happy...edited...again edited...page 6 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Habfa

Whatever it is... I just want to see lots of romance on ME and not anjali crying drama

sorry to say but without anjali nuthng will happen...
khushboo...🤗...first and foremost say a huge thank you to Daljeet...and secondly...please convery to the cvs...loving it...totally gaga over this track...and absolutely loving every minute of this show...please keep it up...we are go gonna rule the TRPs now...our show is back with a bang...
Thanks Khushboo!

PLEASE tell the CV's we are loving IPK right now...as long as ASR stands by Khushi we're gonna support any track they show!

Aso do the actors know about the TRPs today> Do you know how everyone reacted? :)

So remarriage is definitely not happening? Is that what you're saying? OMG this show is soo unpredictable! But I m loving it 😉

- Ash
thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou =D
Firstly Welcome Back Kushboo 😊. 

TFS the news about ME and tid bits from Daljeet...As you can see the whole forum (including me) were hyperventilating when we saw the ME promo.

Plz do convey our Congratulations to the whole team of IPKKND...this weeks TRPs were so worth their hard work. And request to the CVs to continue giving us equal amount of Drama and Romance/Arshi moments. 

Coming back to the ME, I dont think they will be a marriage or consummation, its too soon. And waise bhee there should be something  to keep us anticipating, so I believe these will happen later in the show. I think Kushi will decide to leave (by herself) because of Anjali and the growing distance between the siblings. Hence she might start using the 6 month contract as a shield and reason in front of Arnav. He on the other will take it as a challenge (& ofcourse he loves her too much to see her walk out) and will do everything(flirting/teasing/challenging etc) to change her mind.

I think thats what it will be about...ofcourse we will also see Anjali drama. Honestly I dont mind seeing that part as long as the CVs strike a balance between that and Arshi scenes. Also they could start focusing on Payash track. (which i think they are beginning to).This is good opportunity..with Akash feeling hurt that payal hid the truth from him, they can explore that.

Once again, good to see you back Kushboo. My advice to you would be ignore the negative comments and just focus on the positive (its hard I know). A lot of us appreciate the tid bits you bring us from the sets.
Edited by bpbr - 11 years ago
Glad 2 c u back on the forum n seeing ur post makes everyone happy ..., now I can't wait 2 watch the mahaepisode ...
tfs..we are dead after the promo..😍
yeayy lot of people are speculating re-marriage and consummation..so did I...but I guess not
but yea I am super excited about flirty Arnav, I defi wanted him back 😊
Edited by go2sleep83 - 11 years ago
Thanks Khusboo🤗
Hope you are feeling better.
Yes I too remember you said Daljeet told you, about ME ( which we all are waiting and also they were shooting for ME)
Really Happy to see the promo, don't know how much I will able to see as I will be in flight that day. Hope WIFI works and I can catch the ME. Anyways I will definitely watch it online later if not on Saturday.
You take care
Huggss🤗
I think so it will b most probably, consummation, bcuz the way Arnav told dat sentence it is probable goin 2 b consummation in ME.