Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherishh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi dear,

First of all, I am really sry yaar...was caught up in wrk so couldn't reply.

I still can't believe it has ended...this journey was so beautiful for me...they are many updates which I luv reading again and again in this FF, which in turn I read many times...it just is wonderful FF.  I just luv it way tooo much and u know that..right??

I just luved the epilogue..its simple and cute...end could have never been better.  Just luv Maneet and their romance filled with passion, which was clearly depicted by u again, which was still fresh with their luv even after kids.  Its simply superb.

Thanks for such a lovely FF and for taking me to have such a beautiful ride throughout this FF..I enjoyed every bit of it with all d much more wonderful updates till the epilogue.

Hoping that u will come up with some new of concept for another FF and luking forward for ur other wrk too...and even hope and wanna request to u that if possible y don't u consider a Season 2 of Ek Anjana...do consider my request.

Thanks once again for such a amazing FF.

Luv ya
ritusoni2233 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too good 

its a wndrful stry 

m surely miss it
nishitaa25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful ...feeling so sorry ...i should have read this earlier...i m soory for late cmnt ...why u r ending this ❓
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesome part..
i missed epi..
now only came thru it..
will miss this ff
atlast a happy ending
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 ur update...😳