Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: That one fateful night pt 11 pg 92 updated 23/03

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This idea only came to me yesterday. So here it is.

Chapter 1

Arnav woke up feeling very groggy. He opened his eyes and blinked several times trying to see where he was. He was still at his guesthouse. He slowly stated getting up but felt weak. He shook his head from left to right to try and get over the feeling of a bad hangover. He slowly got up and put his feet on the ground. Placing both hands on his temple he started rubbing his forehead still feeling awful. Feeling quite warm he threw the duvet of him only to find he wasn't wearing a single piece of clothing. He was startled. He always remembered his nights even after getting immensely drunk but for the life of him he couldn't remember a thing from last night. He turned to look around his room. His clothes he had on last night thrown all over the floor but no sign of anyone else's. Why am I not wearing anything and why can't I remember anything from last night he thought. Suddenly there was a loud pounding on the door. With his head already pounding the sound of someone knocking sounding a lot louder than it would have been.

"Arnav" he heard his dad shot. Oh crap Arnav thought. "Arnav" his dad repeated pounding harder on the door. "Arnav if you don't open this door right now I will not be responsible for what I do next." "I'm coming" Arnav answered still sitting on the bed. He slowly tried to get up but felt his head and body feeling very heavy. Slowly and taking small steps he made his way towards his jeans put them on and made his way towards the door. He unlocked the door and opens it up. His father looks at him very angrily, looking at his son up and down with a disapproving look. He walks into his son's room looking around while Arnav is standing against the wall trying to keep upright as he knows he is not feeling well.

Amit Singh Raizada was a man in his fifties. He was a very established businessman. With time the responsibility of his business and home life it had taken its toll on him. He felt he was old before his time. The greying of his hair along his sideburns visibly showing while the frowning showing the wrinkles along the side of his eyes. His dark eyes looking furious as he scanned the room looking from Arnav's other clothes all over the floor to the king sized bed in the middle of the room where the duvet lay completely towards one side of the bed showing someone had slept in it. His eyes went on the huge television on the wall opposite his bed to the inbuilt wardrobes on the side wall. He walked over towards another door leading him into the huge on suite scanning the suite to see if anyone else had been in the room.

"Where is she?" he shouted from inside the suite. "Where is who dad?" Arnav answered. Amit walked back outside looking at his son directly into his eyes showing he was already furious and not to make him angrier. "Don't toy with me Arnav where is she?" "Who dad? I have no idea who you are talking about?" Arnav shot back trying to hold himself up while his head rested against the wall. "Where is the girl who you had here overnight like you always do every time you hold a party?" "Can you see anyone except you and me in here? No nah. So it is obvious there was no here with me last night." "Arnav you know I don't believe you. Knowing you, you must got rid of her before I got here. Like you always seem to." Arnav just smirked at this knowing full well how true it was. He titled his head forward and looked at his dad. "Dad if there was someone here wouldn't you have found them by now?" Arnav had so obviously pointed out. Amit just glared at his son. He walked towards him. Arnav and Amit just glared at one another neither looking away. "Your mum's worried" Amit said finally breaking the silence. "I'll be home soon" Arnav said after calming down. Amit gave one of his disappointed looks was about to walk out and turned back. "By the way your sister was here last night." "What?" Arnav looking shocked. "I told her not to come at any of them." "She's your sister. You're forgetting she worships you. Of course she is not going to listen. Look who she has as a role model" Amit pointed out. "Why can't you be more like your brother Akash?" Arnav hated that his dad always compared him to his elder brother. "Yeah well not all of us can be saint Akash now can we" with a hint of sarcasm. "Don't talk about your brother like that" Amit hissed. Arnav just smirked before moving away heading to pick up his other clothes of the floor. Amit left from there as soon as Arnav had walked away.

Arnav headed towards the cupboard, took out some clothes and towel and headed into the bathroom. He went and stood in front of the large mirror on one side of the wall behind the sink basin. His eyes were puffy like he hadn't slept and his hair tousled like someone had been rummaging through them but no one had been in his room and for the life of him he could not remember what had happened the previous night.

He brushed and cleaned his teeth before going into the shower. He stood under the shower allowing the hot water to drench over his body trying to gather his thoughts. He stood there trying hard to remember what had happened.

