Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG 5th thread??? Whoa!!! This is the first FF I'm coming across with 5 threads under its belt! Uh-may-zziinnnggg Zara! Congrats!

You have a veerryyy nice taste when it comes to shopping, right? I loved all the images you put there! Awesome-blossom! The update just flowed smoothly as I read, and my smile never left me even after I'm done reading this!

Lovely update hun! Waiting for the last update now!!!!
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomeee
Loved it!!
love u story
U r an amazing writer
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u r amazing writer i never found anyone like u, u rock and my god  ur ff is close 2 ma heart, how i have gone crazy i kn that and husband like arnav every gal waana die for ...u pls start a new soon and thxs for pm me
Ended thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
RESSS 
-Edited-

Hey Zara !! ... xxx
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!
This is sooo heartbreaking ! ...  i think i'm gonna cry seriously ... 1 of my favorouite FF'S has come 2 an end *Runs 2 a corner and starts crying like a big fat baby * ...  i still remember the first update when Khushi was wearing pink and Arnav bought her for 4 million !! ... and OMG , This journey with this FF has been amazing !! ... all the updates were Great and it was all thanks 2 u being a wonderful writer with Superb ideas :D ... Ok Ok Ok i'm getting all emotional now and before i cry like a mad girl and my mum comes lemme move on the positive !! ...
Yipeee !!! ... i'm first again ... this is a miracle 4 me , i have never ever been first 2 times in a row , Maybe this is a sign indicating 2 u Zara 2 show u how much i Loveee this FF :) .. xx
And like i'm happy i'm first in the last update , it's like sooo coool !!
Ok then lets move on the update !!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !
The update was Amazing , Fantastic , Superb , Great , Wonderful , Terrific , Brilliant and i can go on and on praising it !! ... 
AWWW !! ... The baby kicked ... seriously when the baby kicked i kinda screemed Loool :P ... i was just sooo happy and shocked and yeah ...
Loool , Casanova and Henrieete have a funny but cute but weird wedding !! ... the boyz being Henrieete's best men and the Girlz being Casanova's bridesmaid !! ... 
WOOOW !! ... Casanova's entry just amazed me !! ... Gosh that was sooo coool !! ... He came on Winston .. all the people must've been wowed !! ... and i might try that 4 my wedding Hehe !! ...
Yayyy !! ... Casanova and Henrieete are finally married :D ... Party time !! ... xx
and Loool !! ... when  SJ told them if they'll come 2 the reception cracked me up , Haha but it's good SJ said that cause they could be occupied in a whole lot of fun ;) ... 
Lmaoo , SJ and NK fell on the cake !! ... Awww , Poor cake !! ... but atleast the people ate it :D ... xx
Awww !! ... Khushi's and Casanova's talk was soo sad and cute and funny !
i really love there friendship !! ... it's shooo effin cutee !!
it was sad when Casanova told Khushi that they both got there freedom !! ... and like reading this update made me realise that Khushi and Casanova do have a lot in common :D .. xx
OMGGG !! ... Casanova's a midwife , thats soo cool and weird !! ... i think he may be Khushi's midwife !! ... xx
and Awww , when Casanova was thanking Khushi , that made my heart melt !! ... they sure do have a beautiful friendship !! 
Haha , i love it when Casanova calls Arnav Laad Governor ! ... it makes me laugh like hell !!
and Awww , the last ArHi bit was damn Adorable !! ... Lurveed it and Lurvee ArHi !!
Oh and that freedom paragraph u done at the end amazed me !! ... it really went well with the atmosphere of this FF and it was great !! ... xx
Ok then , Thnxx 4 the pm :D ... xxx

p.s : Ramdhan Mubarak 2 u Zara !! ... InshAllah your Ramdhan goes well :D .. xx 
pps : Thank you 4 always sending me pm's and making me smile when reading your updates :) .
Edited by Fatz77 - 11 years ago
glamourbird thumbnail
firstly i am sad that such an awesome fanfic came to an end.. but as they say every good thing comes to an end!!

but awesome part!
i love the bond between casanova and khushil..yes they r alike...

loved how arnav and khushi's relationsip progressed slowly n what it is today!! perfect!!
keep writing... n post the LONG epilogue soon!!

enjoyed reading this fan fic
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending to an incredibly wonderful FF...who would have thought that the journey which started from the brothel would end up so beautifully for arnav and Khushi... But it's not the end but a new beginning for these two madly in love couple with a precious new arrival soon to join their amazing world.

I am so sad that enchanting story has come to an end and I am gonna miss it a lot but everything has to come to an end sometime...really looking forward to the epilogue to know what will they have as the newest member of their cute little family.
monkeydog18 thumbnail
Omg!! YOU MADE ME CRY!! LIKE IM ACTUALLY BAWLING. ITS OVER!! IM SO SAD. BUT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. THE MESSAGE YOU CONVEYED SURELY TOUCHED MY SOUL!! NO JOKE. IM READING THIS AGAIN!! LOVED KHUSHI ARNAV BOND!! 😭
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifuly written ending. Thank you for sharing this wonderful FF. Look forward to your epilogue.

My 5 salutes for all five threads.

👏
            👏
                         👏
                                      👏
                                                    👏
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME AMAZING BEAUTIFUL UPDATE LOVED IT

THIS IS THE LAST PART SO SAD REALLY GONNA MISS THIS FF

THE HOTEL ROOMS: ARNAV N KHUSHI NEVER ENDING ROMANCE LOVED HOW KHUSHI WORRIED ABOUT CASANOVA N ARANV RESSAURY HE FINE ARNAV SEEM TO LIKE CASANOVA NOW AWWW THE BABY KICK N ARNAV N KHUSHI HAPPINESS KNOWS NO BOUND 

THE WEDDING: CRAZIEST WEDDING EVER IN HISTORY THE BRIDEMADE ON THE GROOM SIDE WHILE THE BOYS ON THE BRIDE SIDE CASANOVA NEVER MISS A CHANCE WITH THE LADIES HENRIETTE CALLING ARNAV THE FUNNY ONE N AMAN ROLLING HIS EYES BECAUSE HE THINK KHUSHI THE FUNNY ONE CASANOVA ENTRANCE WOW KNIGHT N SHINNING AMOR N ASR WAS IMPRESSED DOUBLE TIME HE PRAISE CASANOVA AWESOME WEDDING
ARNAV N KHUSHI WALK LOVED THEIR RELATIONSHIP LOVED THE DESCRIPTION OF THE RECEPTION N THEN CASANOVA N KHUSHI CONVERSATION ONE OF THE BEST CONVO THOSE TWO EVER HAD N CASANOVA WANTS A MINI KHUSHI JUST LIKE ARNAV OMG CASANOVA "DONT U KNOW IM A FULLY TRAINED MIDWIFE" 😆 N HE WASNT JOKING N THE FREEDOM PART KHUSHI BY ARNAV N CASANOVA BY HENRIETTE BEAUTIFUL THEY BOTH HAVE COME A LONG WAY N THEY BOTH ARE ALIKE CASANOVA WANTS KHUSHI TO RUN AWAY WITH HIM LOVED HIM GONNA MISS HIM THE MOST

BRIDGE: LOVED THE SCENE BETWEEN KHUSHI N ANRAV THEY GAVE COME A LONG WAY HAHA PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE N THE LITTLE MESSAGE AT THE END BEAUTIFUL NOW IM GET SENTI
BEAUTIFUL STORY BEAUTIFUL CHARACTERIZATION BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN

AWESOME UPDATE WAITING FOR THE EPILOGUE THANKS FOR THE PM
Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago