!
Priya-Nahi Ram.. 25 bohot mehenga hain..!
Ram-kuch mehenga-wehenga nahi hain.. chup chaap raklo ! Gift ko na nahi karte ! vaise jab tum hi meri ho toh ye phone kya badi cheez hain ?!
Priya-Ram.. you surely know how to pamper Your girl friend !
Ram-Yes I do ! ab last gift ke liye taiyaar ho jao !
Priya-Ab kya ? 
Ram goes on his knees.. Opens the Ring box which had a diamond Ring in it !
Ram-WILL YOU,Ms.Priya sharma Marry Me,Mr.Ram Kapoor to become future Mrs.PRIYA RAM KAPOOR ??😳
Priya-Ram.. Ye sab kya hain ?
Ram-Arrey yaar.. main tumhe propose kar raha hun,stupid !
"Will this gudiya marry this Young dashing prince Golu?"
Priya-😊 Uhm.. I.. I..will.. but..
Ram-ye hui na baat.. but-wat kuch nahi ! he gets up & pushes the ring into her right hand Ring finger !
Priya-Ram,main ye nahi le sakti hun !
Ram-kyun ? loose hain ?
Priya-Nahi Ram.. Its.. Its perfect.. Magar.. I havent told maa about you ! aur unke khilaaf main.. ye.. sab nahi..! mujhse nahi hoga.. !
Ram-sh...!!!! {he keeps his finger on her lips}Priya,meri baat dyaan se suno ! {he holds her shoulders} Hum ek dusre se pyaar karte hain.. I dont give a damn about what others think ! ye main tumse pehle hi kehe chuka hun ! Tum meri ho aur hamesha meri hi rahogii.. ! chahe tumhari maa lakh koshish karle tumhe kissi godbole ya whatever ke saat shaadi karvaneki,magar.. ek baat tum jaanlo.. Jab tak main zinda hun,tab tak tum kisiki nahi ho sakti ! ye RAM KAPOOR ka vaada hain tumse.. ! do you trust me?
Priya was lost in his so endearingly words & eyes..! she could believe him blindly ! his re-assuring words brought her back to normal !
Priya-accha toh unko aapne bhagaya ! Ram..!
Ram-aur nahi toh kya ? if someone eyes on my girl then toh main uski aanke nochlunga πŸ˜‘
Priya-aw... Mere sweetu Golu {she pulls his cheeks}
Ram-priya... dont pull my cheeks,..!
Priya-But you are so cute ! muah ! chalo.. iske liye main chocolate khati hun !
Ram-yaay !!! 

Priya finishes the chocolates..
Priya-hm.. acchi hain !
Ram-kya ?
Priya-Ring ! kitne ki hain?
Ram-tumse zyaada costly nahi hain !
Priya-accha ! come here my big boy ! lemme give you the taste of love.. !
Ram-Or.. chocolate you mean πŸ˜†

Scene 54-Ram-priya become RaYa...

Ram-hm.. thats some yummy chocolate... Wait toda uss corner me rehe gaya hain.. 
Priya-Ram.. kuch toh sharam karo..
Ram-sharam ?! wo kya hota hai ? maine ye shabd kabhie nahi suna ! πŸ˜† sirf ek aur baar ! mehemaan ki khaatir dhaari nahi karogiπŸ˜‰
Ram again kisses her... 
Priya-ab bas..bohot khaatirdhari karli aapki.. now go.. Its late.. !
Ram-itni jaldi kya hain,jaanu ?
Priya-bohot pyaar  chada hain aapko ?! jaayiye !
Ram-accha teek hain.. ! 
Ram goes to the balcony & see the ladder had disappeared ! 
Ram turned towards priya..
Ram-Er.. ! shayad mujhe aaj rat yahi rehna padega !
Priya-kya ? kyun ? 
Ram-My ladder is Missing ! accha hain na !
Priya-😑Ram.. ! aapse ek kaam teek se nahi hota hai !
Ram-tum gussa karte huye kitni cute lagti ho pata hain πŸ˜›
Priya-aapko mazak sooj raha hain ?😑
Ram-Nahi,,.. Sacchi !!!
Priya-ab kya karenge ?
Ram-hamare paas bohot saare options hain πŸ˜†
Priya-aap kabhie nahi sudarenge na !
Ram-main toh ludoo khelne ki baat kar raha tha ! tumne kya samjha ?πŸ˜‰
Priya-Yeah right !