"Arnav so what time is your party tonight" Rohan asked over the phone while Arnav had been getting ready to go. "Usual time as always but if you still need clarification eight o'clock at the guesthouse" Arnav answered exasperated at his friend. Rohan wasn't bad but had a habit of annoying Arnav from time to time. "So who you bringing tonight?" Rohan asked with a glint in his voice. "Annika" came the reply. "Nooo! She is hot. How'd you manage that?" surprise in Rohan's voice. "If I told you, you may just start using my techniques to get the girls and as you know in that department Arnav Singh Raizada does not share anything except of course the after details" he replied while laughing. "Yeah well with Arnav Singh Raizada around none of us get a look in anyway. All the girls are too busy eyeing you up" Rohan said with a hint of jealousy. "Jealous are we Rohan. I did tell you not to commit with one girl didn't I?" Arnav could not keep his laughter at bay. "Oy! You can say whatever you want about me but do not bring Priya into this. Anyhow she did reject you remember." Arnav cringed at the thought. He had never had a girl reject him which hurt slightly but he got over it pretty soon afterwards seeing how Priya's elder sister Rohini was taking interest.  He grinned at the thought remembering how that turned out. "Listen Rohan I got to go I do of course need to be late for my own party" smirking at his own words. Arnav put the phone down finished putting his laptop away. Looked around his office to make sure nothing else needed to be done and went. He avoided speaking to his father and brother as he knew they would make him stay and he just didn't need the hassle.

He got home in record time, ignored his mum who was shouting out to him and headed straight for his room. He got into the shower got changed and headed out to go pick up Annika. He called the guest house ahead to make sure the servants had everything ready, let his guests in and show then out to outside garden where everything had been set up. From food to drinks to the dj who would be playing a selection of songs of whatever people wanted. Arnav was about to walk out the door but was stopping by his mum.

Aparna Singh Raizada was a woman in her late fourties, as beautiful as the day she had gotten married, with her milky colour skin, high cheekbones, her long ebony black hair up in a chignon bun with her sindoor clearly seen on her parting and the same chocolate brown eyes  as her son.

Arnav turned to look at his mum as she made her way towards him. "Arnav I wish you would sometimes stay at home" she said with pleading tone. "Mum you know what happens when I do that" trying to sound calm but his temper rising as he had had the same conversation over and over again with his mum. "I know I wish that you, your brother and father would not bring up office work at the dinner table" as she placed her hand on her son's cheek and drawing circles to calm him down the only way she knew how. He placed his hand on hers as he closed his eyes calming down to his mother's warmth and love. He opened his eyes to look at his mum. "Mum I don't like the fights as much as you that's why I don't stay. I got to go my dates waiting for me" winking at his mum. "Arnav why can't you find a nice girl for yourself." " Mum unfortunately the best woman I know is married plus she just happens to be my mum" he answered cheekly. "Arnav" his mum said while hitting his arm. "Anyhow mum bhai needs to get married first before I do so I suggest you look for him and forget about me."

Saying this he kissed his mum's forehead and headed out.

Arnav reached Annika's to pick her up. He called her up saying he was outside. She came outside wearing an ice blue short dress just coming above her knees. She could be a model the way she looked and swayed her hips. Arnav was trying hard not to gawk at her but couldn't help himself as his insides were boiling out of control wanting to do unimaginable things right now but he controlled himself thinking all in good time.

They got to the guest house an hour after the party had already started and they headed outside to the garden. Arnav with Annika in his arm made their rounds towards everyone. Pretty soon the party was going. Food had been eaten and the drinks were flowing. Most of his guests were either tipsy or very drunk.

Arnav came out of his thoughts in his shower as he couldn't remember much after this. He got out of the shower, dried himself up and got changed. He stepped out of the bathroom to find one the servants cleaning his room. Jai Prakash looked at Arnav. He was an older man and had been serving the Raizada'a before Akash had been born. "Arnav baba I found that in the bed" pointing towards the bedside table at something shining in the morning glow. Arnav moved to the table and picked up a beautiful silver anklet. He looked at it shocked realising there had been someone there but who was the question revolving around his mind.

Please do hit the like button and comment

Chapter2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7; Chapter 8Chapter 9;

Edited by rashika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What happened
Update soon
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hot hot hot!!!!!!!!go on..
NasraManchila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so cute ff continue soon please thanks
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful update
thanks for pm
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intresting concept continue soon
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo I like this, do continue😉
Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds good..update soon :)
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing..loved it...
sorry my like button isnt working.
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it 
wonderful start 
looking forward to seeing how arnav figures who he slept with and who's bracelet is it. 
thx a lot for the pm 
continue soon