Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So in SSK sidd and simar celebrate their b'day.When will Prem and roli's b'day come?????????? 😍
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tweety8

So in SSK sidd and simar celebrate their b'day.When will Prem and roli's b'day come??????????

i wish romantoc premar dance at prems bday party and romantic rosid dance at roli's bday party😍
pumaa thumbnail

Prem and roli celebrate their b'day in off-screen πŸ˜›

simar and sid celebrate their b'day in on-screen πŸ˜›

We enjoy both couples on-screen and  off-screen celebration πŸ˜›
pumaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: 55shobha

i wish romantoc premar dance at prems bday party and romantic rosid dance at roli's bday party😍

Wow!!!!! no idea on prem's b'day.,.bacause simar preper some special dish in kitchen 😊
But definitely roli's b' day will be more special with party ,cake and lovely dance ( some other romantic song) Day Dreaming 
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tweety ..why you said it  rosid need better dresses ? premar even dont got that much nice dresses either .both couple wear simple dresses as that was night time πŸ˜•.
prince3673 thumbnail
aoishi cum on now dont throw it on premar.simar was lookin gorgeous in orange saree which prem gifted and prem was also looking cool in white dress.if rosid dont get proper dress its cvs matter but i think premar looks gorgeous in every dress

aoishi_2006 thumbnail
prince do not reply my post you have better option here okay.i dont see anything "lookin gorgeous premar" so no need to fight.your taste and my test is different so better not argue about it.another thing is i even feel shame to reply you but thats the last time .if you want then do with your own camp not with me .for me premar dresses is nothing special  so its depend of people taste for you it might be   lookin gorgeous but for me its nothing.

i hope you are not going to bashing rosid again if you do then i am here to start .this time i will reply your style so do what you want to do.

tweety8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prince3673

aoishi cum on now dont throw it on premar.simar was lookin gorgeous in orange saree which prem gifted and prem was also looking cool in white dress.if rosid dont get proper dress its cvs matter but i think premar looks gorgeous in every dress

Please prince dont  any reply to aoishi ... I dont like. because I like sidd more than prem . I can tell my opinion. aoishi asked to me not u . I can do my reply to her . I dont accept any comments against sidd  from anybody ok .please stop . 
prince3673 thumbnail
rosid and premar r niceEdited by prince3673 - 11 years ago
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
i was ask tweety not you prince so mind your bzness.if you reply another word against my rosid then just wait and watch .