Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Rashmi, hugs to you sweetie. Whatever you decide, hope it works out for you. Hugs and best wishes from me.
Shri, I knew you are a brave woman. I have more respect for you now.
Shraddha, I too had 2 plaits! I remember turning 21 and someone telling my parents that I was too old and would never get married. Wish they had said it to me! Suki, like Shri said don't be too picky but to keep an eye out as love and destiny go hand in hand at times.
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lashy that was one really endearing love story! What I really liked was that how you made Love seem so real as opposed to a fairy tale. I liked the realism, and didn't find the lack of fantasy damning at all. Lol I hope I'm making sense, but what I'm trying to say it was really, really nice to see how love bloomed for you and your, husband in the most ordinary of surroundings, amongst familiar faces, and within the bonds of the eternal bandhan of marriage.
Some people mock marriage as an 'institution', but when it comes to you namz, and shri, others like me realize that seeds of and true and powerful Love are stored somewhere deep within its confines. Which we all find if Lady Luck and kismet is on our side...

@Shri and Namz, aww thanks for you kind words and appreciation! I promise Shri I won't change too much. Lol Lord only knows how much my mother has been trying to over the yrs, but even she finally admitted defeat saying, that 'If God has made you so ziddi and ajeebsi than who am I too even think of changing you!'
I swear I'm not too picky when it comes to choosing and meeting my life partner, but I will admit that I have been very much influenced and lol corrupted by my Massi's love story. I can't share all now, but one day I promise to (or threaten to, depending on which way you want to look at it!) I will tell you all about my massi and masser's wonderfully romantic prem kahani!
Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Suki, I crossed thousands of miles to be with my husband. The funny thing, after Shraddha mentioned, I too noticed was that there weren't  butterflies in my tummy either for my hubby. When something really heart wrenching happened in my family afte a year of my marriage, my husband was my strength. I was so badly scarred emotionally that he turned into my punching bag, he took all my abuse and rants and emotional breakdowns silently, if that isn't love, I don't know what is!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awww thank you Namz... and yes you're right- its during the tough times that we realize how much the people standing beside us love us... ðŸ˜³... that's exactly how I noticed how much he loved me too...can never see me in pain be it emotional/physical... 

Rashmi lets hope for the best for you sweetie ðŸ¤— my wishes to you...

Suki loool you made my day... thank you...Love has to be found in the everday things in life...if you wait for love to come and sweep you off your feet, you might be left waiting forever when it could have just actually been just beside you anyway... also, the best way to go about is not to expect too much... that way you'll always be pleasantly surprised...

and Shri Roja one of my all time favourites...now comparing my story to that of Roja's just takes everything up many notches higher ðŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw Suki, if you don't share your maasi-maasa's love story here tho fir kahaan share karogi ðŸ˜› we'd love to hear it, if you are up for it that is..