16th July My take : Hit and miss continues

Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode showed the mother daughter reunion while the stranger Dad who helps them reunite misses them YET again. The family pic remains incomplete. And only the CV's can tell us how far they are going to push the hit/miss before it becomes the picture perfect family.
The opening sequence was simply cute.Loved the scene when RK and Pihu walk hand in hand around the mall trying to find their most beautiful mom. It was just a walk to remember. The two of them striking such a resemblance. Priya rushing to the help desk to find information about her missing daughter and leaving a message showed a mother's expressions of misplacing a loved one. The paths don't meet and Pihu identifies her Mom's shop. The bit of concern while RK gets a phone call and asking Pihu to stay put till he returns.. He has the concern of a parent naturally and the happiness on seeing the mom daughter reunion was so genuine. Pihu's reactions on spotting Priya were delighful. And Priya was fabulous too on finding her daughter. The initial bit of kahaan chali gayi tu to taking blame on herself for not taking care of her properly was heartwrenching to watch. The bit about ghandi mummy and feeling bad for all the time she scolded her was so realistic. Would have loved a little less of sobbing though. I have personally had this experience and I could totally relate to Priya's feelings. Its something that nobody should really have. The whole world comes crashing down for those few moments and mother guilt takes over when you find them back. That was evident when she recollected how she was alone 5 years back and Pihu filling the void and becoming her life. The hug was really beautifully done. Pihu taking over as the smarty one about asking mom to relax as she has the address was the typical Dadi ma. And that introduction as a Motu uncle.. way back to Season 1 of PK's references to RK. wonder how Priya did that scene without laughing out loud. Priya wanting to thank the savior for bringing back her daughter safely but not sure if she would even get that opportunity. Oh well.. We have all been waiting for that.. Haven't we?ST was simply amazing in that scene portraying a mother's reactions of losing her life. Practically her life does revolve around PIHU and she remembers how it used to be around RAM. The recovery of losing RAM has been slowly getting on the path while her fear of missing PIHU for a moment took her to the memory lane. That was fantabulous.

Ram kapoor was again simply brilliant. Out of the world performance today.  Love the transition of his reactions and expressions from the stranger concerned about a kid meeting her parents to the son explaining his experience to his mom and then a businessman talking life and business to his friend. With subtleness, he hits the right chord in all those scenes. Each of them done to perfection. The MINI ME convo with KK was indeed the cutest scene of the day. His feeling of seeing someone who is so alike inspite of being a stranger, bringing him ray of smile and making him momentarily forget the deep hurt he has been hiding all along. KK is a wonderful mom. She truly has played her part in stabilizing his life post the debacle. Her genuine concern for her son being safe and instantly identifying that he was happier inspite of the distance was just something only close ones can do. The MINI ME whom he met for minutes managed to leave that lasting impression on him giving him momentary happiness that was conveyed miles away. The meeting with Rajat was the perfect answer to the new RK. The man whom we thought has happily moved on. Here he was finally having a conversation with a business friend whom he hasnt known for long.And we see that mask he has hidden slip down a few times. While the paranthas scene in the initial sequence was a hint of him being back to square 1, today's scene where he orders food for the entire restaurant makes his thoughts clearer. Jeena Kaun chahta hai? leading to Rajat asking him if he loves Death so much. There springs the answer of how much he hates Death since it took away someone who was so precious to him. He was going to get back at Death when they meet again. How he manages to joke around and take digs at himself with his weight, punjabi stereotype and love for food and still gets u with the portrayal of the man who has hurt hidden deep is an example of the class of an actor. The pain of his past life which he has hidden deep to move on for his family and take care of them popped out. He laughs aloud for the world but feels alone inspite of the family. Hats off to the actor RK for portraying the character with such layers. His interaction with Rahul, Rohan, Neha, Vikram, KK, Rajat, Pihu have all been different but the man does it in style. Just perfection. So there's our answer to the RK post leap. He has his scores to settle with destiny which played its cruel game but he continues to remain physically present for his family.

Pihu was cute as a button with a huge smile on her face on seeing her mom. The motu uncle is just that. There seems to be nothing more than that indicating clearly she has no idea of how her dad looks. I would have loved to see some yearning the directors could have added. The walk with RK and then him missing could have been showed as how much she wanted to have a dad just like her friends. Hopefully another time. Her reactions to her mom becoming senti was such a dadi ma cum cute moment. They have got her to have a bindass attitude which comes with that 20% discount. I havent' see n 4 year olds give business ideas but afterall all of them don't have Ram Kapoor has a Dad๐Ÿ˜› Pihu Kapoor is the charm of Season2 ofcourse from RaYa. The Cv's hopefully use this character effectively.  She has a damn good voice that adds a whole lot of strength to those dialogues. A true find in Season2.

Random Ramblings:

1)Ayesha(Anaconda) without a surname intro makes a return. The only thing we know is she hasn't changed a dime. 5 years later and still competing with Nutz. When exactly do the Cv's planning to reveal her status and reason for being in KM? Damn sure we are gonna see the Mumma bit first though.

