wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Cont...

I.I.F.A.: SRK, Karan love 'Krrish'

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Source: IndiaFM.com
Image Source: IndiaFM.com

Now here's a BIG scoop: Hrithik Roshanhas found big fans in none other than Shah Rukh Khan's kids. A special screening of KRRISH, the sequel to KOI MIL GAYA, was held for the King Khan and his family, as also for Karan Johar.

"I was seated right next to the kids and all I can say is that SRK's children kept clapping and cheering loudly while watching the film. They were screaming with joy all through the movie. Even Shah Rukh loved the film," Karan tells me in an exclusive conversation.

Karan can't help praising Hrithik to the skies. "If there's one actor who can carry off the role of a superhero with robes and mask with conviction, it's Hrithik. No two opinions on that. He is incredible in KRRISH," Karan Johar smiles.

Karan has just flown to Dubai from London, after the music launch of KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA there and will now unveil the music of his forthcoming biggie tomorrow [June 16] at the I.I.F.A. weekend in Dubai. "I am nervous… I've never been so nervous in my life. K.A.N.K. is a different film, a complete departure from what I've attempted so far," he reveals his thoughts.

When you tell him that he need not worry since a historic opening at the b.o. is a foregone conclusion, Karan shoots back instantly, "Yes, everyone's expecting 2006 to be a landmark year. First FANAA, now PHIR HERA PHERI and KRRISH next week are only going to make the film industry prosper." Count KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA too, Karan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww srk's kids are so cute yaar and adorable as well but im sure Karan has nothing to worry about i think his film will do great
sus143 thumbnail
aw srk's kid loves krishh!!dats so sweet!!i agree mainekhasina karan johar's flim gonna rock as usual so he dun hav 2 wori muchEdited by sus143 - 17 years ago
lilyrosey thumbnail
aww thats soo cute! and KANK will do great also 😳
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwww dats sweeet! if dey like it den der must be sumfin in krish! 😉
Aries23 thumbnail
kank is going to be 2nd hit of 2006.