Half an hour passed ! it was 1.30.A.M !
Ram sat on the bed,whereas priya walked to & fro,trying to come up with an idea to get Ram out of the house..!
Ram saw priya.. he suddenly got up & kissed her !
Priya-Aapko kya hua ?
Ram-sh.. ! 
He pushed her against the glass door..!
He came really close to her & opened the satin lays of her black gown !
Priya-Ram.. !
Ram didnt listen to priya.. He kissed her on the neck.. ! he moved his lips towards her back of the neck ! he turned her around & pulled out her gown ! He vigorously kissed her back of the neck ! then he moved his finger on the shoulders..! his fingers moved down her shoulders till her palm ! he kissed her shoulders.. ! Priya turned back & resisted Ram.. She tried to push him aside & move away ! but Ram held her hand & pulled her towards him ! He held her by the waist & looked deeply in her eyes ! He kissed her forehead & her cheeks ! his lips pressed on hers but this time she didn't kiss him back ! Priya closed her eyes ! Priya pumped her fist soon she clutched  Ram's hair & kissed him back ! The kiss turned intense ! they broke the kiss as they breathed hard ! Ram hugged priya tightly ! a tear drop fell off his eyes ! He loved priya too much ! He knew her Mom could make them part ways ! He felt weak & vulnerable ! priya sensed his emotions ! 
she hugged him tightly ! They broke the hug ! Ram lifted Priya & put her on the bed ! both of them were over drained with emotional out flow ! They never had felt like that before !
Ram laid her down & Moved his lips on her neck & then priya rolled on him ! she opened Ram's shirt da button [πŸ˜†which were pendingπŸ˜‰] She pulled out his belt & the pant ! Ram held her & kissed her again !Sakshi Tanwar Hot Scene With Ram Kapoor
REST AS WE SAY IS🀬 CENSORED !!!πŸ˜†

MISSING FILE - Have You guys heard this song "LIFE KI NAUGHTY KAHAANI.. YE HALKAT JAWAANI... MEETHA YE NAMKEEN PAANI.. YE HALKAT JAWAANI "🀣 
Aur maine kya kahun aaj ke file main ? hehehe ! Please Dont Sneek into your GIRL FRIEND'S house & have S*X with her ! Dont Follow What I have written ! πŸ€£ Warna log mujhe maarenge πŸ˜† So how didya like my episode ? 
Was it - RAPCHIK ? BINDAAS ? FAADU ? Ya HALKAT ? FULTOO AWESOME ? πŸ˜†Or DHINCHAK ? SOLID ? ya What wass that HATKE JATKE WORD - Leena di ka word,Main bhool gayi !
so lemme know okay ?! πŸ˜ƒ

Btw this episode is dedicated to LEENA  di β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by Pinky.Raya - 11 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

</div><div>Bas gimme 30 more mins

beta ji 30 min ho gaye kaha hai hamra gift don't make to give punisment...
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excuse me pleage.. update karva rahe ho ya naahi????? hum bahutva intezaaar karvat rehi hein.. kahan ho????

sorry if ny mistake!!
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi!

First of all, Thanks so much for all the PMs. They are really helpful as I don't frequent IF these days.

Now coming to updates, well they are just WOW!

I love the personality you have given to Ram's character. Wanting to check Priya's gloss flavour, eh?Not such a golu, after all. πŸ˜†

Absolutely love the way you write, bringing in real and personal touch with mother-daughter convo in Marathi. and Ram's mutterings really add to the fun.

Thanks so much for writing this FF. It's such a relief to come back to your updates after the current crapfest in the show.

A BIG hug to you for the last uppie! πŸ€—
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilly

excuse me pleage.. update karva rahe ho ya naahi????? hum bahutva intezaaar karvat rehi hein.. kahan ho????

sorry if ny mistake!!

Shilly I have updated honey πŸ˜³
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Hi!

First of all, Thanks so much for all the PMs. They are really helpful as I don't frequent IF these days.

Now coming to updates, well they are just WOW!

I love the personality you have given to Ram's character. Wanting to check Priya's gloss flavour, eh?Not such a golu, after all. πŸ˜†

Absolutely love the way you write, bringing in real and personal touch with mother-daughter convo in Marathi. and Ram's mutterings really add to the fun.

Thanks so much for writing this FF. It's such a relief to come back to your updates after the current crapfest in the show.

A BIG hug to you for the last uppie! πŸ€—

Thanks PUNYA dear ! Love ya πŸ˜³
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!!! awsome!!! ek dum bindaaas!!!!πŸ‘ n a biiig hug toooπŸ€— 4 dis fabulous update!!!!😊
Edited by shilly - 11 years ago