2)Rahul realizes Anjaan id belongs to RK and spills the beans to Kady.  RK.. Stop being careless about your tablet. Now the bacchus are planning to set up your wife with the haddi.. Oh wait. You are gonna do the job yourself. #Bangs head in the wall. Btw Iam thinking that tablet was also meant to show Priya's pic too.
3) Nutz revealed as still the fashion designer. And what exactly was she doing with those couple of tacky saree selection process with Karthik last week? What's up with that annoying music that was signature Nutz in season1 beginning.

4) Running out of ideas. Yes. Running out of BGs? Oh Fish. Shirt Da button is even getting blocked by YT.. Does it ring a bell or a message CV's? Nutz is a positive char at the end of season1. Why would u get that annoying tune on again? #Facepalm

5) Rajat Kapur. The U wala man.. You are getting dialogues even lesser than Pihu. The message is there. Take cues from the acting powerhouses dude. I didn't mind him so much today though.

Edited by fosla - 11 years ago
Perfect take...though it was good episode i am bit disappointed when ram don't even meet the child's mother after helping the child to be with her mother...as always i hate ayesha's scene..it was just annoying for me...btw that sobbing scene was over the limit...overall it was good episode
jhakkas take on the supr pakau episode di(whr Anaconda makes her entry yucksss)๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

but yeah PK b Pihu scene was superb n Ram chupaofying his pain...awww๐Ÿ˜ญ

n glad ur takes her back qith nayi shuruat!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
True Angie, Ram  and Sakshi were awesome today, loved all the scenes, and Pihu, she is a darling, mann, her expressions when she sees her mamma and then when she suggest the sale, Omg cutest ever, Ram was amazing, Loved it, god knows how long we have to wait to see Raya together. remember season one? their meeting happened so late..Anyways as long as we have Pihu, we can enjoy the scenes. One disconnect I thought was Priya was supposed to show Ram the mall? what happened to that? Suddenly Cvs drop that scene? Also Anaconda is back, yaar I can not tolerate her, I mean look at her pride, even after this baccha ( little kapoor )without marriage, she is flying so high.
Anyways now I am fully convinced that Ram is not married, thanks to all the crazy fans who flooded Ek's email box with hate mails๐Ÿ˜‰  Good to See Krishuji in KM, loved the whole minimi conversation between ram and her, it was beautiful. Good going.. Hoping for a good week.

Edited by fanraya - 11 years ago
It's heart breaking to see the serial go this way.. Too many complications..too many characters getting added on and reducing the time for R and P scenes...
There was a time when I wanted to watch all the repeat telecasts .. There was a time when I always went to bed with a smile..and there was a time when my heart used to feel light... Nowadays it's the other way around... Idont even want to watch it on prime time.. Forget the repeats... Jr goli was/is very good.. R and P are amazing.. Watching for them might be great, but the story also hold a large part of your attention... to see such talented actors being used to portray characters in a crappy story breaks my heart.. 
I have not yet watched the episode.. But reading the updates... 
Let me know if it's worth the watch A... I can't watch Anaconda or the Zombie.. Certainly not my cup of tea...
Edited by janardana - 11 years ago
Thanks for the take Angie ji...again this was like a WU for me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
was at a function and just managed to see this last night n thanks for saly for the texts...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oh it was a nice episode minus the nutz n ayesha competiion thing...๐Ÿ˜ก
yeah watched it last night 4.30 IST repeat...๐Ÿ˜†
ram was so nice n cute...n pihuu my love...this girl is making me go in the screen n give her a hug๐Ÿ˜ณ
I knew that they would not meet by but i wonder how did RK not recognize her even from the back...
Sakshi was bang on again and KK and RK relation was shown for the first time...i really wanted their reunion scene before the leap...
the new promo is also not so promising...now the main question is that if RaYa are meeting in Mumbai why would priya go to Mumbai?...she left the place not to turn back ryte?
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
Love the take Angie. Cant wait to see the episode minus Ayesha :)!
Many thanks Angie for the fabulous take๐Ÿ˜Š In love with "minime" and obviously drooling on Daddy Kapoor๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Dad- Daughter pair are awesome can't wait for them to gang up on Mom and make her eat Aloo ka paratha with extra makkhan๐Ÿ˜› and twice the kharates...Priya is in for surprise of a life time. I am hoping they do not drag it too much otherwise CVs will make mess of the entire show as they can't handle Biryani like Ram Kapoor as of yet๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by yogesh.jadhav

Perfect take...though it was good episode i am bit disappointed when ram don't even meet the child's mother after helping the child to be with her mother...as always i hate ayesha's scene..it was just annoying for me...btw that sobbing scene was over the limit...overall it was good episode

THank you. The hits and misses are getting sillier. Hopefully not for long. Overall a decent episode except the intro of Ayesha!
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

jhakkas take on the supr pakau episode di(whr Anaconda makes her entry yucksss)๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

but yeah PK b Pihu scene was superb n Ram chupaofying his pain...awww๐Ÿ˜ญ

n glad ur takes her back qith nayi shuruat!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Muah Nancy babe!! Thank you!! The dreaded entry was made a week past the leap.

Pk Pihu and Ram's attempt to hide pain were just fab scenes!

Nayi shuruat has brought back takes but ayesha might end up making them short lived!