Balika Vadhu

Drag episode

todi2001 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🤢🤢Such a filler and drag episode , absolutely nothin new and not worth watching . I wouldn't have missed anything if would have skipped it ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
seriously i am a tired of these topics drag boring episode jub se shiv aaya hai tub se pata nahi kitni baar yeh topic post ho chuka hai .
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Today it is really a dragging episode. They still have not started for Jaipur. Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the show was slow paced...
I came running from clg to see them in slo-mo...😡
divorce scene will be completed by this week, hopefully...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i saw the topic and i was like ok yeh zarur kisi newbie ka hai!🤣

bhai yeh show 1000 epis kaisay poora kia ha? agar har pi mei ik ik track kahtm hujaye tou yeh show tou ik saal mei khatm hujain? 

har waqt tou ansh nhnhusakta!! this is more than just a romance, shiv is part of the serial however the story focusses on balvih more than mere romance!!
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
I do look forward to Shiv and Anandi's scenes and find the episodes dragging sometimes, but today's episode was very realistic. It is very natural for such conversations and thoughts to happen in real life. I say this from personal experience. So it was all realistic except Jagya's running into Shiv.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is not about wanting to see Shiv and Anandi scenes.Because i 've been watching it for 4 years when there was no Shiv on the scene.But the pace was way too slow after that Jagya's arrest scene.
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but i liked today's episode... kyunki shiv tha Edited by purvim - 11 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode...there was continuity in the events and it made total sense to me.  In addition we got to watch Sid and Shashank's acting...they were given more screen space, and both did splendid job...IMHO.
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can tolerate anything shown in BV except Jagya and Gauri or her parents...but seeing Jagya getting beaten up and then put behind bars..well thats definitly not boring😆 Even the dadisa-Bhairon convo didn't bore me😊😊