Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They got Sumitra is good but the royal ignore to Anandi's real parents has been bothering me too much. So much has happened since they were last scene, not even a phone call. In the celebration speech also Anandi did not mention about her own parents just cause they wanted Shiv to know much later that she is Bhairon's bahu not beti. They are such loving parents, can give their lives for their kid. Ignoring them is a shame. From latest reports they will get Anandi's mom mainly cause Sumitra is missing I guess, else I wonder if they would be seen in the at all. Maybe getting them now, this week would added to the emotional appeal much better than the way they have gone about.
Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

guys i really feel we should start avoiding thse similar topics by the newbies on drag and stopid epi, they all are just to create the stir and waste of space!!

here are my reasons why:
  1. bv is prolly the only show that is showing a wife lead the divorce with inlaws in a village!!
  2. they have to show the impact of wrong decison of bv and the pain of a loved one is the biggest punishment, thru a pain they are realising feeling the huge impact of their mistake of conducting bv!!
  3. they have to show a get  her closure!! they needed to show a express her fears- had u listened to the convo it wouldnt have been labelled as the saas bahu convo: it was the first time in the entire period we got to see a real fear- it is not jagya - it is the only connection with this family will be broken what will it be now? is that y they were trying to get me married off that soon?? the ways sumi allayed her fear were outstanding!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
  4. and on skype - one thing ppl forget that she is at home with bari jiji, as she said poora din ghar mei active rehit hain and the son is there, bahrov would have gotten the contact given to shiv it is really not a big deal
  5. another thing - we have waited for this moment a long long time- not ansh but the fact that anadi is no longer anadi jagdish singh!! now i do want to see this happening and in detail!! i dnt want the real part to be over so soon and repacedby a mere love story!!
  6. plus it is these incidents when shiv open to her pain will reasie the depth of it, be her support and move towards winning her back!!

however ansh ki itni jaldi nhn hai k har track ku bhaga bhaga k dhekain just to finally get ansh!!πŸ˜‰

Well penned! Agree completely; they have to show pain, healing, and moving forward; but everything takes time. I don't want to see another sensational love story.  There are other shows for that. I want a real life story with progressive message.
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

guys i really feel we should start avoiding thse similar topics by the newbies on drag and stopid epi, they all are just to create the stir and waste of space!!

here are my reasons why:
  1. bv is prolly the only show that is showing a wife lead the divorce with inlaws in a village!!
  2. they have to show the impact of wrong decison of bv and the pain of a loved one is the biggest punishment, thru a pain they are realising feeling the huge impact of their mistake of conducting bv!! Exactly! These episodes are finally like the culmination of the last four years of lessons they are trying to drive home to the people who still indulge in BV practice. How can this be rushed up, just so the romantic tract which is a side story can get precedence. 
  3. they have to show a get  her closure!! they needed to show a express her fears- had u listened to the convo it wouldnt have been labelled as the saas bahu convo: it was the first time in the entire period we got to see a real fear- it is not jagya - it is the only connection with this family will be broken what will it be now? is that y they were trying to get me married off that soon?? the ways sumi allayed her fear were outstanding!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well said. Completely agree...the crux of the whole episode was this huge insecurity which A had not voiced to anyone...not even herself till now. And this could not be allayed by her real mother...it had to come from Sumitra. And she did it beautifully.
  4. and on skype - one thing ppl forget that she is at home with bari jiji, as she said poora din ghar mei active rehit hain and the son is there, bahrov would have gotten the contact given to shiv it is really not a big deal...infact I thought when Shiv opened his laptop Bhairav was shown smiling knowingly...he must have got masiji's no from B. If they had gone into all that detail, people wud complain about the slow pace & boring epi...when they didn't that is a blooper. And honestly skype is child's play todayπŸ₯±
  5. another thing - we have waited for this moment a long long time- not ansh but the fact that anadi is no longer anadi jagdish singh!! now i do want to see this happening and in detail!! i dnt want the real part to be over so soon and repacedby a mere love story!!
  6. plus it is these incidents when shiv open to her pain will reasie the depth of it, be her support and move towards winning her back!!

however ansh ki itni jaldi nhn hai k har track ku bhaga bhaga k dhekain just to finally get ansh!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘ Well put !
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The reason I think the sumitra part was necessary ... and which i enjoyed is that it gives a lot of mothers a serious message that they have to raise sons who have a clear sense of morals and who give people respect ...sumitra is so ashamed of the fact that jagya has given a young girl like anandi so much pain...she is so ashamed of the fact that she was not able to instill right values in jagya ...  she is so ashamed of herself that she did not raise Jagya right...

I think the general attitude would have been like phooli's mother-in-law ... use a girl for physical and other selfish childbearing reasons ... and then cruelly throw her out ... or make her live in the house like a naukrani...

It is very important that in certain areas where these things are happening ...that people actually see the sumitra conversation so they can atleast have some initial basis for introspection for their own roles as mothers.
todi2001 thumbnail

here are my reasons why:
  2. they have to show the impact of wrong decison of bv and the pain of a loved one is the biggest punishment, thru a pain they are realising feeling the huge impact of their mistake of conducting bv!!
  3. they have to show a get  her closure!! they needed to show a express her fears- had u listened to the convo it wouldnt have been labelled as the saas bahu convo: it was the first time in the entire period we got to see a real fear- it is not jagya - it is the only connection with this family will be broken what will it be now? is that y they were trying to get me married off that soon?? the ways sumi allayed her fear were outstanding!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
  4. and on skype - one thing ppl forget that she is at home with bari jiji, as she said poora din ghar mei active rehit hain and the son is there, bahrov would have gotten the contact given to shiv it is really not a big deal

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitasharma

Very boring episode.

]

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

🀣 wow !!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shiv tumhe dekhane ke liye kya kya jhelana padta hai. Aur zhelna padga pure week. Itna rona dhona . hey bhagwan.

..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I disagree,,,
Episode was good !! The scene b/w Anandi and sumitra was very good ! Emotional and heart touching ! What a beautiful bonding they share...i liked the episode..!!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Converastion between Sumi and Anandi was really interesting.First time we actually got see Anandi expressing her fears and anxieties about her relationship with the Singhs post her divorce and the way Sumitra calmed her down it was really good. 
sunshine244 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree on the lapse on the CVs part of completely side tracking Anandi's parents. Though, there is a background to their going out of the day to day picture (When jagya had announced that he loved somone else and intended to leave Anandy, and Bhago had come to know of it, she had pressed Anandi to leave her in-laws house and go with her to their village. But Anandi had refused, saying that her in-laws home was now her home, and that she would only leave on her 'arthi' from the house- since then they havent really been shown on the programme). 

However... a mother-daughter relationship isnt so frail that one incident can create such emotional distance that there is no connection between the mother and daughter, even when such difficult, painful, and life altering decisions like divorce, and remarriage are being considered by the in-laws. 

Here I feel a dissonance. Bhago should have been included in the family discussions on the divorce and especially remarriage (agreed, it wouldve slowed down the pace of the beloved Ansh track...but the process is as important as the result!) I understand that the CVs want to show how her in-laws have accepted her as their daughter- and care for her as one- but, this doesnt mean that the biological parents are so totally out of the loop. 

So, cheers to the long overdue re-appearance of Bhago and A's father (whatshisname?) on the show ... Anandi will benefit tremendously from their emotional support and Bhago's practical advices (what a strong woman she is!) and hopefully also clear her mental block against starting her life again, trusting another man, and taking the road to happiness... again...